• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cheap Amphetamine

So why is amphetamine THAT expensive and rare in the UK? Much of the Europe's supply is from Holland (Noord-Brabant mainly [citation needed]) and Poland, and both have fat transport lines to the UK. Why doesn't it proliferate like it has done in scandinavia? Whether it's because amphetamine smells too much or because it's too bulky compared with coke or h and the profit margins too small or there's just no market for it on the islands because no one wants it I'm suprised to hear that the uk is so dry.

Judging from my area it's down to demand, I think.

I'd say it was around the late 90's, early 00's with the vast supply of cheap high quality ecstasy, speed just became redundant for the vast majority of party people. Most of the speeders I know from the late 90's moved on to heroin/crack addiction from dabbling with it for the severe comedown.

The newer generation had mephedrone, that was/is the speed of their time.

As you say, profit margins probably make it an unnecessary risk also.

I am nearly 30 years old and have only once came across street-amphetamine, I didn't buy any but a friend did. It was damp and he ended up bombing 3.5g in total with very little effects.

It just isn't on the street around here.

I would love to be able to get pure Dexedrine (Dextroamphetamine) though! :)

Anyone who hasnt experienced proper speed is missing out... brilliant stuff. lol at bombing 3.5g, anyone that sold me stuff that weak i'd wanna slap them. had varying quality stuff over the years, done manly imported dutch stuff, what i've got at the moment 50mg bombs will keep me going around the clock, 150/200mg in a day. bomb 3.5 of this stuff and it'd give me a heart attack im guessing

I've had some right fucking shite for the last 6 months - you take a gram and can just about avoid falling asleep. God knows what it was but it must've been bashed to fuck with some white powder.

But I've just had some "fucking strong" stuff this morning and 10 minutes later I can feel something sort of vaguely. This could be the best speed I've had in years!!

EDIT: My god, it is the best stuff I've had in years :)

Last edited:
Anyone who hasnt experienced proper speed is missing out... brilliant stuff. lol at bombing 3.5g, anyone that sold me stuff that weak i'd wanna slap them. had varying quality stuff over the years, done manly imported dutch stuff, what i've got at the moment 50mg bombs will keep me going around the clock, 150/200mg in a day. bomb 3.5 of this stuff and it'd give me a heart attack im guessing

QFT! When I first started doing sulphate in the early 80s it was considered a 'hard' drug by the Norman Normals - and with good reason... It was potent as fuck, usually cost £15/g (as a comparison, 1g of average coke was £40-£60) and everyone could spot a speed freak from miles away and God forbid if you ever got collared by one 'cos he'd pin you in a corner and talk shite at you all fuckin night. But even then, average street purity was only 20-30% so I dread to think what the standard purity is these days. As a novice, 1/2g would keep me wired all week, and when I graduated to a hardcore motorhead I never needed more than 2-3g/week until the quality plummeted almost overnight in the mid 80s (which happened to coincide with the influx of cheap brown smack - funny that innit?).

Iirc, it was around this time that Dutch speed became the norm, and it seemed different. Instead of a yellowy granular caustic powder which stunk of ammonia and tasted so foul that 'dabbing' as a ROA was very rare, the Dutch stuff was whiter, fluffier and wetter, smelt of apples and tasted sweeter. Although appearance, smell and taste are not reliable indicators of quality, it was suggestive of an alternative synthesis. The subjective effects were also different - it was trippier, less manic and IMO less euphoric, though it did seem smoother, cleaner and less damaging to the body. The price started to drop as well, but this was offset by the need to take bigger doses.

Then when MDMA hit the scene, even the straights and trendys were regularly necking class 'A's, forever changing attitudes to drug use and opening up a new market for the cheaper, class 'B' sulphate. Suddenly there were stories of ravers bombing an 1/8 on top of their pills and the days of the speedfreak were numbered (well its no good fer yer street cred to be taking the same drugs as middle class white kids at discos is it?), who turned their attentions to smack and crack instead. I myself persevered - forever chasing the elusive 'I've been peeled my nerves are showing' supercharged, electric, amphetamine high. I couldn't understand it because these kids seemed to be getting off on it, so I concluded the lack of desired effects must be largely down to tolerance, familiarity and fucked receptors (does this perceived loss of 'magic' sound familiar to anyone?). However, my instinct told me that this wasn't the whole story because good drugs are not subjective - good drugs get you fucked up, simple. This was confirmed around 1992 when I happened to chance on several ounces of quality, crystalline sulphate, allegedly synthed in the UK. A wafer thin 1" line had me rushing like fuck as soon as it hit my sinuses and for the first time in about 8 years I remembered what it was like to be properly speeding. Unfortunately it was a one off and I've never had anything like it since, but it taught me to trust my gut feelings and stop making excuses for crap drugs. Furthermore, when people say 'amphetamine is amphetamine', or 'MDMA is mdma', its simply not true. Chemistry still has a touch of the 'black arts' about it as we can't precisely control chemical reactions at the molecular level, all we can do is try to provide the conditions conducive to those reactions. There are so many confounding variables involved in chemical synthesis that clandestine or independent labs can't possibly reliably manufacture consistent product - as highlighted by the current farcical situation with RCs (specifically 3fpm) which is different every fuckin time. Trouble is, I know it's shit, but I keep buying the bloody stuff just in case...

Did you type that whilst speed ya tits off =D

Very interesting post mate

"Furthermore, when people say 'amphetamine is amphetamine', or 'MDMA is mdma', its simply not true."... i agree

Did you type that whilst speed ya tits off =D

Kind of - the 3fpm is finally kicking in now after 48 hours of nearly constant vaping. This is the only constant ive found with 3fpm - however good, bad, or adulterated it is, I can always rely on it starting to work just as I'm running out...

Ive already asked you fubar but what do plan to do after the ban. You going to find an EU / Darknet / Whatever source or are you going back to the phet? Id love some even half decent speed but I cant score whizz or mdxx/pills without having to deal with cunts i dont want in my life

What am I going to do after the ban? Hmmm, lemmesee now... I predict I will no doubt make a concerted effort to procure some crystal meth now that my interest in stims has been rejuvenated. I also predict a downward spiral into psychosis and subsequent self medication with heroin. So see what you've done Mr. Fuckin Cameron? All of us reformed addicts are going to be driven back to the black market where YOU don't get any taxes and WE relapse into addiction and a life of crime because YOUR cuts to the NHS means that the drug services won't be able to cope. YOU CUNT!!

Anyway, I can't see there being enough demand for a black market in 3fpm, so I'm gonna have to start taking proper drugs again. The thing is, however much I moan about 3fpm, I won't half miss it...

Because there is no god :(

FACT!

BLASPHEMY :( When your ticker has run out of ticks you will be with God and there you will proceed to plug Godspeed

Unless you are Spade, in which case there is indeed no God, and there will just be Godspade (cut with glucose)