• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Change of sexuality on x?

I've personally never had a desire to kiss a guy, or be affectionate in any way with one, even while rolling. I also know that many of my straight friends, also, have never had this desire... I'm gonna have to assume that ecstasy doesn't cause people to be gay if they're not.

Therefore, you just might be bi, dude. Enjoy! Your dating pool just doubled in size!

I would say kissing on the lips or any futher would be a bit gay, even on E. I hug everything on E. I would hug a lampost, it just feels good, lol. I often find that other people that are rolling go off into 10minute conversations about how much they love you, still wouldn't consider them gay, just more open towards their feelings.

thing is. i hate this Bi thing. why? ok, well ive never really considered myself bi, but some ppl tell me i am. well anyways, long story short. being bi nowadays is sooooo fuckin "mainstream" (theres another word for it, but i forgot it lol.) its like, alot of ppl turn bi, just because its the new trend goin on and so on. it like pisses me off so much, thats partly one of the reasons i dont consider myself bi. the other part is that, i would never have sex with a guy. there should be another term for someone like me, like uhh..... onepointfivesual or something, i dunno...

UltimaWeapon said:
im a guy, im not gay. i sucked a penis while on e. ive made out with a guy while on e. but yeah lol, im not gay =P

there is a line between straight and all other forms of sexual preferance and when a penis crosses that line and goes into your mouth straight is removed as an option for you

About the trendy, fashion victim thing. I really, truly want to meet the straight male that went and fucked another guy purely because it's cool with his metro friends or whatever. That's dedication to your image, if nothing else is.

UltimaWeapon said:
im a guy, im not gay. i sucked a penis while on e. ive made out with a guy while on e. but yeah lol, im not gay =P

I have had the same experience. About five times. Though I could never kiss a man. Nor could I ever fall in love with a man. To me its purely a physical thing. Much the same thing as me sleeping with certain woman while on E that I would not have if I was not on E. To me homosexuality is more than just sex. Its about commitment and love for another person of the same sex.

So, if after having sex with the same sex on E you want to marry the person, maybe it would be time to question your sexuality.

Eyeronie said:
About the trendy, fashion victim thing. I really, truly want to meet the straight male that went and fucked another guy purely because it's cool with his metro friends or whatever. That's dedication to your image, if nothing else is.

thats how it goes round here in tx i reckon.

Splatt said:
Sounds totally gay to me.
Gayer than Pauly Shore!

Bwhahaaha, I agree...No matter how fucked up I get, I would never kiss another guy. Just straight up gay to me

Well, damn. I'm a bit surprised at all the bashing going on by everyone concerning this subject.

I have a friend who tends to be very VERY affectionate for guys when he's rolling. So much that it sort of makes others uncomfortable to the point where they won't roll with him anymore. I never have, but I roll w/ people who have.

Listen, it's people's choice. Who cares? E effects all of us in a good way, and if people want to express themselves in certain ways, cool. If not, cool.

I'm totally new on this site, but quit with the bashing, guys.

Chill, Peace, and Love!

I think there are different grades of bisexuality-certainly there are people who could never contemplate a relationship with a member of the same sex, or even be overtly attracted to them in a physical sense, these people will however engage in sexual acts with members of the same sex for sheer hedonistic gratification.

E cant change ur sexuality maybe ur bi or gay ,theres nothing wrong with that ,
im bi , being bi does have its advantages more ppl to pick from

Yes. I must say I am surprised at the somewhat naive or homophobic tone many of the replies in this thread are purveying. People talk shit while they are rolling, shit they would otherwise not say when clean. So what's the difference whether it be sex. The point is E makes you think differently. Who gives a tat if those thoughts turn to same sex sex. I am sure the tone of the replies would be different if the thread was started by a female. loosen up everyone. This site is supposed to be a forum of open minded people.

lee214 said:
I think there are different grades of bisexuality-certainly there are people who could never contemplate a relationship with a member of the same sex, or even be overtly attracted to them in a physical sense, these people will however engage in sexual acts with members of the same sex for sheer hedonistic gratification.

My Thoughts exactly

trytoneveragain said:
Yes. I must say I am surprised at the somewhat naive or homophobic tone many of the replies in this thread are purveying. People talk shit while they are rolling, shit they would otherwise not say when clean. So what's the difference whether it be sex. The point is E makes you think differently. Who gives a tat if those thoughts turn to same sex sex. I am sure the tone of the replies would be different if the thread was started by a female. loosen up everyone. This site is supposed to be a forum of open minded people.

There are clearly some *young* people typing in this thread - the main issue I believe

Very superb explanation, VelocideX!

I don't think anyone ever becomes fully defined. We like to tell ourselves, or at least some of us do, what makes us feel secure, lie or not. It just human nature to feel "secure."

Nothing "leads" to homosexuality, nothing. Just like nothing "leads" to being man, woman, transgender, etc.

We are who we are, and let me tell you folks, it never hurts to be compassionate, loving, kind, caring, respectful, using our feelings for exploring, comforting, expressing.

That's many of the world's problems, all brought on by not doing the above things.

My room mate and friend for many years has just been diagnosed with cancer, and yes, I have hugged him, comforted him, and kissed him. If that has offended anyone, too f__king bad!

Love beats hate out everytime. %)

So, as not to confuse anyone, the explanation I refer to in my post number thirty-eight by VelocideX, is the explanation in post number seven.