• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cannabis - New Experience - Bhang-Like Drink Report.

Ender-

Bluelighter
My first report. Some people were curious, so I decided I would write one down. Sadly though, this isn't a very interesting one.

Recipe:

2 cups of Whole milk
1 tbs butter
1/2 tbs nutmeg
3/4 tbs cinnamon
10 tbs bittersweet/dark chocolate shavings w/ peppermint flavor
splash of 1% milk halfway through
2.5 grams of headies (leaves and stems)

Simmered for 30 minutes
stirred to help mix
put the bud in once simmering
poured into cup through metal strainer (mix was way too thick for coffee filter)

Report:

The taste wasn't deadly, but the texture made me gag. It was truly vile. I couldn't strain fully because it was way too thick, so every now and again a few clumps of leaves would be ingested. Revolting. If the texture was actually thin and liquidy, this drink wouldn't have been so dreadful.

1:50am: Drank.

2:00am: Feeling gross. That beverage was god awful.

2:15am: Feeling a little tingly and light-headed.

2:30am: Not feeling much different. Stomach doesn't feel ace.

2:45am: Signs of being high; can feel everything in my body and a bit zoney. Very tired also.

3:15am: Definitely high. Body high. Not quite as if I had smoked.

3:45am: Strong feelings of every ache or touch on/in my body. A few heat rushes. Feels nice.

4:25am: Decently out of it. Been doing things I commonly do, differently. Sounds seem to come from the opposite end of wherever they're coming from. Very drained though. Falling asleep.

Shortly afterwards I had fallen asleep. Nothing spectacular at all. I don't know if it's from screwing up the process while making the bhang or something else. Who knows. I just know the thick texture was awful, and definitely from the mix of the whole milk and so much chocolate.

thanks for reporting about it!

too bad it didn't work out as planned, maybe next time cook it into a cookie and eat it?

I was thinking of trying the butter idea actually

But yeah, I was very disappointed with this little experiment.