Study CBT (Cannabitriol) is an Anti-Estrogen compound

Interesting. So the times I used extended release B/a and got major pins and needles/itch in my limbs (I was looking for speed on 25min mountainbike runs and similar duration stair climbing) was I experiencing placebo effect to see it help? Because it did *seem* to. Serious question. Not being combative, just realized on proof read I'd better say that.

CBD-
- oils have done absolutely nothing for me. Zero. tried a few.
- some capsules taken before bed seem to really help with anxiety. The ones where they look like weed put in a grinder then in a capsule, and I burp up m/j scent seem to work. Unfortunately I bought some that don't have scent or effect.
- the time they really seemed to help was in a ptsd (& meth use recovery) phase where an well meaning Ex GF talked with me a couple hours and set me up with somewhere to buy them. I could believe a bit that that was placebo effect.
Basically yes it was placebo. If memory serves right, pins and needles (parasthesia) goes away.
once you've reached the saturation dose
Can check this out for a litte reading.

reposting from reddit, thought some of you might find this valuable, haven't looked through it myself yet
I don't want to be rude, but I think this is a dogshit paper. I would really only consider it as a reason to search for other papers on cbt and its estrogen effects.

They did in silico binding assays to determine a hypothetical binding affinity and found cbt was a hit. They never validated this directly, instead using a general toxicity assay on brine shrimp (and their control was vincristine, a cancer drug that works through impairing the mechanics of cell division, not anything through the estrogen receptor).

Also the conclusions part of the abstract says that cbt and apigenin have potential to be better anti-estrogen drugs than tamoxifen. This is absurd, and demonstrates how far from reality the authors of this paper are.

I don't want to be rude, but I think this is a dogshit paper. I would really only consider it as a reason to search for other papers on cbt and its estrogen effects.

This is absurd, and demonstrates how far from reality the authors of this paper are.
Looks like it came from one of those East-Asian ‘paper mill’ journals. A lot of papers coming from countries like China, Bangladesh, and India seem to have MAJOR quality issues these days.

Interesting. So the times I used extended release B/a and got major pins and needles/itch in my limbs (I was looking for speed on 25min mountainbike runs and similar duration stair climbing) was I experiencing placebo effect to see it help? Because it did *seem* to. Serious question. Not being combative, just realized on proof read I'd better say that.

CBD-
- oils have done absolutely nothing for me. Zero. tried a few.
- some capsules taken before bed seem to really help with anxiety. The ones where they look like weed put in a grinder then in a capsule, and I burp up m/j scent seem to work. Unfortunately I bought some that don't have scent or effect.
- the time they really seemed to help was in a ptsd (& meth use recovery) phase where an well meaning Ex GF talked with me a couple hours and set me up with somewhere to buy them. I could believe a bit that that was placebo effect.
The pins and needles and itchiness is real enough, it just doesn't correlate to you getting any benefit in the muscle building or endurance areas! I hate the stuff because of those effects. It always seems like you get an itch in the most awkward of places right in the middle of your workout in a gym full of people. Makes scratching it kinda difficult and embarrassing lol.

It doesn't. Still sold because people buy it. Same with carnitine supplements that basically don't do shit unless you mega dose it or get the injectable equine/Grey market versions and combine with insulin. And B-alanine is basically useless as well because it needs to hit saturation dose. Demand is there, so they keep supplying it
Even the Lacto Bacillus Hilgardii (present in GingerBeerPlant) isn't capable increasing its BBB?

Supposedly it forms bio available GABA