Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welder I did go to the lions game..I am also goin to the game tomorrow..the shitty part is I have to drive tomorrow but I'm not too pissed off since its a noon game..I told him ill drive to everygame as long as they are giving me a ticket. Its me, my friend, his dad and uncle..his uncle kid sometimes goes but he's only 9 so they leave him at home cause he doesn't fully appreciate the games plus he can't drive lol

I'm tryin to convince them to take me to the packers game but I think his brother will be home on winter break for it..I also asked what they might do for playoffs and since those tickets didn't go on sale yet, they prolly won't spend the money on an extra seat if his brothers not gonna go to them.. Which is understandable,.either way I'm stocked to be goin to my 4th game of the year (I went to a preseason game too)

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS IDIOTIC. THIS WILL NOT SHARPEN YOUR RIGS. Syringe needles are machine sharpened to surgical edges as humans can not match the precision that machines have to give the sharpness required. You are actually making your rigs less sharp by doing this. Spend 2 freaking dollars at walmart and buy new syringes for fucks sakes.

There is no method to magically make your syringes sharper. Don't rub them on leather (or fake leather), don't rub them on a sharpening stone. BUY NEW ONES

Frustrating trying to give harm reduction advice to people that won't listen isn't it?

And fuck notre dame..I hate notre dame, oklahoma is shooting themselves in the foot with this game

god thart game was amazingly bad today, i cant believe we pulled it out...

but to celebrate i went and picked this up

oo picture wont show up...

it was a gram and half of raw

That's what I need. My WS spot has fallen hard. Naturally this happens the first time I buy a lot. For three months it's been average to good and I could get buy on a dub or three sawbucks or at most two dubs a day. The last three days I spent one sixty, one day doing four dubs. Although it kept me well I was never high like I wanted. It sucks they've fallen off so bad. They know it too and said it should get better.

You need a phone connect,my guy s dope has been good for a year,and I get 14 in a jab and 7 for half the money

guess whos back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY
well since youre new i will introduce myself...

I AM YOUR GOD

oh c'mon now

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS IDIOTIC. THIS WILL NOT SHARPEN YOUR RIGS. Syringe needles are machine sharpened to surgical edges as humans can not match the precision that machines have to give the sharpness required. You are actually making your rigs less sharp by doing this. Spend 2 freaking dollars at walmart and buy new syringes for fucks sakes.

There is no method to magically make your syringes sharper. Don't rub them on leather (or fake leather), don't rub them on a sharpening stone. BUY NEW ONES

yea thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, new rigs arent expensive, and rubbing alcohol or not, rubbing dirty ass pennies on whats going into your veins is assinign, not to mention like you said it wont really sharpen anything, maybe bend back the tip but thats just not good IV'ing technique

^ sometimes you don't have a new one or cannot afford one because you counted pennies to the dope man for a small bag of dope because your sick and need a fix. Would it be better to reuse your old rig that was used for the last 10 shots or do you sharpen it on a matchbook? This is a hypothetical question not directed at anyone in particular.

sure money is money but there isnt a single dopeman i have EVER known that would except pennies, not even rolled up already

Frustrating trying to give harm reduction advice to people that won't listen isn't it?

but i guess that is what this site is for eh, telling people what they need to hear

And fuck notre dame..I hate notre dame, oklahoma is shooting themselves in the foot with this game

i thought being from chicag n saying that was like sacrilage

but yea agreed fuck ND, i hope they loose soon or loose thier bowl game

Might be taking a trip up to Chi town come Jan or Feb. Def gonna get some dope. Should be traveling with a friend who lived in chi for over 16 years.

i thought being from chicag n saying that was like sacrilage

but yea agreed fuck ND, i hope they loose soon or loose thier bowl game

most people do look at me crazy but i cant stand them. they are the chicago cubs of college football..no matter how shitty they are their games are always on national tv and people ride their dick..notre dame is such a shitty campus too i dont know why anyone would want to go there

Sons of Anarchy kicks ass,but they never deal in any h,but its still real cool!!

Sons of Anarchy kicks ass,but they never deal in any h,but its still real cool!!

they dont deal in any drugs, they are about the gun running..the mayans and zobelle where the ones who deal in the drugs..what i dont like about sons is i dont get how they are so broke. they are supposedly this bad ass gang whos does all this protection and gun running but whenever they need cash and not alot (sometimes only 10-20k) they never seem to have it and need to borrow it or do something to raise it. and the club has no money but gemma drives the nice car and she and clay live in thar nice big house, but the gang seems to never have cash.

did anyone see the new drugs inc about the drug problem in alaska?

re: sharpening rigs, i'd have to reemphasize how dumb that is. i'd much rather just reuse a ten times used rig than that, plus there's always the needle exchange. no need to sacrifice proper harm reduction. also, how could the copper from the penny retard bacterial growth?

did anyone notice some kind of weird shortage at the spots over the weekend? i heard about some big bust with a nigerian dude importing five pounds of dope at the W hotel, where he worked. i bring this up because on friday my regular dude wasn't answering his phone, and when i finally tried his girlfriend, she says they didn't have ANY. my friend and i, in an effort to score and investigate these rumors, walked around the area and literally no one was out for blocks and blocks. we traveled down to a nearby/different area and it was the same situation, they were waiting on the new stuff on at least two blocks. it took me and friend a while to find a guy who eventually got us some different, but (thankfully) good shit. that was a mission though.

i met a new d-boy at spot #2 who is really cool and hooked me up yesterday, but on friday through sunday all they had were rocks. he was nice enough to be straight up about when they were getting the new shipment because he said he couldn't even give me a time frame, which really made me think there was a bigger problem higher in the chain of command. maybe it's just one crew that was out due to the fact that the bags i eventually got from new dude contained dope that was identical to my main spot, same color bags and all. however i doubt it could be only one crew due to the sheer interconnectedness of dope in chicago.

thoughts/anyone else notice similar evidence of something odd going on?

luckily today my main guy met up with me, and the shit was flame as usual. also, when i went to court last week my lawyer told me that according to lab findings, the two sawbucks i got arrested with contained 0.4g, and of that 0.2g was heroin. no bullshit. how's that for quality (not to mention quantity...)?

p.s. attention to everyone--the other night this guy told me the $20 bill i gave him "wasn't good" after holding it up to the light, boyfriend had another bill to give him, d-boy says the same thing about the second bill. this happened once more. after leaving the spot we noticed that he switched the two bills he wouldn't accept with two $20 bills that were the WRONG SIZE and that had the SAME SERIAL NUMBER, and no security strip thing--watch out for counterfeit money going around!

be safe.

^^or just using heroin in general isnt?

luckily today my main guy met up with me, and the shit was flame as usual. also, when i went to court last week my lawyer told me that according to lab findings, the two sawbucks i got arrested with contained 0.4g, and of that 0.2g was heroin. no bullshit. how's that for quality (not to mention quantity...)?

p.s. attention to everyone--the other night this guy told me the $20 bill i gave him "wasn't good" after holding it up to the light, boyfriend had another bill to give him, d-boy says the same thing about the second bill. this happened once more. after leaving the spot we noticed that he switched the two bills he wouldn't accept with two $20 bills that were the WRONG SIZE and that had the SAME SERIAL NUMBER, and no security strip thing--watch out for counterfeit money going around!

be safe.

so the dboy had counterfit bills and when you handed him your money he swapped them and said it was no good and handed the fake bill he had back to you? why would anypone have to worry about counterfit bills going around? its not like anyone gets change from the dboys..

and about the lab report you say .2 of the .4 was heroin..but what was the purity of that .2?..

and i doubt those gangs get their dope from nigerians, the nigerians who bring in dope normally sell it themselves..most of the dope the gangs get come from the mexican gangs, i mean just look how close mexican domiate cities/neighborhoods are to the westside....besides that guy who got popped for importing that dope at the W..that shit happened back in june, so i dont know what the fuck your talking about, this shortage youre talking definetly had nothing to do with that guy...theres literally 100s of spots on the westside, just cause the 2 or 3 spots you went by that was all in one area wernt out doesnt mean shit..maybe the jumpouts been around harrassing nad making busts or maybe someone got killed or more then likely they killed someone and they were worried someone was gonna retaliate against them

that shits happens all the time, a couple blocks wil shut down for a few days cause things are hot or theres a war goin on or like they said, they are waiting on the reup..i mean your talking about one day and you were on foot, of course its gonna take you a while to find shit if your walking..if you were in a car and covered a little ground im sure ou would have found it in no time

chinky, yes it went down as you described. it didn't really matter for me like you said, because who gets change back from d-boys. however my boyfriend is a delivery driver/just got off work so he had extra cash on him (he doesn't use), like two 20s, a ten and two fives. anyway, felt bad because boyfriend had to pass off these two fake 20s, one to a customer at work and one to his pot dealer, but luckily they didn't notice. guess it could be worse...i was just giving people a heads up that these might be going around, kinda felt bad in case my boyfriend lost out on money or something. then again if some rich kid needs change do i really care if they get burned?

and yes, out of 0.4g, a full 0.2 of it was heroin. i thought i was imagining that the shit i get was that good, but the lab report confirmed it. my lawyer was just telling me all the details of the police report.

i also was thinking that the nigerian dude incident was probably unrelated, i didn't realize that incident at the W happened in june, my bad. disregard my mention of that then, but there was still something going on out there over the weekend. from my understanding most of the heroin in chi comes from the sinaloa cartel, but i'm obviously not sure. i'm thinking like you said it must be something with the jumpout boys, but moreso i was just curious if anyone else noticed how weird shit was over the weekend. seemed like there was more paranoia than usual (loaded statement lol) about the police (doesn't help that my running partner and i are white). it seemed like a problem that spanned beyond two or three crews.

no big deal either way, but usually never takes me that long, and go on foot 95% of the time. since i got arrested on october 2nd i generally just have my guy meet me at a strip mall or bus stop. all's good and back on track :)

Last edited:
yeah half the bag was dope but it wasnt 100% pure...my guess is its was 25-40% pure

like ive been getting "raw"..just straight up chunks but even though its "Raw" its still not 100% pure..so thats what i was saying about your shit...2 might have been dope but it wasnt 100% pure dope..see this is what ive been getting

and how did you get popped, and where at?

Last edited by a moderator:
fck man this last shoot was a mfer.. i know it bad we already went over this but had a hard fcking time geting this shoot to register, fcking knew i didn't have much use left in this damn rig.. but i finaly got it at least, dull p.o.s fcking hurt getting in to that vien. just hope i didn't fck it up cause its the only place i ever do hit myself...i couldn't even start to think if i had to hit a fresh spot with that dull rig.. think i going back to snorting for a while when i use..... my gf hates when i iv dope... so thats why i been using the same rig cause i have to hid it so i don't get caught.. honestly just from a tip and sharpness standpoint i been geting like 5-6 usses a rig before it even gets noticable, and after a couple more times then i will throw that shit out, after this last shot i broke the tip just incase i get more dope and dcide to even think about using it

yeah half the bag was dope but it wasnt 100% pure...my guess is its was 25-40% pure

like ive been getting "raw"..just straight up chunks but even though its "Raw" its still not 100% pure..so thats what i was saying about your shit...2 might have been dope but it wasnt 100% pure dope..see this is what ive been getting

and how did you get popped, and where at?

shit looks good chinky! i don't have a raw connect, maybe in time :( i would love to get up on some chunks like that! today is a sad, sober wednesday.

well, maybe my understanding is skewed but i thought that out of a total of 0.4g, 0.2g was heroin, and the other 0.2g was filler/cut, according to lab findings. at least this sounded logical to me since it's an actual lab report that i would assume is capable of extracting the actual amount of the drug (0.2), minus the filler (another 0.2). i guess the purity matters in terms of prosecuting/sentencing someone. i could be totally wrong though about these lab findings, but my lawyer implied what i'm saying. and yeah, raw still has cut.

i was somewhere west (could be more specific but i don't want to break any rules with sourcing, i could always message you privately chinky, within the rules of course) at my usual spot, which incidentally is about twenty feet from a main street. i was in the middle of the block, on foot as usual (i'm a white girl so you can guess where this story is going), got my shit, and as i'm walking back to the main street this guy says, babygirl, the cops are coming, HIDE. but it was too late. they stopped me as i was walking down the street and eventually i got searched, though i kept repeating that i did not consent. i didn't have time to hide it in my ass before they rolled up so they found my two bags pretty fast.

legally all the information one is required to provide when detained by an officer can be found on your ID. they have no right to ask you what you're doing, why you're there. et cetera.

luckily in court i just got sentenced to do this "drug school" shit (not to mention it's four blocks from some obvious dope spots), anyone familiar? case will be dismissed, no probation/supervision, just can't fuck up before my court date on 2/15/13.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.