Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
2XHKiGz.png

i forget that WHEN ALL OF YOUR WISHES ARE GRANTED, MANY OF YOUR DREAMS WILL BE DESTROYED...

must remember... this...

ugh i hate being emotionally distraught, i hate being myself, i hate being alive, i just want to stop waking up because i am sick of extant reality

i had several really good points to hit CTRL+Q and I didn't do it and now I feel utterly foolish for continuing on

I cried to when I was a kid, and land before time, just the music would male me tear up and last but not least Edward scissor hands

I think I had this left in a multi-quote from a different thread but I the Land Before Time is a fucking awresome movie, it was the first movie I recall seeing in the theater, I was like 6 or something, and I remember crying and my mom sort of teased me about it for some reason and I was like no, I wasn't crying! But I definitely was. I still can't even hear that music without tearing up.

I have not fucked someone in their 60's

Me either.

morning blue friends

Sunday and the end of the week, have a lekker braai (awesome bbq) lined up for today. Some boerewors, chicken pieces and pork chops..

Love sundays as its a "braai" day

I don't think I'll be able to sleep, it's probably because I took 2C-B at 1am. Derp. I took etizolam the last couple of nights but will probably again.

Me and my friend are gonna rent a cabin in the woods next month and detox ourselves for a month, no cars, just music and hiking. It's gonna suck, mostly for me it's the phenibut I've been taking to come off that GHB I was doing but I've been using opiates a little again and etizolam too, alternating, to help on the taper. I'm ready to get off this train. I don't want to be totally sober but I miss just using psychedelics sometimes and feeling good without drugs. I really need to do this. I've been through various bad addiction points and the last couple of years have not been good. I had a lot of trauma to deal with but I need to move on. Just been digging myself a hole and staring up at the sky while I'm digging. I know this. Brains are weird.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep, it's probably because I took 2C-B at 1am. Derp. I took etizolam the last couple of nights but will probably again.

Me and my friend are gonna rent a cabin in the woods next month and detox ourselves for a month, no cars, just music and hiking. It's gonna suck, mostly for me it's the phenibut I've been taking to come off that GHB I was doing but I've been using opiates a little again and etizolam too, alternating, to help on the taper. I'm ready to get off this train. I don't want to be totally sober but I miss just using psychedelics sometimes and feeling good without drugs. I really need to do this. I've been through various bad addiction points and the last couple of years have not been good. I had a lot of trauma to deal with but I need to move on. Just been digging myself a hole and staring up at the sky while I'm digging. I know this. Brains are weird.

It's an awesome decision to detox! I hope it all goes well, stay strong!

It'll be fine, thanks. Not my first rodeo... I know what I'm in for. A lot of insomnia, transient bouts of intense anxiety intermingled with great clarity, and intense lucid dreams (that's the good part, phenibut wthdrawal dreams are fucking nuts, I've met entities, gone out of body, kinda looking forward to that part of it).

Also my friend I'm doing it with is my soul brother, and it's been a long time since we really spent solid time together. He's been struggling with a lot of stuff, mostly meth and other stims and he has high blood pressure and a family history of heart attacks at young ages and he feels it's life or death for him and wants to be there for his kids. Honestly I'm kinda looking forward to it. My girlfriend and my bandmates are really supportive too. It's just clearly what needs to happen now. It was his idea and I'm glad he brought me into it.

i miss taking 2c's, great stuff

still can't sleep... am too frustrated with my shitty self

i think i can let this go

It was legendary. Still going too, 3mg of etizolam failed to put me down so I got up and went hiking, foraged a bunch of wineberries, was hoping to find a chicken of the woods but alas, chickens are elusive. Didn't see any bears which surprised me, I was hoping to say hi to my mama bear friend and her cubs.

Hey! alright now! alright now, fellas!
Yea?
Now, what cooler than being cool?
Ice cold!
I can't hear ya! I say what's, what's cooler than being cool?
Ice cold!
Alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright!

Status
Not open for further replies.