Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching bitches shoot meth on Tumblr and my chest and tongue are all hot I can literally taste the meth

Fuck

Omfg

Why

Mefffff

I've been watching bitches shoot meth on Tumblr and my chest and tongue are all hot I can literally taste the meth

Fuck

Omfg

Why

Mefffff

y u do drug masturbation? I'm guilty of it myself too though. Esp any docs focusing on heroin.

y u do drug masturbation? I'm guilty of it myself too though. Esp any docs focusing on heroin.
Because I'm so stupid 😔 the devil is in my ear telling me that meth and the needle can fix my problems, and that I can manage my use and no one will know I'm high. It is a trap.

Because I'm so stupid 😔 the devil is in my ear telling me that meth and the needle can fix my problems, and that I can manage my use and no one will know I'm high. It is a trap.

Will never happen. You and I know the truth. You're not stupid either, we've just trained out neurochemistry for that shit. I know I only watch those things when I'm depressed/have problems. I think that's telling. I dunno if you're the same.

I WANT PHYSICAL PAIN. I can kind of understand why some people cut themselves. Not my style. I want to fight someone way bigger than me and I want to LOSE. I want to fucking FIGHT.

Will never happen. You and I know the truth. You're not stupid either, we've just trained out neurochemistry for that shit. I know I only watch those things when I'm depressed/have problems. I think that's telling. I dunno if you're the same.
Yep, I am very depressed, losing hope and sight of important things. My brain is searching for a way out.
I WANT PHYSICAL PAIN. I can kind of understand why some people cut themselves. Not my style. I want to fight someone way bigger than me and I want to LOSE. I want to fucking FIGHT.
I think you need a very good session with a very good Domme

Yep, I am very depressed, losing hope and sight of important things. My brain is searching for a way out.i

I think you need a very good session with a very good Domme

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling that way, it's true that your brain looks for that easy way out once it has become accustomed to it. I like a Rumi quote for when I feel that way. The quote goes "The cure for the pain is in the pain." I tend to socially isolate when I get depressed and down on me, when my self-worth is low. I know the only cure is talking to people that I know care about me, despite what my stupid brain might tell me. Catch my drift?

Status
Not open for further replies.