• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Change of sexuality on x?

Caviar

Bluelighter
Would a guy hooking up with another guy (kissing, fucking around, not actual sex) when he's on ecstasy mean he has homosexual tendencies? Or is it just the "magic"?

Can't speak for sure but kissing another guy whether on E or not i would say would lead to homosexual tendencies. I know everyone seems awesome when your on E but personally i still don't have any interest in kissing a guy, just me though.

I agree with scarface. Sure you can consider yourself straight and then when you're "fucked up" and feeling so awesome to feel the need to kiss on other guys and shit, well, I think the x reveals something about that person. I've actually never even hugged any of my friends, hell either have my friends, the closest we ever get is just wrapping an arm around each other (and thats pretty rare), like a drunk person would. And yeah, then you can assume touching of any other nature is out of the question, atleast for us.

In my eyes though, gay, definately. But I'm sure there are "different" guys out there who think it's perfectly normal and actually might be straight too, but everyone's got their own philosophies on life. :/

Even though I hate Carlos Mencia, the other day I was watching him and liked this quote: "If you think you're gay, then YOU'RE GAY", which I actually find pretty true, from my experience, the seeing or even the thought of doing anything to another guy makes me sick. Not just in a homophobic way either, it can really make me naseous, hehe.

Last edited:
When im on MDMA i would hug my friends, but we are as close as friends as you would get, but we never kiss or fuck around no matter how loved up we are, that just sounds gay.

TheSimpsons

it all depends. if you're doing it cos u feel great and ure so sure ure straight it doesnt matter, then its ok. if you're doing it cos u feel great n u feel like u want to do it maybe the e is bringing out something in you stronger that already existed.

Caviar said:
Would a guy hooking up with another guy (kissing, fucking around, not actual sex) when he's on ecstasy mean he has homosexual tendencies? Or is it just the "magic"?

The problem is that many people try to compartmentalise others into either being "straight" or "gay" or "bi". Sexuality is a continuum, and people lie right from one end to the other. Sexuality is not static either, nor is it well defined. People experiment to find their sexuality. Their sexuality may change as the result of an experience. They may have an experience and find that their sexuality is reinfoced -- in either direction. The experience may have been drug fueled and not mean much at all.

All I think that you can definitively say is that people are more relaxed and sociable on Ecstasy, and that that can lead to sexual experimentation.

I think for some people, e can make them so open to suggestion and comfortable, that they would do things they would never do while not on the drug... not because they want to, but don't have the guts to, but because they just dont want to. In that case I don't think it means that someone is homosexual, just because they may have some form of contact with a member of the same sex, it just means that this drug can make damn near anything sound like a good idea at the time.

people experiment all the time. maybe your gay. maybe you bi, the choice is yours and you will decide whats good for you throigh your own experiences. But yes, if you are kissing a guy on E, that does count towards homosexuality. It is said that the drug only helps you break the barriers of things that you already had going on.

Personally I have found my self occaionally jelous of other guys that have better bodys or dress/look better than me in a jaded sort of way, but the thought of sexuality with another man is def not for me. In the end I like to lie down with my girlfriend.

royksopp said:
people experiment all the time. maybe your gay. maybe you bi, the choice is yours and you will decide whats good for you throigh your own experiences. But yes, if you are kissing a guy on E, that does count towards homosexuality. It is said that the drug only helps you break the barriers of things that you already had going on.

Personally I have found my self occaionally jelous of other guys that have better bodys or dress/look better than me in a jaded sort of way, but the thought of sexuality with another man is def not for me. In the end I like to lie down with my girlfriend.

Is that just a made up screen name or are you Royksopp?

I am a lesbian and still won't kiss guys when I am rolling, but I have friends that are straight girls that will make out with other girls rolling.

I think its different for girls, though, not the same stigma as two guys kissing.

big deal, you like dudes too. when you go out you have twice the chance of gettin laid. fuckin awsome.

E wouldn't change your sexuality, but it would bring out whats inside you already as it makes you more open and more accepting of yourself.

"If you think you're gay, then YOU'RE GAY"

Yah, this is true, in the fantasy land of an angry straight TV personality who apparently doesn't "believe" in bisexual men and women.

MDMA never planted the seed of homosexuality in anyone, but considering there's a large number of guys out there with some homosexual tendencies, however small, don't be too freaked out if you see something like that come out in someone you know. It does mean it's a part of them, but really, so what? It doesn't tell you a whole lot more than that. Reverse the sexes in the situation and see if it still seems as big a deal.

Reminds me of that scene from that horrible movie Groove. The tears trickle down her cheek while he showers, unaware of the pain he's caused...fuckin hilarious :)

Last edited:
im a guy, im not gay. i sucked a penis while on e. ive made out with a guy while on e. but yeah lol, im not gay =P

^^If you've done that UW then I would say you're atleast Bi but in denial.

i dunno, i dont really consider myself bi cuz i would never go any further than what i did. who the fuck knows... i love my women!

Thing is as I said earlier, E brings out whats already inside of you.;)Being BI is nothing to be ashamed of really, infact its better than labelling yourself as 'straight' or 'gay' I think.Fuck the labels!

I hardly see how a drug can change your sexuality though.