Cannot Log In To Original Account

Stargazer

Bluelight Crew
Good morning. I am unable to login to my BL account. My username is Stargazer- I've had to create this new account.

I swear I remembered my password- but apparently not. It also continues saying I didn't get the code displayed correct ( the letters and numbers to prove I'm not a computer) which I indeed did get correct and that my email address isn't recognized- I have 2. It can only be one of them.

Due to the above- Im unable to reset my password. I would like to be able to use my original username. Is that possible? Thanks so much for any and all help w this :)

**Im using my iphone ~ which is all I have to get online right now. Does that have anything to do w it?

**Im using my iphone ~ which is all I have to get online right now. Does that have anything to do w it?

It shouldn't.

Hope you can get access to your old account soon; keep us posted. Try it out on a desktop computer later on, to see if that helps.

Thanks if I can get access to a desktop I will try. Is there a way I can get tech helo. Hi Captain H- round 2 is starting today for me. I had.a 3wk relaspe. Still stuns me how this shit can grab ahold of me. Ok. Hope you're well. Stargazer

Yeah they sent me a new password for Stargazer but addressed the email "Dear 10yearsgone" uuggh. Lol. So I cant use Stargazer. I will try to get access to a desktop. When Im able I'll also try the donate way. Thanks for the help!

hello

for obvious reasons, we can only send reset information to the email address on file for an account.

the email you tried must be associated with the user called '10yearsgone'.

if you want to reset the password for 'stargazer', you need to enter the email you use(d) for that user. if it helps, that email is s*********5@y****.***

if you continue to have issues, send an email to [email protected] and we'll do what we can to help.

thanks.

alasdair