• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Clit piercings

i want to get a ring with a ball in it so thats a horizontal piercing yeah?

i was all ready to get mine done, and had been assured by the girl that everyone's suitable, even though i'd heard some girls can't get it done because of the way they're uh.. 'shaped'?

then i lie down and she tells me 'no, you have a somethingsomething/terminology-land and you even won't be able to see it there, so you should get something else'
so she did the labia and it fucking killed me, but damn it looks awesome!!! partners always love it too :)

seriously worth it for that awe-struck look you're given when you're getting on with someone and they realise it's there.

doofqueen said:
i want to get a ring with a ball in it so thats a horizontal piercing yeah?
Yeah thats a horizontal hood piercing, its usuall done so that the ball on the captive bead ring sits on the clit or on the area of the hood directly above it (depending on your "layout")
Female genital piercings are one of the most anatomy dependent ones, esp clit and clitoral hood, so ultimately you'll have to bight the bullet and pants off in front of an experienced piercer and get them to tell you what will suit your body best.
"Horizontal hood piercing is most effective when the clitoris is exposed or sits high under the clitoral hood so that there is minimal distance between the bead and the clitoris. If your clitoris is deep and requires more pressure to achieve sensation, then we would advise a vertical hood piercing instead."
Vertical piercings can also be done with a CBR but are more commonly done with a straight or curved barbell.
As far as piercing the actual clitoris goes;
"Piercing of the clitoris can provide intense sexual stimulation for a woman. Some find this piercing amazing and others can find it's effects make the clitoris too sensitive. However, there are many women whose clitoris is not large enough to safely pierce and piercing of the clitoris when it is too small may result in a decreased sensation , so it is advisable to seek the opinion of a very experienced piercer before considering this option. "
Also with this sort of piercing it is obviously very important to find yourself a competent and experienced piercer.
hope that helps.

yeah that did thanks :) i have a piercer that i have quite a lot of faith in after i got my labrette done, i've had several piercings and that one was the only one where it was so smooth and so quick that it was almost erotic ;) when i told him that he said "well thats what they are all suppsed to be like" all the other ones must not have done it properly then i reckon after that :p

I know it's stupid but the main thing i'm worried about is actually being spread eagled and having someone that is not intimate with me staring at my downstairs area lol

^^ Oh yeah thats definitely the hardest part, when I got my PA done, i wasn't that worried about the big arse needle going through my cock (altho that was definitely on my mind), it was about getting my tackle out and getting on the bench. Truth be told, once its out, theres a couple of seconds where you might feel a bit awkward and then after that you kinda ignore the fact that your naked :)
A good piercer will make you feel as comfortable as possible anyways, no "OMG ur nekkid" :p

I dunno how much it applies to genital piercings, but when I got my nipples done I sat there and chatted with my piercer for probably 5 minutes before I realized I was still topless. It was never really all that big of a deal. Then again, he wasn't between my legs, so iunno how i'd feel about that...

piercing the clit itself is fairly dangerous and rare b/c it can cause loss of sensativity etc....the hood on the other hand is fairly common. how much sensativity or pleasure you might get from the piercing is totally anatomy dependant. of the two, vertical vs. horizontal....many women report more pleasure from vertical as the ball tends to rest on the clit itself. another option is the "triangle" whichis a lot more rare and should only be done by a very qualified piercer...but it goes under the clitoral shaft. Its a gorgeoous piercing...a bit more painful (or so i hear) but the pleasure derived from it is supposed to be lovely.

i have a horizontal hoood, 2 high outer labias, and a christina...i get nothing from any of them except some beautifully adorned junk. that in itself is enough leasure to me b/c i am decorating one of my favourite body parts thus making me adore myself even more. my boyfriend says he likes the feeling as well so from that perspective i guess its good.

it hurts, all piercings hurt, its just fairly relative. i tend to think of it this way....for thousands of years people have been modifying their bodies in various ways, some more painful then others...if they can do it there is not any reason i shouldn't be able to. hell, i hear that birthing a child hurts but that doesnt stop women from doing it. pain has no memory, in 3 days you will forget it hurt at all and when peopel ask you will say "nnah, it wasn't that bad"...your little girl will be a bit sore for awhile but its seriously nothing that is so bad that it should detract you from decorating your body as you would like......they don't take too long to heal either b/c the area is constanly moist and cleansing itself....however, as i am sure your piercer will tell you, keep other peopel's bodily fluids awa y from it for awhile...

sorry if i have repeted what other people have said, i am too lazy to read

-jovana

Originally posted by jovana:
pain has no memory, in 3 days you will forget it hurt at all and when peopel ask you will say "nnah, it wasn't that bad"
SO true. Pain should never be a deciding factor in getting a piercing - it's over so fast.

sorry, ive been reading this forum for awhile but not posting, but i just couldnt help myself this time.. you bluelight girls always seem to amaze me - are any of you not peirced 'down there?' :p

biza.. i had 3 heads in between my legs for like 5 mins aftet getting pierced.. my best friemd ( a str8 girl) my neighbor/hs friend (a gay male) and my piercer..

all having a convo about my nani

then she was like

:its so pretttty! and i did a good jobl.. can i photograph it?

so im like sure..

a couple months later i take my bros gf there to do hers and some friends and my bro come with us.. lo and behold there is my nani on the wall

my poor brothers eyes.. lol O=) i tried to cover it! :p

and doof.. they put a ring with a ball on BOTH the vertical and the horizantal.. its best for cleaning and healing.

just depends on the look u want.. check bmezine.com for pics

no, i'm not pierced "down there" - not saying i won't ever be in the future, but for right now it's just the navel and the nipples.

i wanna get mine done, when i turn 18 (in 15 days lol) my tongue and clit!!!!

ive had a mate who got hers done and she said it didnt hurt as much as she thought it would, she was disappointed that the sex didnt feel any better.

but she claimed it was true what they say about wearing jeans.

im definietly gettin my done very soon LOL i love piercings, all kinds are very sexy!!!

You all probably gonna hate me ... but I don't find it attractive at all. Now I have gone out with girls that had nipples/noserings .. bla bla bla done, but ... um, I cant say its attractive.

Maybe I just like looking down there and see it all smooth, clean and clear.

But hey! Go 4 it! =D

so I've also been thinking about my clit hood pierced but I didnt pass the Q-Tip test. Maybe I was doin it wrong but Im really bummed out. Well my question is for the girls who have their hood pierced, does the skin ever start sagging and get stretched out if you leave the piercing in for years?Im kinda concerned about this....

Are you crazy?! Would you actualy let ANYONE put a needle down there?!

Yes? Good! I did too! Well there is a bit of a difference, but yeah, anyway, I have heard good and bad comments, I have heard that you can lose the feeling, or that you can get an orgasm by walking down the street. Personaly, If I had a clit I would pierce it. :D

Oh, one more thing, mosts chicks can't get it done because you need a pretty big clit to get it pierced, so sometimes when you hear about clit piercings they could as well be hood ones.

jee i am so tempted to have this done... but just hesitate and hesitate.. there are (see above) always women for whom it does not work... and it would seem horrible to me if i got LESS sensitive down there instead of more... but if it works, it must be great... aargh... hard choice...

can anybody convince me to go for it? or not?

Last edited: