CAREFUL if buying OC's in the DC area

Arzi

Bluelighter
I bought 100$ worth of OC 60's today which are identical to legitimate oxycontin tablets.

They taste exactly like sugar when licked an in fact contain nothing but sugar.

I'm not quite sure how they worked this one over.

Just a word to the wise, be careful in the D.C. area buying OC's, this guy I know has over 500 of these tablets.

Can you post a picture of a whole pill and one of a cross section?

phrozen said:
Can you post a picture of a whole pill and one of a cross section?

Yes it will take a few hours because I gave the pills which I bought to a friend to take back to this guy.

I don't know him extremely well and he and I were in a physical altercation earlier this year which ended with him putting a gun to the side of my head :p

My friend is going to mediate between us as he orchestrated this deal and works with him more than I.

they make 60 mg oxy?

edit: I do remember reading about these coming out actually, but like those below me have never heard of or seen one.

Last edited:
funknsoul1 said:
they make 60 mg oxy?

exactly what i was thinking
ive never seen a 60mg oxy, and im pretty sure they dont make them. i wouldnt buy one if someone was selling them...
its your fault for buying pills that arent real to begin with

Druggist said:
exactly what i was thinking
ive never seen a 60mg oxy, and im pretty sure they dont make them. i wouldnt buy one if someone was selling them...
its your fault for buying pills that arent real to begin with

I'm sorry that was an error in my post I meant to write 40 mg oxy.

I think they did come out with new sizes... I haven't seen any on the street though.

purdue does in fact produce placebo oxycontins that look identical. i believe they give them to pharmacies in case of armed robbery. they just hand over the fake OC to get the robbers out of there.

here is a bluelight thread about it.

confirmed in the September 2004 DEA microgram:

PLACEBO OXYCONTIN TABLETS IN BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement Daytona Beach Crime Laboratory (Daytona Beach, Florida) recently received a large shipment (total net mass 31.6 grams, not counted) of apparent 40 milligram dosage Purdue Oxycontin tablets (photo not taken). The exhibit was submitted by the Brevard County Sheriff's Office (Brevard County is located to the immediate south of Daytona Beach). Analysis of a methanolic extract of two tablets by GC/MS, however, indicated no controlled substances. Subsequent discussions with Purdue confirmed that they produce placebo Oxycontin tablets. This was the first submission of such tablets to the laboratory.

phrozen said:
I think they did come out with new sizes... I haven't seen any on the street though.

no these are tablets, with the 40 on them

completely bunk, nothing but sugar

i do wonder how he got these though, they look IDENTICAL to real oxycontin

nothing but sugar though

It is very possible these pills are from a pharmacy robbery... These pills have gotten on the street before as stirfry said.

Perhaps pharmacies keep the placebos just in case of a robbery?.. What we do know for sure from that September microgram is that Purdue DOES produce these pills, identical to real Oxycontin, containing no active substances.

Last edited:
Wow. Fake Oc's to deter robberies? This is the first time I hear about that. Anyone have a source for that?

He's turned off his mobile and won't answer calls from anyone.

Generally he seems to be a reasonable person so I'm just going to wait and see with this situation.

I'm especially weary after the last incident with him. :D

phrozen said:
Wow. Fake Oc's to deter robberies? This is the first time I hear about that. Anyone have a source for that?

Sorry, I didn't mean to say that's what they're for. They do exist though, and that Sept. Microgram linked above is a source for that. I have no source as to what purpose they actually serve though, although I do remember BLers saying this was why in the past.

Last edited:
i have never heard of fake ocs....i want to see what these look like, i cant find anything related to them anywhere...but i was thinking, it may sound dumb, but you know how the pink advil had a coating that tasted sweet....

i never had 60mg oc's so i dont know what they look like but thats just a thought

ladyinthesky said:
i have never heard of fake ocs....i want to see what these look like, i cant find anything related to them anywhere...but i was thinking, it may sound dumb, but you know how the pink advil had a coating that tasted sweet....

i never had 60mg oc's so i dont know what they look like but thats just a thought

It was my mistake, I typed 60 rather than 40.

i think they do make 60's though, I've seen 15 mg. pills as well.

It wasn't the coating which tasted sweet, when I say the entire pill contained nothing but powdered compressed sugar I mean it, there was nothing in these pills worthwhile.