Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you from? I'm living in Austria and if you suspect yourself to have Covid, you can call a number and they come home and test you. Then you have to wait a few days for the result, mine was negative, thank god. Look it up in the internet, RedCross, GreenCross, whatever...

JJ
I'm in the US, so it's no surprise trying to get tested is a pain in the ass, we've throughly bungled our response to the virus in every way.

I'm in the US, so it's no surprise trying to get tested is a pain in the ass, we've throughly bungled our response to the virus in every way.

I can't believe that. I called that special number and they were here in 10 minutes! But not even testing is more than a fucking fuck!!!! Here you can have a test just if you SUSPECT you could have it. You don't have to have all the symtpoms.

I'm sorry for you, for America and i hope Trump will get shot soon. or poisened. or whatever...

JJ

My area has been surprisingly on its shit about covid. I just left my social health department junt and they have drive thru testing and walk in.

Another social services place on the other side of town has drive up testing

The walgreens walking distance from my house has drive thru testing

BUT we could be better about masks and we are starting to reap the consequences of our stupidity for opening up too early. Restaraunts are about to get shut down again and bars are losing their licenses over the covid ordinances.

you know what though i don't have to be sad

i have like ten thousand reasons to feel better about myself and a bitch isn't going to get in my way

am so tired of the plebe life, I want out of this shell, out of my slice of hell i want to escape, leave, poof gone dust vanish back to the earth...

i am gonna have to find a way OUT

liberals aren't helping

sometimes i have feelings

sometimes i take my black metal shirt off and feel nothing

giphy.gif

[hairflip]

giphy.gif

fuck you all i'm gonna plan my suicide and hopefully die tomorrow i hate the world

except mal madness nz shady YOU CRAZY BASTARD I LOVE YOU lady xork, and um a huge list of others mostly dead ppl like lw13, dex I LOVED YOU DEX YOU WERE THE COOLEST IF WE ARE GONNA RESURRECT 1 BL'ER WITH BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER'S FRIEND WILLOW WE ARE TOTALLY RESURRECTING DEX ... I would go on but idgaf don't care

suicide planned [darkness and alone] that was easy enough CHECK PLUS CAPTAIN you got something accomplished today

I was thinking perhaps after Trump gets re-elected because we all know TrumpTrain2020 gonna mow down some BLM supporters on election night ... but then I was like why wait that long?

Ugh. I would go out tomorrow and for the next few days to scope the best locations ... but apathy takes over and I think I'd just fail at it... even though I have some really fucking awesome choices.

NSFW:
27be30b1da94e83e-sad-depression-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif

i should probably tell at least 1 person in real world what i'm planning on... life gonna suck the BBC after I start going thru with the plans...thanks COVID thanks for ruining my last year of life IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED

tenor.gif

I'm gonna watch ACRIMONY and wish I had good drugs to use while watching it but I don't FUCK ME fuck my life FUCK LOVE

source.gif

Am afraid there will be some temporal causal loop that sends me back to some mental timespace in the past when I was having sushi (ew) with my now deceased ex (cries) and I am not gonna react well to knowing how I'm gonna go through all of that before it happens

I know I'll get the same response... why do I fucking care... it doesn't mean anything to me IT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME [it can't]

and yet I pretend to care

as if this is all some great act for some invisible observer to morally cast judgments... that I don't believe in...

so many options so little time TIME IS DWINDLING PICK YOUR POISON

tenor.gif

TIME'S UP

I would be a lot happier with heroin, but we all know that train kicks you off before you get to your stop...

and I don't even want heroin...

I don't even want meth...

maybe this is what it's like to want to die... when the drugs stop being good enough... when others never were... ya that sounds about right

in the good news my howtotwerk masterclASS is going well

not even DEATH will take away my twerking ability - my spirit will be twerking in hell, wait is that here or there, am I there now? Does it matter?

STOP RUNNING, ROBERT...

oh yea and i am out of thc i need to re-up before i can go scouting new croak locations ...

this is what i get for NO DRUGS no fun NO LIFE no love FUCK LIFE fuck love FUCK IT ALL [run away]

Last edited:
i am 110% familiar with what probably happened already

and again

and

i

am

still

IN LOVE WITH A THOT help me jerry

I had 1 more reason to live before they cancelled Jerry Springer... that shit was life.

if I can't see a thirsty THOT getting lemonade poured on them, or a man arguing with his woman and his side piece about the cheatin, I don't know what is keeping me going anymore...

food tastes like cardboard
love is a joke, a curse
life is hell, inexistence to be treasured
i want out OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

BRING
BACK
JERRY

suicide planned [darkness and alone] that was easy enough CHECK PLUS CAPTAIN you got something accomplished today

I was thinking perhaps after Trump gets re-elected because we all know TrumpTrain2020 gonna mow down some BLM supporters on election night ... but then I was like why wait that long?

Ugh. I would go out tomorrow and for the next few days to scope the best locations ... but apathy takes over and I think I'd just fail at it... even though I have some really fucking awesome choices.

NSFW:
27be30b1da94e83e-sad-depression-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif

i should probably tell at least 1 person in real world what i'm planning on... life gonna suck the BBC after I start going thru with the plans...thanks COVID thanks for ruining my last year of life IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED

tenor.gif

I'm gonna watch ACRIMONY and wish I had good drugs to use while watching it but I don't FUCK ME fuck my life FUCK LOVE

source.gif

Am afraid there will be some temporal causal loop that sends me back to some mental timespace in the past when I was having sushi (ew) with my now deceased ex (cries) and I am not gonna react well to knowing how I'm gonna go through all of that before it happens

I know I'll get the same response... why do I fucking care... it doesn't mean anything to me IT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME [it can't]

and yet I pretend to care

as if this is all some great act for some invisible observer to morally cast judgments... that I don't believe in...

so many options so little time TIME IS DWINDLING PICK YOUR POISON

tenor.gif

TIME'S UP

I would be a lot happier with heroin, but we all know that train kicks you off before you get to your stop...

and I don't even want heroin...

I don't even want meth...

maybe this is what it's like to want to die... when the drugs stop being good enough... when others never were... ya that sounds about right

in the good news my howtotwerk masterclASS is going well

not even DEATH will take away my twerking ability - my spirit will be twerking in hell, wait is that here or there, am I there now? Does it matter?

STOP RUNNING, ROBERT...

oh yea and i am out of thc i need to re-up before i can go scouting new croak locations ...

this is what i get for NO DRUGS no fun NO LIFE no love FUCK LIFE fuck love FUCK IT ALL [run away]

Uh oh boys, he's reached critical mass.

Uh oh boys, he's reached critical mass.
probably for the dozenth time this year but it's in my grasp and I HAVE THE POWA

source.gif

Naturally when private security comes I grab my COURTNEY LOVE SPRAY too and make a dip for it.

I would just light myself on fire but that seems to easy and they tried LIKE LOSERS to save that guy who lit himself on fire in DC... like serious you are gonna make him a skin transplant patient when he just wanted to die that's so cruel

people are so evil

let ppl die if that is their choice I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

200.gif

My plan is to try for a PLAN B THIRSTY THOT in a few days if PLAN A doesn't worm his way back over soon. Which is totally like me... I don't wait long fuck waiting for a thot THEY DON'T CHANGE THEIR MIND THEY JUST GET BORED WHEN THEY CAN'T GET DICK

I'm patient and caring BUT SEEM TO CARE TOO MUCH I guess

also I would be escaping through video games but lolservermaintenance and facepalm egodeath

source.gif

who needs solar panels or nuclear electric plants when you can suck dick iirc

giphy.gif

^ that feel when your k shot kicks in and ppl still asking u questions like "what is your name, are you homeless"

source.gif

^that feel when you're shooting k in public and making sure you're around the normal plebe trash and no piggos just doggos of every variety make and model

NSFW:
U1-vFi7LkiP5iR4Qf6UX5J_MzBgvukedPMgIE12QPjp0lQfWv4unaEPRBJ83YAUFeAG4LvMpyv7HP3IkouUpjoSlA9CPO8G8bZnBR0f5qYdYME8XZwMQ_vAWcQ

tenor.gif

i am much too ANGST feeling at 1am for this

i need to be alone........ like totally fucking alone away from scum plebe trash .. disgusting filthy breeders of covid vectors and heteronormatives so gross eww

covid, overdoses, suicide and drug laws took all my favorite people away from me and i am tired of this

sighhhh

gonna stare at the wall and think of butts and the pain of wanting to cut myself and not having a blade sharp enough....

i think i'm truly in love with DEATH and she is in love with ME, it is the only thing I have left to love in this world... i have found what I love and I am letting it kill me... LIFE IS MY COFFIN AND IT IS TIME TO SHUT THE LID

problem 1 YOU HAVE NO THC IDIOT and you have told yourself this several times GET MORE FUCKFACE ahhhhhh

if I had an externalized internal dialogue 1

problem 2 NO GOGOJUICE

problem 3 LACK OF FOOD

that's bare minimums and I'm not even thinking wow factors or GOODBYECRUELWORLD notes

865819emen.gif

yuge moneyshot, 10/10 would bang again

missing the voidfillingphenomena and somehow one more void will solve this problem...

why does any of this matter

Status
Not open for further replies.