Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre not that far off. When I was a teenager and played runescape I used to tell people "get raped" if they killed me. Not my proudest moments tbh...

I lead people on Overwatch. Somebody has to do it and Ive got experience on it. It also raises the team morale. EZ.
@schizopath I'll use Ice Barrier and with D Claw spec into RIP.... Thanks for the Bandos Chestplate

2oMR3ha.gif

OVXAww2.gif

Lol thanks for the like @ghostandthedarknes but fuck me..... i couldve been dribbling in here when high and crying like a 1 year old when coming down for so long! Why didnt i discover this?!

Trying the fuck to sleep when winding down off some NEP and k. Work in the AM. Damn it

Lol thanks for the like @ghostandthedarknes but fuck me..... i couldve been dribbling in here when high and crying like a 1 year old when coming down for so long! Why didnt i discover this?!

Trying the fuck to sleep when winding down off some NEP and k. Work in the AM. Damn it
most mornings i don't remember shit and i like it that way.

Got followed home from the carwash by a drone yesterday. Like super obvious. I was practically 100% sober at the time btw. Had only been up for 23 hours, pretty much a regular ass day.

Im not freaking out, its all just really fucking strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.