The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

"china white" in vegas

come_unity

Bluelighter
First let me say that I hate the term china white but i'll use it because thats all most west coasters understand. Anway I just came across some good white(ish)/grey/light brown dope from my usual black tar hook-up I would assume this is Colombian powder. I thought he gave me coke or meth at first because I could feel all the powder in the ballons, which is of course normally a hard to softish glob of tar, so I go back to the spot to exchange and he tells me its china white and that its much better than the tar, well turns out he is right its some pretty damn good "china white" lol I have plenty of exp with east coast powder and this stuff is pretty damn good stuff consisting of tiny chucks and powder which varies in color from light brown to greyish. Has the typical vinegar (acetic anhydride acid, whatever) smell, though it isnt as pronounced as the midwest powder im used toi. none the less this is a very good surprise, I hope this stuff is around vegas for awhile, first time i've seen or heard of it being around here, time to take a break on the ole lungs, they are starting to wear down arfter smoking .5 to 1.5 grams of TAR! jesus! haha ANYone else comming across this stuff or have you in in the past in vegas?

I haven't seen it. Best I've seen is kind of crystally up close and looks like that 89% heroin tar in the Micrograms. If it turns into tar when you breath on it, it's mud, or cut up tar. It doesn't take that much cut to powderize it, so it can be stronger than regular tar. If not you got yourself some China white.

The name China white comes from when white heroin from Southeast Asia was common. Later it was used for fentanyl sold as heroin.

I read in the New York Times and other places that the Mexican drug cartels are looking to make real powder. Supposedly El Chapo had a chemist make some 95% pure heroin. Don't know how common it is, or if the media/DEA is full of shit(wouldn't be the first time). My guess is that if they're making powder, it goes to the east coast market where it's expected, tar sold out west and a few other places where it's expected. It makes sense that Mexico is making powder. Colombia's heroin production is way down, and Mexico past up Burma as the #2 source. Yet half of the heroin seized is powder supposedly from Colombia. If that's true, where are the Colombians getting it?

I sure hope this becomes a trend. I'd like to snort real powder and for others it'd be easier on the veins.

Yeah, I just got some more, this is def not mexican mud, it is for sure colombian powder, and very good quality at that. its weird because they have black again but they are still selling the colo, what an anamoly! crazy! apparently some people prefer the tar, or are just afraid to try the powder for whatever reason. I dont get it but whatever, the powder is hands down much better than the usual hard rocks of tar that they have

Yeah "china white" is kind of a bastardized term now, but it sounds like you got some real good powder nevertheless. This is interesting too because, being from the east coast myself, I've had zero opportunities to compare the two, black tar and white powder, and I haven't heard of very many people coming across the two before. In fact, this may be the first time I've heard of someone comparing the two...

I've just always sort of been under the impression that tar must be as good as powder, but... y'know... it's tar and not powder which for me would not be appreciated, as I'm one of those lowly, looked-down-upon few who prefer to snort my dope instead of banging it. Not sure how I'd go about sniffing tar... guess I'd "waterline" it.

ive had tar twice in the past. there is such a large number of addicts here that heroin from anywhere will sell fast. First timei ever had tar it was a brown soft gummy consistency, basically impossible to chop to snort unless you dried it under a light. took some stirring to get it to disolve for IV, had to heat it a little too which is something i never had to do with the usual stuff. 2nd time i had tar it was rock hard and jet black, looked like a chunk of pavement. at first i thought my guy had burned me and sold me a piece of black rock lol. i called him and he said no its real and ppl say its good. the shot looked like black water color paint, totally disgusting. it was so dark i couldnt even see the blood register. but when i added heat to it all of the black dissapted out and was gone, leaving me with a gold colored solution. it was like particulate in there or something. when i filtered the shot i could see tiny tiny black specks in the cotton. was a diff feeling high than powder, lasted a long time too.

have also been sold stuff called china white, was all white soft powder not many chunks bigger than a grain of rice. was super strong, to this day i think it was some kind of fent analog because of how much it fucked my friends and i up. almost had a chemical taste to it.

Interesting... My area (pacific NW) is exclusively tar. I recently sampled some "white #4" dope from the east coast.

There is really no comparison. Powder dope is soooo much stronger and cleaner. The only thing is ya can't smoke it, and smoking it is a blast. But if I ever do dope again it will be the white stuff, maybe some good afghan #3 so I could smoke it...

Interesting... My area (pacific NW) is exclusively tar. I recently sampled some "white #4" dope from the east coast.

There is really no comparison. Powder dope is soooo much stronger and cleaner. The only thing is ya can't smoke it, and smoking it is a blast. But if I ever do dope again it will be the white stuff, maybe some good afghan #3 so I could smoke it...

Powder is very clean compared to tar for sure..but if you do get some #3 Afghani heroin base, it will be brown as most #3 heroin base aka smoking heroin is from Afghanistan..