CAVITY SEARCHES : any way to avoid them ?

Don't know about US, but in the UK, it has to be done by medical personnel (not always the case). You could always try an excuse like Crohns disease, or a bowel tumour - if they start a cavity search and injure something like that, it can be very serious; if you end up in a hospital and the medical staff ask how it happened, that just screams legal proceedings (of course they could be heartless bastards, call your bluff and search anyway, but they'd have to be mighty sure you were carrying)

I would go to court and fight this because its the fact that they did a cavity search. Get your bowl back and fight this shit. It will be worth it, not because of the bowl but just because of the principle of it.

Ofcourse they can perform cavity searches to anyone they suspect. They are acting on behalf of/and apparently protecting society. Oh, I wouldnt bother trying to fight it, it wouldnt go anywhere, waste of $$.

LOL if I was getting cavity searched,
right before they put their fingers in my arse,
I'd say: "better be careful down there,
I think I'm HIV positive."

so even if i was in aruba or somethin and had like a gram of some Really good weed i wanted to bring home- you guys are saying dont even try??

^ Yep. There's plenty of good weed in almost every country. From what I've heard the carribean is pretty ghetto. I bet you can get better weed in the United States than you could out there.

Why take a risk smuggling it when you can just buy it at home?

i buddy of mine was on a cruise and they have some wonderful mj in jamaica and im traveling through the same cruise line this summer and wanted to bring back a little souvenir-at least to compare.
+ its a lot cheaper than in Indiana

AxL BLaZe said:
LOL if I was getting cavity searched,
right before they put their fingers in my arse,
I'd say: "better be careful down there,
I think I'm HIV positive."

lmao to that, but when I came back from Costa Rica the same thing happened to some guy sitting in front of me. A dog smelled something on him, so they took him into this room. Like 10 minutes later I seen some guy with a glove on walk in. I knew right then and their that he was bout to have a whole hand shoved up his ass 8o