• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cats or Dogs? Uppers or Downers?

When i was younger i was all about doing speed and staying awake for 5-7 days in row, crashed and slept for 2 days and repeated. After hitting 30 i slowly turned more into opioids and got addicted to them. Doing uppers all the time just wasn't as appealing anymore. Nowadays i'm on bupe maintenance and irregularly abuse some benzos on top.

I choose doggos over cats anyday of the week. I like cats as well though. I'm just so allergic that i cannot have a cat or dog. :(

Downers all the way. As far as animals, definitely cats. Love their unique personality and they are so self sufficient. No babysitting needed with cats.

I like catdog + prefer speedballs and/or dissociative + psychedelic induced mindscapes and machinescapes....

Uppers and downers are purely for getting through the day with my sanity intact, nothing super fun about them.

Well, unless you're shooting speedballs. Now that's a disturbing lvl of fun that I don't ever wanna get to again

I've always been more drawn towards downers. Anything that sedates the constant panic that is existence.

I'm definitely a cat-person.

Downers are more pleasurable but I only really like opioids out of the category.
I prefer dissociatives and like cats and dogs equally.