• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides caution with lsd

Why do you say "throw another in?" There is a lot of good acid going around. Double dosing can result in a trip that's way too intense to appreciate. I would only suggest "throwing another in" if you get a few hours into an LSD experience and realize you have weak acid. Hell, I did 1.5 blotter papers about 6 months ago...about 4 hours in, I was wishing that I only took half a hit. Not everything going around is garbage. Putting your acid under a blacklight for a few seconds is not going to degrade it much at all.

Well he seems to want a pretty intense experience.

2 hits isn't like some heroic dose....

I only appreciate the intense experiences.... I like to get something out of it instead of just slightly altered perception and maybe a small amount of visuals....

I would much rather take 3 hits and just go in head first than take half a hit and feel mentally blue balled.....

Taken with a good mindset in a good setting and he will probably be alright... and odds are that hes not getting some insanely high quality blotter, probably something average and in which case 2 hits would probably have him out of his head enough to be satisfied with it... I have never felt as if i took 2 much, even at the times when i have tripped my hardest, i walk out of it thinking "i could have handled more"

If i see the dead this summer, im probably dropping a 10 strip for that.

and my issue with redosing is, the tolerance does build up fast and almost to the point where it might not make you trip much harder but it might increase the duration. 1 hit and another hit a few hours later would probably not produce the same effects as 2 hits at once.

I remember reading of people trying to lay 1000mcg/blotter to a sheet of standard 1/4x1/4 inch blotters. What they found out was that the acid did fit to the blotter, but it was so saturated that if you would shake the sheet you could see acid sprinkling off from it. So no, I don't think you can fit even 1mg on a normal sized blotter in any practical way...

If you want to really experience LSD take 3 or more hits, that's when shit gets crazy IMO.

I hear ya. I'm just used to getting 150-200mcg papers. Two of those would be a heroic dose for me at least. But yea if you are certain that you have lower grade stuff just up your dose.

i consider heroic to be anything about a milligram or two....

There is no contact left with the visual world sort of thing....

The "family" used to thumbprint people, stick your thumb into a pile of crystal and lick your thumb... doses far beyond any conventional dose 10+ milligrams... Most of them had some degree of HPPD after it was over, they described it as dying. And although there were a few freak outs during the come up, as soon as the peak hit the world was lost... From what i hear hardly anyone regretted the experience.

I have heard of people getting "puddled" basically someone gives them a drop or drops of some very highly concentrated liquid unexpectedly.... I imagine a single drop if near saturation point could hold enough in it for one hell of a trip....