• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs cathinones

white55

Bluelighter
Which have you tried and how do you rate them:

- a-pvp imo the best one, huge rush when vaped and if you vape to much the side effects become strong enough to prevent me from bingeing (although that's not something that applies to many people)... extremely potent so the price/dose was very good, pleasant smoke, extremely hard to burn.... really wish this one was still around cheap and on the clear net.... a-pvp + o-pce vaped was one of my favourite combinations, the mania is incredible + both are easy to vape even as salts

- mdpv the favourite one for many people, but the initial rush is lacking for me so I'm not a huge fan

- 4f-pvp pretty meh effects + the smoke feels like inhaling toxic gas, no go for me

- a-ppp nothing special in any way

- a-pvt nothing special + apparently cytotoxic so no thanks

- a-php similar to a-pvp but not nearly as... magical (also less positive and more negative effects)... decent alternative now that a-pvp is gone

- mdphp many people find it too mellow but I like it quite a bit, more than mdpv.... feels nice, much less side effects (the positive effects are a bit mild but so are the negatives), vapes well, tastes ok.....

- 5-DBFPV pretty meh and imo a waste of money

Haven't tried:

- 4f-php but based on my experience with 4f-pvp I have no wish to

- 3f-pvp supposedly quite nice, want to try

- a-phip supposedly quite nice, would like to try

- 4cl-pvp again based on my experiences with 4f-php not something I'm particularly interested in

These aren't all of them but just the ones I've tried, want to try or have zero interest in trying.

Which have you tried and liked/disliked and which would you like to try?