• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

I was arrested after a traffic stop. Both times. White people in the wrong place. I was passenger, driver mixed. The first time it was jump out boys ( the tactical unit) and the second was just cpd. Who obviously saw us and whipped around. They racially profile everyone and its low and unfair, but the way it is. They are on that shit, believe me. If u are going to chance night time, dress accordingly. Hoodie, scarf, gloves, whatever and as much to conceal yourself as much as you can. Its quite easy once you get your times and places down

I was arrested after a traffic stop. Both times. White people in the wrong place. I was passenger, driver mixed. The first time it was jump out boys ( the tactical unit) and the second was just cpd. Who obviously saw us and whipped around. They racially profile everyone and its low and unfair, but the way it is. They are on that shit, believe me. If u are going to chance night time, dress accordingly. Hoodie, scarf, gloves, whatever and as much to conceal yourself as much as you can. Its quite easy once you get your times and places down

Im black, and I still wear Hoodie jeans/sweat pants just fitting in with the area otherwise id stick out period just off not looking savage or having a pelle pelle on lol

Haha, I do the same! Whenever I'm parked in the hood and waiting for the guy to bring me my stuff I crank my seat down as low as I can and just kinda lay down so it looks like my car is empty!
And now this is a true story...
I know this dude...a white guy who would paint his face, neck and hands black so he could cop in the hood freely lol?. It was winter and he usually took a bus to the spot. I'll never forget the first time I saw him on that spot! I was in my car and he was waiting on a bus to get back. I just couldn't stop laughing looking at him and he was like...' Fuck off, just keep driving' obviously not wanting any attention from anybody hahaha.
Later he told me he used Brown shoe polish to look like he belongs there?
Isn't crazy???

always hoods n gloves... I got my windows tinted which has saved my ass so many times. Whenever I wait I just crank my seat down low, looks like the whip is empty. Dress the part

U know for someone that is supposedly done with drugs, how can u still post discuss or talk about it? Ive never heard of someine wanting to be done with drugs but still even remotely be around it?

Haha, I do the same! Whenever I'm parked in the hood and waiting for the guy to bring me my stuff I crank my seat down as low as I can and just kinda lay down so it looks like my car is empty!
And now this is a true story...
I know this dude...a white guy who would paint his face, neck and hands black so he could cop in the hood freely lol?. It was winter and he usually took a bus to the spot. I'll never forget the first time I saw him on that spot! I was in my car and he was waiting on a bus to get back. I just couldn't stop laughing looking at him and he was like...' Fuck off, just keep driving' obviously not wanting any attention from anybody hahaha.
Later he told me he used Brown shoe polish to look like he belongs there?
Isn't crazy???

Thats so fucking stupid.lmao. ive never heard anything like that. Like did he really think he looked like a brown/black person? Im sure he looked crazy as hell. Shoe polish? He probably just looked like a stupid white guy with shoe polish on his face! Hahaha.

I know its fuckin stupid and I should add this guy isn't normal like most of the people I mean his brain is missing few neurons (although I don't know what is normal anymore)
I think a lot of people at least once in their life time thought about being invisible lol! It would be helpful in many situations right? And then Especially being white and shopping in the black neighborhood. I'm not talking about looking like a white guy with shoe polish on my face cuz that's stupid. But if I had a chance to release Genie from the bottle and had three wishes to be granted. I'll ask to be Invisible whenever I want in no time hehe.
Stay safe!!

I remember few years back the dope was wrapped in tin foil. That's all it was. Well some had dope put into a cap like some medications are but mostly it was tin foil, very small, compact and easy to hide or swallow in case when you only had few seconds to react. I had to swallow them couple times in front of police which saved me from unwanted trip to police station and in best case spending a night overthere. Now these days all there is are bulky bags and pain in the ass of what to do with them when 5-0 just saw you making a deal and they're speeding towards you to bust your ass

I once was in cuffs, in a car, and managed to snake one bag out of my front jacket pocket

you gotta be careful nowadays , they will try and get you for destruction of evidence on some bs. Same thing goes for smoking & driving, their writing DWI's instead of just the possession ticket/charge. Take ur car then bring u to court to take more $ from u, then suspend ur license before u leave.

...The System: a meat grinder with ppl & their money as the input medium.

I remember few years back the dope was wrapped in tin foil. That's all it was. Well some had dope put into a cap like some medications are but mostly it was tin foil, very small, compact and easy to hide or swallow in case when you only had few seconds to react. I had to swallow them couple times in front of police which saved me from unwanted trip to police station and in best case spending a night overthere. Now these days all there is are bulky bags and pain in the ass of what to do with them when 5-0 just saw you making a deal and they're speeding towards you to bust your ass

They still use foils at some spots. I always hated getting loose foils though. Got beat a couple times with empty foils or 1 time I got foils where the guy actually took the time to ash a cigarette into each foil.
I would fuck with the taped foils. Some of the best dope I've ever had were the red tapes and white tapes. I know of a spot where they have blue tapes but there's just too much heat out there for me these days to be hitting the tip.

They still use foils at some spots. I always hated getting loose foils though. Got beat a couple times with empty foils or 1 time I got foils where the guy actually took the time to ash a cigarette into each foil.
I would fuck with the taped foils. Some of the best dope I've ever had were the red tapes and white tapes. I know of a spot where they have blue tapes but there's just too much heat out there for me these days to be hitting the tip.

Why would he ash in each foil? Was that supposed to be like a branding strategy or something?

Why would he ash in each foil? Was that supposed to be like a branding strategy or something?

They were empty foils. There was ash in each foil though like an extra "fuck you" i guess, lol. It did make me feel even worse about getting beat.

They were empty foils. There was ash in each foil though like an extra "fuck you" i guess, lol. It did make me feel even worse about getting beat.

Thats a crazy story. Thats why is so important to find a reliable connect. Consistency is key. Ive never heard of that, how much did he take you for? More than $100?

Thats a crazy story. Thats why is so important to find a reliable connect. Consistency is key. Ive never heard of that, how much did he take you for? More than $100?

No, he only got $50 off me. I never attempted to buy more than 5 from an unknown source. But that was also back when I first started hitting the west side. I didn't really know what to look for when cold copping. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about cold copping like that anymore. Even when I knew of regular spots and how it all works it was still just super sketchy.

Alright I can top you all!! I once got bags and in each one there was a booger. :\