Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it just be
Every hetro can be gay for a minute. Like me, I want to fuck Elvis Pressley (When he was alive or after he died) I’M A FREAK!

I fuck all sorts of shit, the LGBTQ+ community has to find another letter for Wizard!

—Wizard
gallery-1506678319-wicth-marking.jpg

You can have some of my benzos? My doctor gives me too many a month anyway. I also have extra oxycodone (broken leg) and way way too many adderall, if that’s something that interests you?

In fact I am regular pharmacy, if I don’t have it, it probably doesn’t exist. No alcohol though (Don’t even say it... what type of wizard doesn’t have booze?).

—Wizard
I will get my script back one day

Just want bzd's. Opiates, stims, blah. Blah blah blah. I don't know why.

I have approximately 30 beers I can crush on for a while.

I think I'm gonna hit up my love interest... mmmm that booty tho

I’m just fucking around, I get bored and like to argue and debate over the stupidest shit sometimes.

Any other time I would agree with you, but I have a profound case of Tourette’s and they give me anything I want just to stop all my tics. Doctor’s are fucking lazy with me, and end up saying, “How many Percocets do I have to prescribe you, so that you shut the fuck up.” (54, by the way). I blame laziness on doctor’s part for my incredible store of drugs. I’m not complaining, because I am smarter that most of them, and have been to school longer than most doctors, but still they have their little scribble pad to shut me up!

—Wizard
That story would be better if you replace Percocet with almost anything

Status
Not open for further replies.