CAREFUL if buying OC's in the DC area

Arzi said:
He's turned off his mobile and won't answer calls from anyone.

Generally he seems to be a reasonable person so I'm just going to wait and see with this situation.

I'm especially weary after the last incident with him. :D
shady.

9mmCensor said:

He's really a shady guy. =D

Not generally hard to catch up with though.

I certainly think we can work something out, he as well has a reputation to uphold.

Arzi said:
He's really a shady guy. =D

Not generally hard to catch up with though.

I certainly think we can work something out, he as well has a reputation to uphold.

GL man and my condolences for getting shit on. Personally if I spent 100 bones on pills I would be one pissed dude. You seem calm and collected. Nice job bro. You have a good head on your shoulders and I think everything will work out fine.

antbanks99 said:
GL man and my condolences for getting shit on. Personally if I spent 100 bones on pills I would be one pissed dude. You seem calm and collected. Nice job bro. You have a good head on your shoulders and I think everything will work out fine.
equactly. the customer is always right, i am going to go fuck that dude up with my bat. only leads to darkness. taking the time to peacefully resolve something like great, unfortunately too many people are short sighted and only see that they dont have want they want and want vigilante justice. which just hurts people. boo. calm heads and working the phones is the way to go.

antbanks99 said:

No condolences needed, whenever I buy drugs I have to weigh in everything that could possibly happen, and this isn't very uncommon, it happens to everyone.

I'm annoyed of course but not really pissed, the worst thing to do in this situation is fly off the handle. I've dealt with this guy before and he's always been legitimate, even when putting a nine mm on the side of my head. =D (long story)

What I think has happened is he himself has been ripped off and he and I will have to works something out on the side.

It'll be okay no matter what though, it isn't the last 100$ to be made in my lifetime. (or lost for that matter)

to those questioning the robbery-proofing and saying it's the first you've heard of this type of pill, read the other thread, linked above. in fact, a moderator should combine these threads.

9mmCensor said:
equactly. the customer is always right, i am going to go fuck that dude up with my bat. only leads to darkness. taking the time to peacefully resolve something like great, unfortunately too many people are short sighted and only see that they dont have want they want and want vigilante justice. which just hurts people. boo. calm heads and working the phones is the way to go.

Yeah especially with this guy of all people.

He's a timebomb ticking while in the best of moments. :)

A distinction should be made between "fake" OC's and between placebo OC's. Fake OC's are clandestinely manufactured with god knows what active ingredient where as placebo OC's are made by Purdue with no active ingredient at all.

Information about both can be read in Microgram bulletins.

phrozen said:
A distinction should be made between "fake" OC's and between placebo OC's. Fake OC's are clandestinely manufactured with god knows what active ingredient where as placebo OC's are made by Purdue with no active ingredient at all.

Information about both can be read in Microgram bulletins.

Whichever these were, could be either one.

Certainly discretion should be used in buying OC's in the near future, in the DC area.

Arzi said:
He's turned off his mobile and won't answer calls from anyone.

Generally he seems to be a reasonable person so I'm just going to wait and see with this situation.

I'm especially weary after the last incident with him. :D

At least you only bought $100 worth.. Did he sell them to you at a discount at all?

mikemikemike said:
At least you only bought $100 worth.. Did he sell them to you at a discount at all?

Yeah actually a huge discount, I got 16 of them.

Which is no different from usual price.

OC's are ridiculously cheap here, ridiculously!

If the coating, color, size, and imprint is the same as the real ones then its got a good chance of being those placebo pills.

These are the facts of life. :(

When you deal with illicits there is always the chance that you will be screwed somewhere along the line.

id bet that these were the dud pills perdue makes to give to robbers in the pharmacies when they come in and stick the place up. its interesting to think how those pills got into the OPs hands.

that sucks tho man, that many OC's had to have set you back a bit. hopefully you can do something with them to recoup some money. or worse comes to worse, you find the guy that sold them to you and break one of his knees.

medicine cabinet said:
id bet that these were the dud pills perdue makes to give to robbers in the pharmacies when they come in and stick the place up. its interesting to think how those pills got into the OPs hands.

that sucks tho man, that many OC's had to have set you back a bit. hopefully you can do something with them to recoup some money. or worse comes to worse, you find the guy that sold them to you and break one of his knees.

Just got off the mobile with him this morning.

All if fine, we're civilized people and we dealt with this in a civilized manner.

His next shipment he owes me 16 40 milligram tablets.

:)

Arzi said:
Just got off the mobile with him this morning.

All if fine, we're civilized people and we dealt with this in a civilized manner.

His next shipment he owes me 16 40 milligram tablets.

:)
excellent.

grab the goodies then break his knee so he doesnt put you through this shit again. haha. just kidding. well maybe not, but you'll never know. hahaha.

congrats on not being a psycho tard that instantly goes out and busts heads. hurray for being cool and calm and sorting it out like a real smart person.

9mmCensor said:
excellent.

grab the goodies then break his knee so he doesnt put you through this shit again. haha. just kidding. well maybe not, but you'll never know. hahaha.

congrats on not being a psycho tard that instantly goes out and busts heads. hurray for being cool and calm and sorting it out like a real smart person.

hahaha "maybe not" No this guy is legit and he's very good friends with a couple of my close friends.

Well thanks man but you know its only in our best interest not to become belligerent at first.

Always give people a chance to redeem themselves, if they don't, only then is it time to get "medieval" :)