Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Changa trip

Dmt_Trips

Greenlighter
I just made this account to kind of talk to people on my dmt trip.. i havent found many forums to talk about and i was wanting some opinions.. i have done pure dmt about 3 times, changa 6-7, and pharmausca once.. The first couple times i tried it i got mild visuals and a intense body high.. The other day i found an interesting blend of changa.. I let my friend try it and he told me about his trip and how he met these angels and felt gods presence and he started crying.. Now ive had a few bad trips at this point but i decided to try it again.. It literally was the worse night of my Life.. i took a huge bong rip prob about 50-100mg and i totally blacked out for like 10 minutes and came back and there was all this pure evil and hate i felt.. I Saw these creepy ass things i cant even explain.. These beings definitely didn't want me there. After laying in my bed for like 15 minutes feeling like i literally was jsut dying.. I totally forgot that i smoke dmt and i just remember thinking this is it im dying.. Then i tried to get up and i couldnt see. Everything was blury and all the colors were blending.. i was falling into walls and jumping on the counters freaking out.. The whole time i was hallucinating badly.. I turned all the lights on in the house, and for some reason i went outside and took my underwear off.. i felt like if i had a gun near me i would of shot myself.. Im not a suicidal person.. I do not understand why these dmt creatures hate me so much.. I do live in a house with a terrible father so i feel like that negative energy and the stress in my life were part of the trip, or maybe i just wasnt meant to experience the bliss that so many others have..