Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Charge" pills from NZ

cruiser1

Bluelighter
Has anyone had these and know whats in them...a friend had them recently in NZ..they were available in bottleshops, sex shops etc and 2 pills gave quite a decent buzz..ie kept you up all night. Has anybody got any experience with them.

cheers
C1

A search for 'charge', shows that they are indeed those BZP pills that they were thinking of making illegal in NZ not so long ago.

If you search for BZP* you will find a heap about them. Quite sure that BZP and TFMPP are both illegal in most parts of Australia now though.

IMHO it is best to just buy BZP + TFMPP powder available from most stores in NZ, the problem with them brand pills is the vitamins etc that are added can make ya feel a lil sickly if taken too many. Whereas the powder is just so much better since you can measure your dosage and feels alot cleaner AND cheaper than the charge pills + variants.
Theres also a liquid piperazine mix you can get that contains methylphenylpiperazine, tfmpp, chlorophenylpiperazine + bzp. Hmmm made me sweat like hell, but felt great for many hours (wasnt on anything else)
Was talking to the owner of a store that sells the various brands and he was saying theyre thinking of producing an energy drink with piperazines in it lol. It says not to drink alcohol on them (yet they sell them at all major alcohol stores!?) , and I could see why it made me boil so hard that I was getting intense loud "tick tock" sounds echoing from my ears. And mega sweaty hands + forehead?? had to lie back on the couch and chill for quite a while with no music, just silence.

I've never actually seen a picture of these, i used to live in NZ, but wasn't doing drugs then, was only 14/15 just drank vodka a smoked some bud occasionally.

try avoid anything with methylphenylpiperazine (mppp or mcpp i think).

made me think i was about to die.

BZP, on the other hand would be nice to have, if i didnt live in australia.

oh,m and BZP+TMFPP is not a good mdma substitue for most people, thats a myth spread by the research chem companies before BZP and TMFPP was illegal in the USofA

damn lucky NZ'ers :) a govt. that actually thinks about issues, thats what we need.

marklar!

Yeah Ive had this stuff. I think it sucks. Only cause Ive had other stuff. People that have never had 'real drugs' think theyre pretty ace.
They charge ones just give you heaps of energy but not in the proper euphoric way like speed. Last time I was there I had the rapture ones which are spposedly like e. I likened them to a bad pill that I normally would have been worried was laced with something. The thing which weirded me out with these things is that I went to bed and tried to sleep and couldnt, and was getting all these images in my head. Normally Im cool with this bc my brain comes up with the most amazing shit, but the images I were getting here were of the most disgusting stuff. And it was all natural based - i.e. I had all this pulsating gooey slime in my head compared with normally really cool stuff. I thought that was extremely weird - natural compared to chemical.
In NZ theyve even got a shop that opens a slot in the door and will sell you natural drugs 24 7 over the weekend through the hole in the door :p

funluvingurl said:
Yeah Ive had this stuff. I think it sucks. Only cause Ive had other stuff. People that have never had 'real drugs' think theyre pretty ace.
They charge ones just give you heaps of energy but not in the proper euphoric way like speed. Last time I was there I had the rapture ones which are spposedly like e. I likened them to a bad pill that I normally would have been worried was laced with something. The thing which weirded me out with these things is that I went to bed and tried to sleep and couldnt, and was getting all these images in my head. Normally Im cool with this bc my brain comes up with the most amazing shit, but the images I were getting here were of the most disgusting stuff. And it was all natural based - i.e. I had all this pulsating gooey slime in my head compared with normally really cool stuff. I thought that was extremely weird - natural compared to chemical.
In NZ theyve even got a shop that opens a slot in the door and will sell you natural drugs 24 7 over the weekend through the hole in the door :p

Each to their own, of course there are better drugs!!! (Ive been a user for 15+ years), as for myself I like trying out new stuff + wierd RC's. That shop you were saying make more money selling meth pipes + NOS than anything else 24 / 7. I mean of course if you are taking great MDxx pills you would think that BZP based pills suck! it is just a matter of choice. As I was saying just buying a couple grams of BZP powder is much better than the overpriced charge pills. (When you know for the same price you can get a real pill hehe).

I have never tried powder stuff, but

Had Charge pills over 10 times so far... Had 5 pills each time. They're good fun but I found the comedown to be pretty bad.

I also had other brands: the good stuff, bliss, jet, jump... All pretty similar. Minor hallucinations at higher doses... Often feel real smacked out i.e. can't feel the floor, lost sense of direction, sense of time...

BZP is alright and i still do it as long as i have some weed on me for the terrible terrible comedown.

And of course, would much rather prefer E, but i dont wanna abuse that wonderful drug... So, e every couple of months, bzp every 2 weeks or so...

Last edited:
I just come back from nz.
i had some of these pills dunno which 1's. I had classic speedness and they even had a comedown!

But the nos had me going, 1 of the best things about that country, drive to an awesome view, take nos, and more, and more, drive to another awesome view, well u can see where i'm going :p

would love to go back, u guys have a wicked country, too bad about the night life though...

Yup, im from auckland and every dairy, bottle shop, even mini supermarket is stocked with thease, charge, rapture, jump, esp, frenzy and the list goes on. They r very popular, however i i rate their comedown worse than ay ice or e comedown by far, so i stay away most of the time.

I"m living in NZ and have experienced charge/frenzy/jets and they are very good for what they are, I think a lot of people may be using them as a replacement for speed/P/ice and in that regard and in my experience they work very well. I have found the comedown to be very very mild compared to the way amphetamines leave me feeling.

The price is getting very cheap too Edit - Source removed - Please read the guidelines, hopefully the presence of these pills will have more of an impact of the widespread use and infilltration of P around our country ( and the empowerment of the worst of the criminals ) than the usual punitive laws and sentances which they bring in to make us 'safe'.

I would not be surprised if they are made illegal here one day, the police opposed the continual selling of them claiming that "taking a pill or pills for a recreational purpose was sending the wrong message"..............

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine just bought back a few of these from NZ (brand: Kandi) ....

I'm on the stuff right now... I've got to say they are VERY strong.... I've only had three or so beers and I feel totally off my dial.. Thought I'd jump on here and do a bit of fact finding, I can still type OK and read but I really do feel completely fuct. I'll give a full report once sober :)

Oh, I forgot to mention that I had a fairly decent line of wizz prior to taking this pill..... All I can say is.... very bad idea

A mate of mine just got back from NZ and said they are shit like getting a dud pill just waiting for something to take effect. The price of pills in Nz are more than double Aussie price so no wonder they are taking the cheaper alternative

smokin' joe, I also tried "kandi" brand on NYE, I also found them very strong with mild OEVs but the comedown was horrible. So very restless and uncomfortable for a long time afterwards, even with 40mg temazepam to assist! I'll never take them again - it was just a novelty as I happened to be in NZ and the "pills" we got tested as fakes (so we didn't eat them, naturally!)

come down is very bad... have hardly slept since then... The high was pretty good and intense though

took about 4 of these recently. some effects simliar to mdma, but not near the same. the high feels very dirty and harsh. unlike mdma where the high was very clean.

side effects while peaking were uneasy stomach, intense jaw clenching, very dry mouth.

comedown on bzp and tfmpp is very harsh in my opinion. no sleep at all for 26 hours after taking them. heartrate was increased, still jaw clenching, and other typical comedown symptoms.

where can you get the pure powders from in nz ?? i would like to try bzp and tfmpp in proper ratios and without the crap they put in the party pills.

Originally posted by Deformed_Neuron
Wow... I don't know much about this substance, but BZP sounds pretty damn whack. The crazy thing is... none of us really know anything about any Research Chem's... whether it be 2-CB, 2-CE, or... BZP. They're called Research Chemicals for a reason... because they are currently under "Research" by certain scientists to see if, or what any of the negative effects are...
What you're "legally" consuming right now in New Zealand could very-well be neurotoxic, or... cardio-toxic, etc... to your health. Just because it's legal in no way means this BZP is harmless.

The comedown's worse than Meth? I could be wrong by doing this... but I usually judge a drug by it's comedown. :(

I agree totally....

After some research, I found that the NZ government has failed to schedule this chemical as a way of dealing with their current drug (mainly meth) problems...... They are marketed as a "safer" alternative to ecstacy, meth and other amphetamines... I think this is largely irresponsible when little is known about these chemicals effect on the human brain.

I was foolish to take this chemical without enough prior research and in conjunction with speed and alcohol. I trusted the marketing and the governments decision to not schedule this substance. lesson learned. The fact that it is legal led me to totally under-estimate its potency and potential for harm etc.

NZ has a methamphetamine problem, which leads to addiction and crime. The NZ Government decision not to schedule it was an attempt to curb the addiction of an illicit product that could be substituted for BZP. An analogy could be drawn that BZP is to methamphetamine what methadone is to heroin. It is still a drug, and it does still have dangers.