Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 120mg down and waiting for it to hit me. Should be alright real soon.

With my tolerance where it is right now, I'd be a complete vegetable after that much oxy! Lil bit jelly. One of those would get me good rn.

Eugh, MUST STAY AWAKE... I'm trying to reset the vampire mode I've been in and staying awake all day after being up all night... until at least 9pm. I swear I'm a master at getting jet lag without going anywhere.

Id much rather have your tolerances than my perma tolerances :alien: 😁

True. I'd also rather have oxy than not :LOL: Today's my last day of tramadol. My low dose once a week treat thing did not work at all. I'm not sure, but I think I can get refills on my script, will wait for a few weeks before I do though, so I don't seem like tooooo much of a junkie and my tolerance goes down a little.

What are you guys doing today? Are you at work or like me still locked down?

JJ

Never seen a 10% beer or cider here in the UK. And I don't drink wine. I normally jump from 7.4% to 35-40% and get on the rum or vodka.
I can drink a whole 70cl bottle of spiced rum and remember everything and really enjoy myself but a whole 70cl vodka I'll normally blackout and act a twat or just pass the fuck out, not remembering finishing it, and vodka gives me an awful awful suicidal dehydrated half day toilet hugging banging headache hangover. Rum doesn't at all.
I much prefer rum 😂
Hahah vodka sends me absolutely crazy, like makes me super violent and I blackout completely. I haven’t drank it since I was in my early 20s.

i look like an elephant since lockdown. i gained over 17 kg just from being extemely sick for 5 weeks and i have to lie in bed, and then sitting and lying around, depressions came because i lost my job for no reason and so on. And when I'm frustrated, I eat. I hate myself atm.

JJ

Hahah vodka sends me absolutely crazy, like makes me super violent and I blackout completely. I haven’t drank it since I was in my early 20s.

Same here with Tequila. I shouldn't even think about it. I just know I had the salt everywhere the next morning, also in my hair, my bra, my panties - fucking amnesia!!!! :D And i was sooooooooooooooo siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick....
But since then, guess I was 20, so 5 years ago, I have never touched Tequila anymore.

Here in Austria there are so many good sorts of wine, i prefer a special white wine, also mixed with sparkling water.

JJ

What are you guys doing today? Are you at work or like me still locked down?

JJ
I'm trying to get an appointment at my local health department for covid testing, seeing as I visited a hotspot for it recently. Being that I'm a young guy with no symptoms, no where else will test me. Who knew being responsible was so inconvenient and annoying.

I'm trying to get an appointment at my local health department for covid testing, seeing as I visited a hotspot for it recently. Being that I'm a young guy with no symptoms, no where else will test me. Who knew being responsible was so inconvenient and annoying.
Where are you from? I'm living in Austria and if you suspect yourself to have Covid, you can call a number and they come home and test you. Then you have to wait a few days for the result, mine was negative, thank god. Look it up in the internet, RedCross, GreenCross, whatever...

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.