• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

RLS is driving me FUCKING insane

Lope helps with some ppl, just dont go taking 40 pills like some of the threads I see on here. Its not necessary, & make sure its not the gel cap type or ull regret it lol.

Last edited:
Went down last night, and for the first time I think waiting actually help me a little bit because they had to of been doing a sting or something because when I was on my way home every ramp to get on to 290 West had cops lit up. Even back on the highway there were cars pulled over every where. Usually I don't see any cops but last night I saw at least twenty cops searching people. Be careful out there!!

And I want to hit you with something from totally different barrel!
Who can write lyrics, poems or stories !??§«»?? I have tons of music without words! My music ranges from hip-hop to heavy and hard rock! I guess when I'm in the mood I just keep composing not thinking about lyrics, so at the end I'm stuck with the music but no words to it. If u can come up with something, anything... hit me up! I'll take Everything!! Just tell me your idea of a song (slow, fast, heavy, soft, pop, metal, blues, depressing, motivating e.t.c) can be anything and I'll try to put it all together into a cool song. As a reward, when the album is out for sale, you'll make money every time it sells and I'll include your name and photo if you'd like in the album' s credits. And as always...stay safe!!!)

Went down last night, and for the first time I think waiting actually help me a little bit because they had to of been doing a sting or something because when I was on my way home every ramp to get on to 290 West had cops lit up. Even back on the highway there were cars pulled over every where. Usually I don't see any cops but last night I saw at least twenty cops searching people. Be careful out there!!

Bro I saw a fucking ESCALADE completely unmarked..no MP plates or anything, just had lights, pulled someone over on the Eisenhower going west. They had the dudes trunk and doors all open and were smiling and laughing as they looked for what I would imagine was dope. My advice for anyone out there is to always follow the rules of the road no matter what. And watch out for a 2010 black escalade. My guess is they were following this guy and saw him pick up, which somehow gave them the right to search his shit.

Yeah its ridiculous how ignorant or stupid they are. I've sort of learned their perception of time though. 3 minutes is 6-12 minutes, 5 minutes is 10-20 minutes, 15 and 20 minutes is 30-40 minutes, 30 minutes is 45-60 minutes, 60 minutes is 90-120 minutes, an hour and a half is at least 3 hours, anything longer than that and you better just wait until the morning or find another guy. I get pissed because after 20 minutes of being in the same spot, you give cops the right to basically come up to you and question you unless you're shopping at the store or spending money where you wait. Perception of time is a skill that most people let alone d boys don't have lol

Yeah its ridiculous how ignorant or stupid they are. I've sort of learned their perception of time though. 3 minutes is 6-12 minutes, 5 minutes is 10-20 minutes, 15 and 20 minutes is 30-40 minutes, 30 minutes is 45-60 minutes, 60 minutes is 90-120 minutes, an hour and a half is at least 3 hours, anything longer than that and you better just wait until the morning or find another guy. I get pissed because after 20 minutes of being in the same spot, you give cops the right to basically come up to you and question you unless you're shopping at the store or spending money where you wait. Perception of time is a skill that most people let alone d boys don't have lol

I had my first experience with this the other day and it really fucking pissed me off. My guy meets me in a really nice neighborhood so sitting over there for 15-20 minutes doesn't look suspicious. I literally don't worry about it at all. I have a nice newer truck so it fits in. And I switch up streets that I'll park and wait on in the general area. So anyways, it's always between 5 and 20 minutes until he pulls up, just depends on where he's at when I let him know I'm on my way. But the other day I waited a fucking hour for him. I was so pissed. I had to move to a different block 3 times. I'm not sitting in the hood so I'm not worried about the cops just randomly rolling up and I have seen cops just cruise by a few times while waiting and they don't even look twice at me but these yuppies aren't stupid and we'll call the cops in a heart beat of they think something looks suspicious. So he tells me 10 minutes and 25 minutes later I text him and say if you're gonna be a while just tell me so I can go drive around instead of sitting here drawing attention. I didn't wanna bitch about it too much cuz he literally is always there when he says he's gonna be and just from reading on here about people having to wait hours on the hood for their guy, I realize I got a pretty good thing with mine. But fuck, how hard is it to just say "yo I'm gonna be an hour" so I can go somewhere else for a little while.

Exactly. There are a FEW who understand that sitting around that long attracts attention, tho. Fuckin goddamn Im fiending. This is the worst part about quitting - realizing that it will now take hardley anything to get you high and you will get your moneys worth... and then some. My hands are sweating just thinking about it... NOT TODAY SATAN... BE GONE! lolol

Then u realize within a week, maybe two if ur lucky, ur tolerance is back at the same level if not higher lol

Then u realize within a week, maybe two if ur lucky, ur tolerance is back at the same level if not higher lol

So true. That has happened to me a few times in the past. I'd say within 2 weeks and I'm right back where I left off. Luckily this time I've been able to keep it in check. After 4 months clean time and been chipping away for 4 months now and I'm nowhere near where I was 8 months ago. I was doing 5-6 bag shots every few hours and that was just keeping me straight. To actually get high I'd have to do at least 2 of those in a row. I wanna say I'll never get that bad again but only time will tell, especially when I get called back to work within the next couple weeks and i have a lot more disposable income. But looking back at how bad that was it's hard to imagine doing that again.

Anybody experience any bad shit going around lately? Got 2 early this am and my guy, within mins of shooting, fell out. Completely. I was an emt for years so I went to work on him immediately. By the good grace of God I got him back. Took a little while for him to fully bounce back to talking and moving regularly, but I had a strong pulse back and steady breathing. Scared me shitless. We are very experienced users with a huge tolerance. One bag did this to him. Its just not right. Going from sticking 3 at a time to oding off 1 isn't normal and has to be some whacked up shit. Sorry for my rant, my nerves are shot and my heart is breaking

Anybody experience any bad shit going around lately? Got 2 early this am and my guy, within mins of shooting, fell out. Completely. I was an emt for years so I went to work on him immediately. By the good grace of God I got him back. Took a little while for him to fully bounce back to talking and moving regularly, but I had a strong pulse back and steady breathing. Scared me shitless. We are very experienced users with a huge tolerance. One bag did this to him. Its just not right. Going from sticking 3 at a time to oding off 1 isn't normal and has to be some whacked up shit. Sorry for my rant, my nerves are shot and my heart is breaking

What color did it cook up? To be honest, it could be anything these days. With all the research chemicals coming out of Asian and Mexican clandestine labs and available to these guys on the web, we are probably injecting shit that even our american chemists and scientists would have a hard time identifying. But like sodope said, benzos is a likely culprit. Even some kind of fentanyl analogue could be a suspect. Both chemicals can be bought by the kilo in powder form and used as a cutting agent. Or it could have been just really strong dope. In any case, glad to hear that your friend is OK. It's a good thing he didn't do his normal dose of that and that he was with someone who knew the proper recovery technique.

I was thinking some kind of fentanyl. Our normal guy puts some benzos in once in awhile. You can just tell the different kind of high. This was completely different. Within minutes he was completely blue. His fingertips, his lips, under his eyes were blue. Foaming and no air. It cooked up yellow but our normal "good" shit also cooks up yellowish. We are married and have been iving for the better or worse lol part of 4 years. Tolerances thru the roof. Nothing like this has ever happened. I mean the normal legit nod but complete shutdown? Never. Until now.