• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Car thread v. Please step out of your vee-hickle

Way too much traffic and way too many dickheads out there nowadays. Thankfully, I don't need to drive too often because I rarely leave brunswick.

are you a brunswick hipster qr?

I'll race both you mofos:
47559710151366459626041.jpg

46340910151366459686041.jpg

46515610151366462516041.jpg

46354510151366461826041.jpg

who wears a motorbike helmet in a car, pussies do!

never too hold to wear tight jeans and think of yourself as alternative :)

Ha ha, you're probably right. No tight jeans, and especially no ankle freezers with poofy little slippers. I have been wearing basically the same kind of clothes for the last 25 years. No tattoos, beard or ironic moustache either so I'm pretty sure I don't qualify, even though there is some overlap with music tastes.

Why would anyone hate RBT's? If you made the decision to drink/drug & drive you are a fuckin moron pure & simple. One thing that should be mandatory is visiting a morgue to see RTA's first hand when you get your P's. Seeing my best mate missing his legs & with his head caved in due to hitting a telegraph pole at high speed turned me off driving like a cockhead pretty quickly.

I learnt to drive in Sydney & peak hour on Victoria rd taught me a lot in a short time about how to drive. Melbourne traffic is piss easy by comparison. Footsy I hear you on the Burnley tunnel, the problem is that with no tolerance people will travel under the speed limit. I need my license for my job & if I have to do 75 through the tunnel so I don't get a surprise in the mail then so be it. I do hate the fuckers who sit on 60 in the tunnel almost as much as the semis that tailgate me through there.

I did chuckle at a silly red P girl tailgating me recently (I was doing 70 in a 60 zone) when I gave her a flash of brakes & watched her eyes get as wide as saucers.

Why would anyone hate RBT's? If you made the decision to drink/drug & drive you are a fuckin moron pure & simple. One thing that should be mandatory is visiting a morgue to see RTA's first hand when you get your P's. Seeing my best mate missing his legs & with his head caved in due to hitting a telegraph pole at high speed turned me off driving like a cockhead pretty quickly.

I learnt to drive in Sydney & peak hour on Victoria rd taught me a lot in a short time about how to drive.
You asked buddy:

I hate RBT's because I am known to police. Every time they see my license they think they have the right to search my car. Of course if they use "reasonable grounds" I can challenge this on the basis of the law:

"if your car belongs to a “class of vehicle” that police suspect on reasonable grounds is, was or may have been used in connection with an indictable offence, or circumstances exist that might give rise to a serious risk to public safety and stopping and searching the car would lessen the risk"

OR

"police suspect on reasonable grounds that you have (on you or in your vehicle) a prohibited drug"

Giving the police examples of precedence will usually stop them from doing this. But "reasonable suspicion" pisses me off. The police think they have the right to do anything under this.

I could go on. But do you really want to hear about my trials and tribulations?

And I agree re Victoria Road. I fucking hate that place, especially near the Great Northern Pub where it banks up for fucking ever in peak hour.

And sorry about your friend, that must be hard to deal with...

Edit: I have lost my license 4 times. Twice has been due to drugs in my system, both related to accidents, one of which was someone else's fault (police have power to drug test you at hospitals after accidents), one of which I wrote off a BMW when i fell asleep..I was tired from clubbing the night before and still had drugs in my system. Nothing to be proud of.

And I have been done for driving "special range PCA" twice - this is below the .05 limit. However, I have been on my P's for ten years. I am more than capable of driving with a .05 or less BAC. The law pisses me off tbh.

Someone on their P's is not to say that they are a bad driver. Feel free to rip me about it, but expect a response

Last edited:
i bet this thread turns into a hate on bicycle riders thread, well i hope so anyway..

im all for push bikes, all green and shit, but fuck, why the fuck are cyclists such tools that seemingly want to hold everyone behind them up? get the fuck on the footpath, ya fucks.

cities should definitely be spending on bike lanes and cycle related infrastructure too.

I was recently involved in an accident where i was cycling on the footpath and a car turned into the driveway going onto the footpath and hit me on my bike. I was riding on the footpath because it was a busy road and generally drivers aren't careful enough of bicycle riders.

Anyway point of the story is, I'm now liable for damages to this douchebag that hit me's car, because it is ILLEGAL to ride on the footpath unless you are under the age of 13 or with someone under the age of 13. Seriously what the fuck.

^ challenge it IF POSSIBLE mate. You will make them think twice about following through because they will have to pay legal fees...

^ challenge it IF POSSIBLE mate. You will make them think twice about following through because they will have to pay legal fees...

Yeah most definitely. I was not the cause of the accident, whatsoever. It's just on a technicality that I'm "liable". But I have a witness and he doesn't, so I should be alright.

Edit: I have lost my license 4 times. Twice has been due to drugs in my system, both related to accidents, one of which was someone else's fault (police have power to drug test you at hospitals after accidents), one of which I wrote off a BMW when i fell asleep..I was tired from clubbing the night before and still had drugs in my system. Nothing to be proud of.

And I have been done for driving "special range PCA" twice - this is below the .05 limit. However, I have been on my P's for ten years. I am more than capable of driving with a .05 or less BAC. The law pisses me off tbh.

Someone on their P's is not to say that they are a bad driver. Feel free to rip me about it, but expect a response

Special range is harsh but the law is the law however wrong it may seem. Why have any drinks if you are driving on .00? The law of averages indicates a P plater is far more likely to be pulled over for a RBT simply because they are on their P's. Not saying P platers are bad drivers especially mature age P platers but statistics show P platers are far more likely to have accidents due to inexperience & maturity behind the wheel. Four suspensions must kill your insurance rating as I know mine is still suffering five years after a suspension even though it was accumulation of points rather than a DUI.

I was recently involved in an accident where i was cycling on the footpath and a car turned into the driveway going onto the footpath and hit me on my bike. I was riding on the footpath because it was a busy road and generally drivers aren't careful enough of bicycle riders.

Anyway point of the story is, I'm now liable for damages to this douchebag that hit me's car, because it is ILLEGAL to ride on the footpath unless you are under the age of 13 or with someone under the age of 13. Seriously what the fuck.

The driver is morally in the wrong but the accident would not have happened if you had not been riding on the footpath. This may seem overly harsh but that is reality, harsh & unfair. I watch out for cyclists on the road but they need to watch out for me as I am surrounded by 2 tonnes of metal so any accident I have with a cyclist will end poorly for said cyclist.

Anyone remember that guy who ran down the cyclists on the Eastern Distributor a few years back? I travelled past the pack minutes before & I had thoughts of skittling the cunts myself. Who takes up an entire lane of traffic on a major artery in peak hour? Selfish self centred pricks is who.

The driver is morally in the wrong but the accident would not have happened if you had not been riding on the footpath. This may seem overly harsh but that is reality, harsh & unfair. I watch out for cyclists on the road but they need to watch out for me as I am surrounded by 2 tonnes of metal so any accident I have with a cyclist will end poorly for said cyclist.

Anyone remember that guy who ran down the cyclists on the Eastern Distributor a few years back? I travelled past the pack minutes before & I had thoughts of skittling the cunts myself. Who takes up an entire lane of traffic on a major artery in peak hour? Selfish self centred pricks is who.

The driver turned into the driveway without looking. If I were jogging, or even walking, he still would've hit me. The accident happened because the driver did not look. Not because I was riding on the footpath.

^ I am not disputing that at all. As I said morally you are in the right & the driver is in the wrong. Unfortunately the facts are It is illegal for an adult to ride a pushbike on the footpath unless accompanied by a child under the age of 12. You did ride on the footpath & therefore broke the law. The driver was negligent & hit you. Pretty clear but if you were not there it would not have happened will be the counter argument if you get briefs involved.

@Stevenski you have a reasonable argument for harm reduction. I will not argue. No comment on insurance lol.

Don't drink and drive. Don't take drugs and drive.

bought a holden 96 wagon for 1200 shes actually got a bit of guts once u press the power button.had my first little parng the other week.was in a rush to go get my ultra sound and as i was pulling out i pulled the wheel all the way down and the front of my car smashed into my house.thank god it didnt fuck it up.
all i need is my license now i managed avoid a undercover that im sure was gonna pull me over.i havnt driven since then .

:)

If I may add my two cents (bitch n moan if you will)

My daily commute for the last 6 months (til yesterday lol) involved 65km of congested main arterial nightmare driving each way from West Melbourne to South East. The eye opener I've had in the last few months makes me a little nauseous tbh. I've always known Melbourne drivers were bad, but fuck I came close to exiting my car in the middle of the road to flick some cunt in the nose for driving a particular way at LEAST a dozen times.

One of the biggest problems we have here is merging. As mentioned earlier there are so many drivers that fail to match the speed of the traffic they are merging into. They do not possess the skill or the scrote to negotiate simple lane changes. This fact coupled with the despicable pig headed drivers who think they have ownership over the lane and intentionally increase speed to prevent a car merging (god forbid another car gets in front of you!!), which in turn disrupts everyone else trying to merge as well as the lane being merged into after someone who isn't a cunt puts the anchors on to let the car in.

I see this same pig headed attitude occurring with regard to lane sneaks.

The queue of cars is far to great to turn right, I'll just fang it up the middle and buffalo my way into a small gap. Oh shit the arse half my car is still in the other lane. Now traffic is fucked.

I'd have to say though, my most hated performance I see all the fucking time involves people who have been caught up in a long queue of cars on the freeway that decide to RE-enter a merging lane, irrespective of how much distance it has left, JUST to gain 5 car lengths in the queue.

If Melbourne drove more like Sydney we would probably a lot less traffic issues.
Indicator on, merging/changing lanes a spit second later, indicator off, merge/change complete, courtesy wave for the driver behind.

Drivers that travel at a "comfortable " speed (usually about 4 k below the speed limit while in single carriageways, but then speed up to about 4 k over when the road opens up to double, thus making it impossible for you to overtake without risking a fine for speeding.... then (you guessed it...) they settle back down to their "comfortable" speed once in the security of their single carriageway road... I am not sure, but I believe that this happens more in Tasmania than anywhere else...:X

I learnt to drive in Sydney & peak hour on Victoria rd taught me a lot in a short time about how to drive.

that was a joke right?

all our parents got by fine when it was legal to drive around with a carton of beer in the back and a bottle of scotch between the knees.

there are too many rules and everyone is being treated like babies.

the roads are getting worse if anything, it all looks the same, there are no corners, speed limits are just straight up fucking ridiculous these day. too many rules and regulations, too many fucking idiot people..

Drivers that travel at a "comfortable " speed (usually about 4 k below the speed limit while in single carriageways, but then speed up to about 4 k over when the road opens up to double, thus making it impossible for you to overtake without risking a fine for speeding.... then (you guessed it...) they settle back down to their "comfortable" speed once in the security of their single carriageway road... I am not sure, but I believe that this happens more in Tasmania than anywhere else...:X

Happens everywhere, expescially on Sundays.

There has been a few car threads bumped across Bluelight in the last couple of days, and I wanted to post a picture so I'll do it here :)

I really like Commodores at the moment, and the wagons look just as awesome as the sedan. My last two cars have been large sedans and there has been a number of times when I that extra room when you fold the seats down would have been great. I have thought that for a long time about wagons. The SS looks awesome, but don't like the fact they would go through more fuel. Never actually driven a V8 but it would be cool if I had plenty of money for fuel. Even if I won Powerball I would still be supremely happy with one of these, Falcons and Commodores just suit the things I do out and about.

rlaubn.jpg