Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit they search everywhere,if u can find a good spot,your lucky. Put your dope up your ass if you score on the w.side

Yall honestly believe that is scare propaganda? How exactly is picture taken of used needles using a scanning electron microscope propaganda?

Here's yet another picture from a website called legalizeheroin.org. Is this propaganda as well?

tumblr_lb5bzh9nvD1qc53t4o1_500.jpg

I'm with wiggi. The point here isn't just that the needles are less effective. The point is the damage you can cause, especially over time by reusing rigs. Of course a microscopic point like that will bend easily and that will obviously cause scarring that a new rig wouldn't. It may be a bit of a scare tactic but, it's not telling you not to IV. It's just saying use a new needle when you do.

Man you guys I am so pissed,

I went to a pretty well known spot and got RIPPED out of a bill. said I wanted a jab he said I can do NO PRICES and i had to wait, he comes back i gives me a big bag of foils, i give him my cash i count em then drive off. then as i opened one whle driving it was empty. i eventually opened all of em and they were all empty. i was so pissed. i drove back talked to anohter dude he said "i dont know who sold em to you i cant help ya" and just ignored me.

Man I cant believe they would do that..I have never had that happen to me before. Last tiem I scored there it was legit and fire. Im pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man you guys I am so pissed,

I went to a pretty well known spot and got RIPPED out of a bill. said I wanted a jab he said I can do NO PRICES and i had to wait, he comes back i gives me a big bag of foils, i give him my cash i count em then drive off. then as i opened one whle driving it was empty. i eventually opened all of em and they were all empty. i was so pissed. i drove back talked to anohter dude he said "i dont know who sold em to you i cant help ya" and just ignored me.

Man I cant believe they would do that..I have never had that happen to me before. Last tiem I scored there it was legit and fire. Im pissed.
I'm glad my spot has see through bags. If I were to ever go to a foil spot I would open one first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man you guys I am so pissed

Thats why u need a phone connect,the w.s. Is bullshit way too risky.anytime I went to my norm spot they have,em ready rigjt there 10seconds,that sux

its an old junky trick to sharpen dull needles, no i am not joking.

nothing like having to physically push a dull needle needle through the skin until you hear the skin tear and pop, your in but you miss the vein and have to try again, you have to pull the needle out and the burr on the tip rips your tissue more pulling it out.
so much fun!

Last edited:
Makes sense to some degree. Plenty of people strop knife blades on cardboard to give it a nice finished edge. Still though I wouldn't recommend resharpening needles. You could potentially make it worse. Not to mention what you could be picking up from the matchbook/cardboard.

^ Let natural selection run its course.

Can't give HR advice to someone who doesn't want to listen.

^ Let natural selection run its course.

Can't give HR advice to someone who doesn't want to listen.
It actually is an old trick. I personally haven't tried it but I knew people who did. This was in early 2000s before we could get em at pharmacies. Besides don't be so righteous, don't you use unknown powders from unknown origins. That in its self is inherently dangerous as well.

A cellie I had in jail at 26th and California taught me the sharpening trick of gently squeezing the needle between two pennies and slowly pulling the needle out. This doesn't remove any metal (which can cause more jagged edges), but just straightens out bent over tips. This works on about 75% of used rigs. And if you're concerned over your rig picking up something off the pennies, suck up and squirt out some rubbing alcohol a couple times. The copper coating on the pennies severely retards the growth of any bacteria, though.

I guess a matchbook or the penny trick would be better than nothing. Obviously not better than a new rig but we all know that right?

its an old junky trick to sharpen dull needles, no i am not joking.

nothing like having to physically push a dull needle needle through the skin until you hear the skin tear and pop, your in but you miss the vein and have to try again, you have to pull the needle out and the burr on the tip rips your tissue more pulling it out.
so much fun!
Oh god I have been there... bad memory man

damn been dead in here..... mybe everyone is got caught up .. my boy telling me the bluenwhites been steping it up and its been hot as fck at certain spots

Status
Not open for further replies.