Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
real life question tho

oh fuck m e

memejmEFMEFUKCFUCKUFDKLUFPKLU

i need help like logical advice and no one is qualified

fuCC My life FUCC love

No, hands down lie no. No no no. There are undesirable experiences. I've had a few severe pain experiences in life. There are undesirable experiences.

The western world (i.e. christian, muslim, typical plebe commie chinese gov't atheists and secular humanists, liberals) are largely buying into the value of life without any logical purpose, value, motive or ascribed meaning. We cannot have one because there is not one (or, if you want, most people cannot fathom one because we are not taught to imagine/hope to achieve these in life)...

There is a certain death discrimination that happens by life, due to the genetic biological instinct to continue living at any expense; xenophobia, racism, misogyny, abuse, rape, incest, any mindless instinct/urge drives humans to these lifelover life-driven death-fearing perpetuation of the human race (the selfish gene)

It is a part of human kind we are inescapable from because without this gene we very likely would have never gotten to this point nor the projected endgame

Buddhism ascribes to life as as suffering, inexistence as nirvana, and we are able to imagine and achieve/reach for these goals/realize it before it comes true and aim for it in a psychologically healthy way "living life to its fullest but not fearing death/not holding on at the expense of others/community"

FAST FORWARD TO WESTERN WORLD WINNING WAR ON EARTH
AND 8 BILLION HUMANS POLLUTING PLANET EARTH TO ITS DESTRUCTION

I'm not saying oblivion (true oblivion, ie, nothingness) is worse than any experience, I'm saying infinite isolation in nothingness is worse than any subjective state of experience. I don't believe true oblivion exists, awareness is a property of the universe. Death is not the end, it is only the end of a particular iteration of a dream.

questioning the nature of the abyss... in the abyss? that's a paddlin'

1484723_Comp%202.gif

I'm not saying oblivion (true oblivion, ie, nothingness) is worse than any experience, I'm saying infinite isolation in nothingness is worse than any subjective state of experience. I don't believe true oblivion exists, awareness is a property of the universe. Death is not the end, it is only the end of a particular iteration of a dream.
of course death isn't the end
it's the beginning

life is the end

death is the end of the life

life is the end of the death

as you see

connection in extant reality is just an externalized self-love because the extant reality is part of the self, the inner self is part of the extant reality, the boundary blurs

it becomes meaningless when it is all inherently temporary

you will forget so much about life while still living it
and you won't remember the deaths
all the information is accessible at once but we rarely can aka Leary et al

It is 4:29am and I am still awake and I am out of benzos. FML. I know it's because I pigged out on tramadol and phenibut for 2 weeks and now I have to pay the piper. Not even that high a dose and I definitely have some v. mild opiate withdrawal going on. I bet it's fucking kindling... *Shakes fist at heavens*

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

It is 4:29am and I am still awake and I am out of benzos. FML. I know it's because I pigged out on tramadol and phenibut for 2 weeks and now I have to pay the piper. Not even that high a dose and I definitely have some v. mild opiate withdrawal going on. I bet it's fucking kindling... *Shakes fist at heavens*
lol

I have been up for 26 hours

WELCOME TO A WORLD OF MEMES

sorry 31 hours

i am in some sort of manic state i can't shake out of

MYCONTINUEDEXISTENCESIWORSETHANDEATHYETISTILLLIVEON

i think ima go as long as i want w/o sleep

lockdown can't make me with my cock down
i won't sleep till i fuck

and when I do it'll be like... consensual faux rape because i won't even let him wash his hands i don't care put your hands up against the wall and we'll bleach it and the floor later
i'm out of my mind w/ horniness

been ummm

coincidentally a few days and it's all the thot's fault
or i am the thot

but we are one so
kind of society's fault
i blame trump

memphis be all like U TALK SCHIZO

i know what i'm sayin' and it makes sense in my world i am sorry i codespeak so much it makes no sense

i should start using foreign language

λιφε ισ μυ κοφφιν ανδ ιτ'σ τιμε το σηθτ τηε λιδ

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiet. That's awhile without drugs. I stayed up in an attempt to break my day for night cycle the other day, think I passed out at hour 28 or so. Then woke up at 2pm, which I was annoyed about. Oh vell.

Kindling sucks, I've been addicted to opiates so many years of my life (11+, most of it all in one stretch) that I get withdrawals from basically any amount of any opiates I take.

τηισ ςοθλδ σερωε α πθρποσεφθλ λεαρνινγ ιντερφαψε φορ ψαπταιν.ηεροινε ανδ ι ςονδερ ιφ τηε μοδσ ετ αλ. ςοθλδ αλλος φορ μυ αββεραντ βεηαωιοθρ το τρυ το τεαψη μυσελφ νες τεψηνι;θεσ δθρινγ λοψκδοςνςιτημυψοψκδοςν ηαση ταγ τηε πρεσιδεντ ψρεατεδ τηε ψοροναωιρθσ ακα ψοωιδ19 ςιτη ψηινεσε ψολλαβορατορσ ςος ι αλρεαδυ φεελ τηισ ςορκινγ...

Kindling sucks, I've been addicted to opiates so many years of my life (11+, most of it all in one stretch) that I get withdrawals from basically any amount of any opiates I take.

Yes it does, I've definitely kicked opiates enough times that it's a distinct possibility. I mean, 1500mg of Tramadol over 2 weeks is nothing. Yet I have this wd that I wouldn't have noticed back in the day.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiet. That's awhile without drugs. I stayed up in an attempt to break my day for night cycle the other day, think I passed out at hour 28 or so. Then woke up at 2pm, which I was annoyed about. Oh vell.
i mean like i got my thc fix

and that's why i am a life lover again cuz i have that assfixation or whatever pullin me thru the consciousness of extant reality

and i has beers

it's been

oh god

8? years without heroin?

and perhaps um 5 without bupe if my drunkbrain canmath

and um

at least months without meth and the fat is staring at me and being like HAHA U KNOW U WANT UR 5% BF BODY BACK

τηισ ςοθλδ σερωε α πθρποσεφθλ λεαρνινγ ιντερφαψε φορ ψαπταιν.ηεροινε ανδ ι ςονδερ ιφ τηε μοδσ ετ αλ. ςοθλδ αλλος φορ μυ αββεραντ βεηαωιοθρ το τρυ το τεαψη μυσελφ νες τεψηνι;θεσ δθρινγ λοψκδοςνςιτημυψοψκδοςν ηαση ταγ τηε πρεσιδεντ ψρεατεδ τηε ψοροναωιρθσ ακα ψοωιδ19 ςιτη ψηινεσε ψολλαβορατορσ ςος ι αλρεαδυ φεελ τηισ ςορκινγ...

Sleep you butt plug

Yes it does, I've definitely kicked opiates enough times that it's a distinct possibility. I mean, 1500mg of Tramadol over 2 weeks is nothing. Yet I have this wd that I wouldn't have noticed back in the day.
I legit get nauseous thinking about heroin now

it's like gross

I just want the affect without the effects, and the euphoria and stimulation

the actual effects/"side effects" are insidious and it is such a soul depriving drug

btw

i have some very

um

painful conversations

to have with THIRSTYTHOT aka bad dad 19

Status
Not open for further replies.