Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Car thread v. Please step out of your vee-hickle

footscrazy

Bluelight Crew
Chat about your ride, driving experiences or anything else automobile. I know fuck all about cars so I'll take the opportunity to bitch about shit drivers who should really just stay at home until they learn how to drive properly. A lot of things shit me when it comes to other drivers, but especially people who slow down when merging onto the freeway. Drives me insane. One time the guy in front of me actually came to a complete stop on the on ramp to the Westgate bridge.

Also, for any Melbournites, what is it about the Domain/Burnley tunnel that renders people temporarily unable to reach the speed limit? 80% of the time there'll be knobs who, despite being capable of reaching the speed limit on either side of the tunnel, seem unable to reach higher than 70k's inside it :X

pretty sure its a victorian thing. people from victoria drive like old ladies, like grannies, no like great grannies. :)

i just recently lost my licence again for the third time, i dont wanna talk about cars. fuck all you licence holders, your time will come!

Last edited:
hah i beat ya laugh i just lost mine for the fourth time....

But seriously;
- i fucking hate people that drive slow in the right hand lane.
- I hate it when people pull out in front of me from a side street forcing me to brake.
- I dislike most oriental drivers because they drive like its fucking wonderland.
- I hate being stuck behind anybody above the age of 60.
- I really fucking hate RBT's.
- I hate cyclists - there are no (or barely any) cycling lanes in Sydney and they are a fuckn nuisance.
- I hate idiots that stop on the yellow light.
- I hate those fucking combination speed and red light cameras that get you for one or the other.
- I like using the horn regularly and my middle finger when appropriate.
- Anybody driving a volvo instantly screams to me "bad driver".
- QLD drivers are notorious for being fucking nutters that don't check their mirrors before changing lanes.
- Any dickhead that pulls up to the lights sitting low rider makes me laugh hysterically, especially if they are listening to tupac.
- The harbour tunnel in Sydney - the speed limit is 80kph not fucking 40 kph.
- The harbour bridge - I usually just drive in the bus lane due to the shit traffic.
- I fucking hate when people double park on a single lane road.
- I really fucking hate it when someone is driving like an idiot and when i finally pass them i can see them talking on their phone.
- I hate traffic.
- Rain does not mean drive half the speed limit, sure slow down but really do you need to drive that slow?
- I hate multilane roads that have several drivers blocking every lane driving the same speed next to each other.
- I get really pissed off when someone snakes my parking spot. Say bye-bye to your tyres mofo.
- A never ending line of pedestrians crossing at the zebra crossing - piss off!!
- People who ride up my ass when i am already doing 20kph over the limit. Usually work men in vans.
- Driving in the snow - idiots that are not wearing chains, put them on! You are slowing us all down for fucks sake.
- I hate parking inspectors.

I could go on and on but i think thats enough from me :D

Perth Drivers are fucking awesome.....not. Seriously, why is it, that the majority of the them can't comprehend what the word 'merge' means?

Seeing some of the road rage though can be pretty hilarious.

i bet this thread turns into a hate on bicycle riders thread, well i hope so anyway..

im all for push bikes, all green and shit, but fuck, why the fuck are cyclists such tools that seemingly want to hold everyone behind them up? get the fuck on the footpath, ya fucks.

cities should definitely be spending on bike lanes and cycle related infrastructure too.

what is it with cyclists that think its ok to wear the stupidest of clothes and rock up to a cafe en-masse, sweaty and fluorescent, and fucken act like they own the joint for an hour or two, before riding off down a main highway 5 abreast at 15 kliks and refusing to pullover no matter how many cars there are? Fuck off the road cunts, or at least learn some courtesy. To those who get knocked off there bikes, I say, its a wonder it didnt happen sooner.

I was in the car on the way to score once, sitting in the passenger seat; i was with a dude with an extremely bad temper and a penchance for getting in strife. There was a cyclist that would not get out of the way, despite hooting the horn and yelling at the idiot to move. So my mate got out of the car, pushed the cyclist off the bike and threw his bike off the road. I was both amazed and amused.

Moral of the story: Never get in the way of an addict on their way to get on

Last edited:
what is it with cyclists that think its ok to wear the stupidest of clothes and rock up to a cafe en-masse, sweaty and fluorescent, and fucken act like they own the joint for an hour or two, before riding off down a main highway 5 abreast at 15 kliks and refusing to pullover no matter how many cars there are? Fuck off the road cunts, or at least learn some courtesy. To those who get knocked off there bikes, I say, its a wonder it didnt happen sooner.

Spot on! This shit happens in my town daily. They nearly head-but everyone with they're helmets, can't see anyone either because they leave there 'riding glasses' on.

Laughs right, cyclist flame thread in the making.

But I'll agree too, cycling is good for the environment. Maybe just don't get too serious about having a small seat up your arse as a hobby, it's a mode of transport.

one of the funniest things me and my brother used to do when driving around where he used to live in the hill country of the south Island NZ, was to keep a joint rolled at all times so that when we saw a cycle-tourist slogging their way up mountains, and slow down so we were as close as we could get in front of them, and stay there exhaling joints into their faces... and then kill ourselves laughing as we drove off! Shit we had fun doing that!!!

I find it curious that those people who have the most to complain about other drivers are usually the ones who have lost their licence for breaking the law. How hard is it to follow the rules of the road?

^ pretty hard when hammered... at least for me. ive learned my lesson tho

7 violations, and $800 later and i can get my license back lol

I value my licence and freedom to drive, I couldn't handle without it, I find it pretty easy to stick to the rules. Altho when I was alot younger on my P's I didn't, I was an idiot, fast, high powered cars don't help much. I think it's pretty silly that people spend so much on high powered fast cars, I mean how fast can you really go (legally) anywhere in Aus? Like 110? lol. When I had a fast, high powered car it was too hard to resist using its power, hence why I got caught doing 30+ over and copped a big fine and lost my licence. I haven't had any issues now for along time.

My cars fast, never lost my licence.

There's a time and a place for driving hard if you don't want to get caught. And I'm not saying paying money to go to a track, you just need to get to know some roads.

I suppose it would be a lot harder to find what your after if your a city slicker.

Sensibility is the key.

Last edited:
I find it curious that those people who have the most to complain about other drivers are usually the ones who have lost their licence for breaking the law. How hard is it to follow the rules of the road?
Quite hard when you have a drug habit. All of mine have been drug related DUI's. Even if a shitty driver hits your car the police have the power to take you for a drug test if you are known to them. And please don't give me the blah blah blah about how dangerous is it to drive on drugs. thank you.

pretty sure my car is faster than yours

I'll race both you mofos:
47559710151366459626041.jpg

46340910151366459686041.jpg

46515610151366462516041.jpg

46354510151366461826041.jpg

We probably have the record for highest amount of roundabouts in the city and the pure lack of knowledge on their understandimg has had me on the edge of a homicidal rampage an endless amount of times during the years.

Im on my phone so elaborating much further is painful withis touch type n shit so ill come back andbadd more. when im not so doped up either and on a heapbof valium n pot as well.

Since this is a "car thread" has any body seen the "getaway in stockholm" movies? I highly recommend them. Fucking brilliant, especially if you want to learn how to avoid police.......

Given I've never even lost a demerit point, I'll take that as your holy blessing to keep on bitching ;)