• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Changing the smell of Heroin/Fentanyl?

solvent_sammy

Greenlighter
I'm new here, so if I've made a mistake in my posting format or where I posted, let me know please!

Ok, so SWIM bought some white Heroin and he thinks it has some fentanyl in it. However, swim also notices there is almost a rancid smell to it, not vinegary, but swim cant identify the smell. SWIM also has an extremely sensitive gag reflex that is easily triggered by smells.

Is there anything that SWIM can add to his batch to help counteract this?

Haha id bet its a lactos fent mix that someone did with maybe powdered milk ? Just an idea considering the most and easiest fent recipe includes a lactos cut at the end of it.. eeewwww . Becareful botulinum is a deadly possibility
Rancid smells to our noses is a evolutionary response to tell you its not good to eat .. fent whiteH has no smell ive noticed. All i use is fent cut whitechubk anymore. Only thing that can touch my tolerance.

I was informed after my first post that SWIM isnt a used acronym on the BL forums

Last edited:
Yes, please don't use SWIM, we all know it's you and it won't protect you.

This batch sounds sketchy as hell, you should probably just toss it out, and not buy from this person again.