Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4, i'm feeling sikc. I'm depressed and have anxiety. I eat 30mg of olanzapin a day here, 100mg of ketiapin and mirtazapin.
I also get some benzos.

"That's rock bottom, when you want something bad enough to kill"
"Stopping is easy, i have done it 100 times."

sheedybreakfastclub-1426006220.gif

allison_reynolds_b.png

Well after a long hiatus I finally wrote a good poem. Heres my idea of what what an poem should look like

Backtrack
Grab the Mac
Put it back and grab a bat
Sippin' on that Henny Black
Splat on a bitch back
Ran up out the back to scrap
But I'm gonna dip back to the pad in my dirty white Vans, ayy
Eenie, meenie, miney, moe
I catch a thotty by her throat
Grip it till she yelling all out but don't let her go, ayy
Ate a eight
Now I'm living on another plane
Cocaine
Fucking with my brain
I'll never be the same

Well after a long hiatus I finally wrote a good poem. Heres my idea of what what an poem should look like

Backtrack
Grab the Mac
Put it back and grab a bat
Sippin' on that Henny Black
Splat on a bitch back
Ran up out the back to scrap
But I'm gonna dip back to the pad in my dirty white Vans, ayy
Eenie, meenie, miney, moe
I catch a thotty by her throat
Grip it till she yelling all out but don't let her go, ayy
Ate a eight
Now I'm living on another plane
Cocaine
Fucking with my brain
I'll never be the same

haha

stop doin drugs yo

they don't match

you know

few months ago i said ..

''You're little Shady'' but I take that back -- you don't got any deal with this. BUT

splat on a bitch back

Psych wards use to put me in padded rooms in a straightjacket for days and days and fed me applesauce through a straw, because I have profound Tourette’s and stress like that makes it worse. I guess it’s better than it use to be. I’m not a black transgender person with severe tics, they use to cull us like that in the recent past:mad:

Sorry to be a downer, but this happened a lot. I got lucky because I was white, and I wasn’t killed.

I’m racist toward anyone that doesn’t have Tourette’s, I don’t care which race you are. I know my people and until recently, my people have been killed and culled for the longest time! We are protected now (Americans With Disabilities Act) by making the penalty for violating that act in anyway, a discriminatory act (a HATE CRIME!) The penalties are different with hate crimes, learn it.

That act that I fought for over a decade, is what leads me to think that way. If I ever offend you, please tell someone about it, so I can turn it around on you and say that you are discriminating against me. Charge you with a h8 crime AND fuck you, Tourette’s wins now! I am to be known now only as a person of Tourette’s!

—Mutherfuckn Wizard of the fuck yo bitchass silverback gorilla, cock sneeze, flipped a booger on a black person, I hate jews of the Creek
Yes, i know that shit.
I can relate very well. Fucking perverts.

This happens. And it's sad. I would have not accepted a BZD script instead of heroin when I was in active addiction. In reality it would be 10,000,000x healthier and honestly self-medicating compared to a destructive heroin addiction.

I can't understand the pill-pinching ways of the doctors. They KNOW unmedicated/undermedicated mental health patients seek "help" with hard drugs - I think it's criminal behavior. IMO.
Yeah I mean, but I shoulda expected it. Doctors won’t give a shit about us until we stop going to them for everything imo. Today I took my last klonopin 2000mg of tyrosine and l theanine. Ima smoke as much weed as I can and make music today I need it

Status
Not open for further replies.