• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clobazam

zebedee79

Bluelighter
Hi, so I've come across some 10mg clobazam tabs. From what I've read they're mostly uses for seizures but can be used for anxiety. Does anyone know what the equivalent dose is to 10mg diazepam, and if they're worth bothering with for anxiety or insomnia? Many thanks.

I clicked cause I was sure you misspelled something, but it's a real drug after all.

Anyway, it sounds like a regular old benzo. From the web it looks like it's approved for a kind of epilepsy, but it functions just like all the other benzodiazepenes, meaning it would help with anxiety, yeah.

Heh, the brand name is Frisium? For a seizure med? That's fucked up.

Anyway, I see 20mg clobazam is equivalent to 10mg diazepam in this table.

If you're asking about diazepam equivalent doses I assume you don't need to hear all the boilerplate about how benzos will hook you and destroy your life. So, have fun being less-anxious.

Yeah i don't understand where they got the name from, thanks for the chart though just what i was looking for. And I'm not worried about addiction, I'll never be prescribed a benzo and they're not worth paying over the odds for, although I pissed positive for them recently even though I haven't touched them in months. Only explanation is some sneeky fucker been cutting gear with shit. Cheers man