Chicago Heroin III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably wanted you to get out of the car because that is something a undercover would probably never do with a person they had never met. May also wanted to see if you were strapped or some shit.

if you are snorting ya dope and rating it a 7.5 then its prolly rated as a 5 if you shooting ya dope. just saying

Thank you, this is absolutely true. There sure are a lot of dope sniffers in here. I couldn't imagine doing dope and not getting that beautiful rush.

well it finally happened- got popped off on the west side with 19 bags

since I was honest the cops let me go, however the friend that was with me wasn't as honest and got arrested- anyone know how this works for me to go get him? I don't really know what he was charged with..

stay safe out there all

it will probably be awhile--they are probably going to take him to county and then he has to go to bond court in the morning. He will be able to call collect from there.

There is a good chance when he goes to bond court he will get an I-Bond.

shake your saying that as a shooter the median is a lot higher then a snorters opinion. I agree, I was thinking: good dope snorting means even better Ivd. it's hard to grasp the huge swing of quality of something that isn't consistant like dope. I've only ivd oxies and dilaudid. and only been around H for his past couple weeks.

I scored big today while driving thru the westside. i saw some kid run to his ground stash and serve a customer. While he was serving the customer i was able to sneek into the alley and grab his stash. He had 43 bags all together. I can imagine his suprise when he went back to his stash and find nothing there. im stooooooooooooooooooooooooned tonite

what i would do to have my tolerance at 1 bag and be noddin off..

and was it someone in here that mentioned checkin out the show the wire? i checked my ondemand and seen season one is up there. i watched the first 6 episodes so far and its a pretty good show..boring kinda well maybe not boring but slow moving, but im diggin it..how many seasons is there?

it gets better and better. it is def the best show ever created and you will see why it won so many awards. That show will be impossible to top, it made sopranos look like shit

it will probably be awhile--they are probably going to take him to county and then he has to go to bond court in the morning. He will be able to call collect from there.

There is a good chance when he goes to bond court he will get an I-Bond.

thanks for the help KC- atleast my mind can be put at ease for a lil bit...man I dodged a fucking cannon ball tonight, and my crystal clear record stays nice and shiny...too bad for my buddy though

I have no idea why he lied- we were obviously fucked cuz we didn't even have time to put the shit away- cops were on us so fast I didn't even have time to say anything to him- be honest to the boys n blue- its pretty much the only positive thing you can have going for you when you know you are screwed anyway

damn slamin 7bags sounds alot to me for one shot, how many doyou do at once?

and RTTT that pretty much how i felt...i only kept watchomg it cause people said it was good or i might have not continued and with the seasons question i looked it up after i posted cause i was realized i was already on wiki on the other tab...there is 5seasons im kinda disappointed though that the whole show isnt all about the dope game and with each season they switch it up

every season is about the dope game, it just shows the different angles of the dope game. like season 2 is about the baltimore shipping ports and the greek connects that bring in the dope, one season 3 shows a lot of the politicians that are involved in the game and 4 show the young corner boys perspective and so on you will not be disapointed. It gets better every season

43bags would be cool but if i had 43 bags especially free bags...it would be all over for me lol..i wouldnt leave the house for the next week and my tolerance would go threw the roof...if they fire like you said id chef them up and make some cash for my pockets

and entourage is the best show on HBO...im kinda pissed off wallace be sniffin dope now after he saw that faggot spread out oin the hood of the car, ya know omars boy

43bags would be cool but if i had 43 bags especially free bags...it would be all over for me lol..i wouldnt leave the house for the next week and my tolerance would go threw the roof...if they fire like you said id chef them up and make some cash for my pockets

and entourage is the best show on HBO...im kinda pissed off wallace be sniffin dope now after he saw that faggot spread out oin the hood of the car, ya know omars boy

i love entourage but trust me when the you finish watching the wire you will have to admit that it was the best show created. Even people that dont like dope say that there has never been a show to compete with the wire. You will see how they avoided the cops and the system the dope men used was pure genious. im trying not to do to many bags since i have all this dope

So, dmopz - they didn't take your car? And let you go? That's alot more lenient than a few years ago, when it was all about raising the money for those cameras.
It takes a long fucking time to be processed into that hell hole. When your friend finally gets to the wall of phones, he'll be in for a big letdown. Most jail-house phones are a cruel joke - Cook County's are total bullshit. The one's that work are only for collect calls. And EVERYONE he (and all of us) knows has, at some point, selected an option that refuses to let collect calls from jail through- who expects that some day a desperate, dope sick friend is going to REALLY want you to pick up? The staff just laughs at you, while there are REAL AT&T pay-phones on the wall behind them. I know it's hard to believe, but it's really true. Real pay-phones outside of the holding cell while your friend desperately tries to use a toy phone. Cruel and unusual?
Anyway, if he I-bonds out, he won't need money. He can call for a ride once he's outside. When this shit happened to me, there were about a dozen guys who managed to hide their cell phones, and were cashing in until their battery died - I don't know if people can still do that.
It's pure hell, but most people get out after a really long day with Satan's minions. I know I painted a shitty picture, but he'll be ok.

aint it you cant call cell phones from a collect call too only landlines?

and dmopz..i wouldnt say you got popped off, just pulled over....what did you come clean with and your boy was lieing about that they took him?? where you driving? was all 19 bags yours or where yall spilting it?

Last edited:
if you are snorting ya dope and rating it a 7.5 then its prolly rated as a 5 if you shooting ya dope. just saying

if it is a 7.5 if you snort it , it would probably be a 10 if you banged it. Especially if he is a seasoned vet. Only a beginner would throw the number off because he would have know tolerance. From my experience if the snort was good the rush would be intense if ivd

Status
Not open for further replies.