• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

Would be nice of you to say sorry to the BL community about you ranting they Dont exsist. There are alot more people more educated with whats available and what can be had in their area. Dont always assume that what you see on the internet is true

yea slow eh, ppl talking about smack pill wtv and when someone else wants to chime in nothing, lamme.

If i new how to add pics on here I would

Posting images is easy.

http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Greenlighters_Guide#How_to_Post_Pictures_on_Bluelight

Upload the picture onto a free image hosting site like imgur, copy the URL of the picture, and paste it into brackets like this here on your post on bluelight:

Lol, yeah and my dick is 20 inch long 35 inch thick. They were 160mg OC's, see how the original neos were all doubles of the previous dosage, except the 60's.

The blue with a score 160. They only keep them in hospitals for people on ketamine and a lot of shit like the 50/100mg per ml Dilaudid for third degree burns. Like pharma cocaine made for ENT surgeries sold extremely expensively for just 5g. Back when you could visit most generic companies website in Canada and see their catalogue and the pills themselves etc. They didn't show the Cocaine, but there was PMS-Cocaine coming in 5g bottles only.

If you wanted to be cool, you could have said, I can get my hands on 50mg Statex by the shovelful. Also Opana version. You better be trolling boy. Opana isnt marketed in Canada, although in theory you could get a script from a compounding pharmacy for only the ER Oxymorphone they will make. And Oxymorphone >>>>> Oxycodone because it can be shot and it gives a rush/makes a difference, unlike Oxycodone where those who shoot it just have a IV fetish. (12% BA gained, no rush, yay).

I only replied so other canadians don't get too excited by that troll post.

Actually Opana is on the market in Canada. It's not listed under the marketed drugs but it is listed under active on the drug products websearch. Although i have no idea how easy it is to get and i have only seen one person who had them though i am pretty sure those where brought in from the US.

Yah, you told me before. It's actually in the Approved part, so technically a compound pharmacy can make it for you. But it is not marketed. Like Zaleplon...gr.

And no, I won't apologize, the guy speaks about illegally brought in the country German Oxycontin, considering how tight the germans are with opioids (can't even get a Tilidine pill without naloxone in it), it's surprising. It is the North American discussion board, I had every reason to ridicule the dude who's clearly pretending to be an idiot, and that's probably a secondary "fake" account of his. If I ever get off bupe, which I am getting sick of, and lately I just take a shot of Amarula with my benzos and it makes me forget about the bupe pretty much. If alcohol can make me not give a shit about bupe, and I can lower under 8mg, I won't mind going to the SAQ and buy myself some moderately strong spirit "juices". Also makes me take less benzos. Anyway, that's not a place to discuss my problems.

I imagine the people who get scripted Opana are long long time chronic pain patients where even gobbling 4x30mg Hydromorph Contins and 8x8mg Dilaudid a day and a Cesamet 1mg script on top of that to help "synergize" (only Canada approves Cesamet for this purpose) with the opioids and even that doesn't cut it anymore, and they're being followed in pain clinic since a long ass time, they might get a script for them. Otherwise, just nobody gets these. I wonder when I get off bupe and get the promised pain clinic place I deserve I can even convince them to get me a Codofen/Ibucodone script. I'm sure they won't even know what they are, but when I present the contents of the pill, I might just probably get "Well, if you think hydrocodone is for you and do not want to take daily stronger stuff, we have Hycodan tablets..Anyway, I'll try when I get there, probably next year.

Yup Approved sorry about that i got approved mixed up with Active. I didn't think Zaleplon was on the market at all anymore in Canada but a quick search tells me that it is in the approved category. I had doctors throwing sample packets of Starnoc at me back in the early 2000's but as it's shit i usually threw it right back at them and asked they atleast give me Zopiclone.

I'm not entirely sure how this approved and marketed stuff works actually. Why doesn't any doctor script Ibucodone or the other Hydrocodone/Ibuprofen drug on the market? These days it seems to be T-3's, T-4's, Percocet, Oxy Ir's then if they are really generous and if your in a fuck load of acute pain Morphine Ir's or if your really lucky Dilaudid. Oxycodone doesn't do fuck all for me so i wouldn't mind having Hydrocodone for pain as something between Codeine and Morphine as Demerol is very rarely handed out these days and doesn't work for me anymore anyway. I might ask my doctor the next time i see him if he's ever heard of it if i can remember to ask him that is.

My last chronic pain doctor (who has since sadly moved out of province) recommended Cesamet as a add on to the Morphine i take for my TN pain. Sadly it's not covered so go figure 8) . I have to admit i found those Hydromorph contins to be useless for pain relief when taken Orally i accidentally swallowed 3 of the 18's once (my dumb ass got them mixed up with Tylenol) and i would have gotten more analgesia from 600mg's of Ibuprofen. I never found Hydromorphone to work very well at all orally anyway even when my tolerance wasn't that high.

Have you tried Sublinox? We finally have 'Ambien' in Canada. It's costly as hell, my bupe clinic gave me some when I asked for this new sleeping med that is not addictive (they still believe z-drugs aren't addictive). Well I should have guessed the Sub in Sublinox meant Sublingual. There's only 10mg doses, they taste like complete ass, and I think having it on a pill as small almost as a blotter hit and having the horror of a z-drug (not as bad as zopiclone) having to be under your tongue. It's not covered by the RAMQ, so there goes paying almost 100 dollars for med insurance a month..(after that they pay everything, the few 6 months I spent on welfare 4 years ago were not so bad, people on welfare in QC do not pay RAMQ covered meds). But I was disappointed, americans seem to really love Ambien, and I took 3 at once (30mg) and it was hard to do because of the horrible taste (probably did so on purpose). I was out of my daily valium script then, and it didn't replace it much, that was the only reason I got 15 of these from my bupe doc, to take when insomnia settled in and valium I take for GAD was getting tempting to take more and get in me in shit situations (having to endure 10 days without valium, I got that covered now though, I got a script for Lectopam (Bromazepam 6mg) at another pharmacy, I'm one of the rare quebecois who can do so now, they try to assign you a single pharmacy and a single doctor now. I looked into the "Dossier Santé Québec" and saw they had a form one could fill that would prevent it from being applied to you. They called me twice to try to change my mind. I thought it was privacy invading regarding doctors, dentists, all ER's in Quebec, all walk-in clinics (dont need one, my Doctor's office also has a mini-ER in the morning till noon for cases that do not deserve. Anyway my main pharmacy does not approve me having more than 2 benzo presciptions (Valium, Restoril, which these days does not much to me, it was mega strong to me when I first had a script because I was working nights and lived in a college dorm (not my own college, they took people from the college I went to, but we all felt like outsiders to the weirdos going to that college connected to our dorm (only college in Quebec where they teach Acupuncture for example...3/4 of them were French from France and they would monopolize our common kitchen, which was such shit, you had to get a plastic bin with a keylock, you had your own locker where your kitchen stuff would go. At least we had a small fridge and freezer in our room. Ate my load of sandwiches, but yeah, the guy living under me started his goddamn dance musice at 9 am when I only had afternoon and evening classes. So then I wasn't taking benzos everyday, it was my second script for some, and I had to go back every month, thankfully in Montreal where I was then, there was 5 doctors clinics and one 5 minutes away by foot from the dorm. I got a bit distracted here sorry ;) I didn't take my 6mg bupe 55 hours in a row and ate an APO-Oxycodone CR 80mg and it's working full steam. Chewed on it and its perfect, a friend of mine owed me so I got it for free. Bummer I gotta take bupe again tomorrow though.

p.s I loved Zaleplon, and a compound pharmacy I found in Toronto last october emailed me saying they would be able to make Zaleplon 10mg gelcaps in 2016 and emailed me when they could. All I need to do is get my doctor to write a script for it, fax it to them, and wait for them to make it. I guess the same goes for Oxymorphone.

did anyone ever come across black tar in quebec or around it? toronto ect? I came across stuff that is scrap to deal with, white-ish tan chunks that just "pancake" when you try to break it up with whatever in a folded paper,lighter what have you. After that its just flat and stuck to the sides of paper and when you try and break it up fine it goes flying everywhere. strong vinegar smell to it though.

Black tar heroin is a western US thing. Unless somebody bought some murky place online...but then again I always just saw #3 and #4 for sale on those places that I looked at out of curiosity only (i'm on subs used to be on methadone, never saw heroin irl heh). Black tar is an oil like hash oil..so its nothing like you're describing, there's no chunks, if there are they liquefy when touched.

I think you better throw that stuff in the correct sort of pipe or foil and smoke it.

Bull shit they haven't made anything stronger than 80 mg in over 15 yrs the higher doses were taking of the market..so your either full of shit or getting fakes.ps anybody can google a pic of them just like your gonna ..

Oh by the way don't say I'm lying either I live 5 minutes away from perdue where they are made.andi have 2 people that work at it here in pickering..so take your fake pics and go lie to people who don't know any better..game set match chump

Black tar heroin is a western US thing. Unless somebody bought some murky place online...but then again I always just saw #3 and #4 for sale on those places that I looked at out of curiosity only (i'm on subs used to be on methadone, never saw heroin irl heh). Black tar is an oil like hash oil..so its nothing like you're describing, there's no chunks, if there are they liquefy when touched.

I think you better throw that stuff in the correct sort of pipe or foil and smoke it.

Dude,for real BTH isn't an oil.The problem w/BTH v. Mexi pwd. is that most BTH is like a freelance operation.That's why it varies so much,from decent solid roofing tar to soft,lazy cooked w/ Acetic Acid gunk.One cannot make 70%+ pure heroin without Acetic Anhydride so these freelancers make do by boiling opium(usually right off the pod v. cooked opium that's hella lot cleaner) for hours/days in Acetic Acid.This "synth" creates a product chock full of all the alkaloids present in opium,mostly Morphine and to a certain,though minor extent,diacetyl morphine and 6-MAM(which is what real dope is converted to and gives you that warm hug that we constantly chase).Quality BTH is both an art and a science,depending on the time and pride of workmanship the cook is willing to apply .If you do a little research(UNODC,Drug Bulletins)some researchers wondered out loud why 6-MAM,as easy as it is to make and more potent than 3,6-DAM(aka Heroin) never caught on.But that's another story.

True heroin pwd,be it base or HCl,is just as easy to make albeit more attention to detail,time and the key precursor Acetic Anhydride is required.And the Mexi's knew if they want to expand east of the Miss.River then they had to do it right,which they have with a little help from their Colombian friends who up until recently dominated the EC with their beautiful light tan puro slice of heaven.While the Colo's still produce,the Mexi organized have adopted the ECP method to expand eastward,knowing that was the only way to get a foothold into the lucrative and demanding EC market.As business men, they knew "adapt or die" and that EC junkies would never accept BTH as the only option.After all,that ment competing with Colombian, SE Asian and other,smaller sweet pwd production that always fills the void.The Mexi's have been making BTH since at least the 60's but it's good to see that competition works and they have finally entered the EC fray by reacting and changing to suit EC demand,which is great for the consumer in the form of cheaper quality product.The only problem on the horizon is that they are now producing Fentanyl which in all aspects is by far cheaper than producing quality heroin but is killing off their customers faster than they can replace them.Greed may kill the Golden Goose just as it has started laying eggs!!

Last edited:
Lol, yeah and my dick is 20 inch long 35 inch thick. They were 160mg OC's, see how the original neos were all doubles of the previous dosage, except the 60's.

The blue with a score 160. They only keep them in hospitals for people on ketamine and a lot of shit like the 50/100mg per ml Dilaudid for third degree burns. Like pharma cocaine made for ENT surgeries sold extremely expensively for just 5g. Back when you could visit most generic companies website in Canada and see their catalogue and the pills themselves etc. They didn't show the Cocaine, but there was PMS-Cocaine coming in 5g bottles only.

If you wanted to be cool, you could have said, I can get my hands on 50mg Statex by the shovelful. Also Opana version. You better be trolling boy. Opana isnt marketed in Canada, although in theory you could get a script from a compounding pharmacy for only the ER Oxymorphone they will make. And Oxymorphone >>>>> Oxycodone because it can be shot and it gives a rush/makes a difference, unlike Oxycodone where those who shoot it just have a IV fetish. (12% BA gained, no rush, yay).

I only replied so other canadians don't get too excited by that troll post.

^ Very good post. You know your Pharms good, and Canadian generics very well like myself.

Alberta here: Lets see, been doing opioids for approximately 14 years.

Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, HM-Contins, Morphine (M-Eslon is my fav), Have never tried Kadian or seen them here really. I know there are Kadians, I just happen to run into M-Eslon or MSContin Morphine. Lately tons and tons of Clandestine Labs in AB/BC pressing fentanyl pills that look like the original old OxyContin 80's. (CDN - one side, 80 on the other) and I must say Fentanyl "green beans" as we call them here in Alberta are so easy to get, 15-20 minutes to my door, sometimes quicker. And since I'm on 24mg/day of bupe - fucking AB Mental Healthcare is the worst in Canada I must say. Idiot dupe doc prescribing 24mg of bupe to me? Jesus... and also starts fucking around with my double benzo script from the beginning, I was on 6mg Alprazolam/day and 4mg Clonazepam per day, right away he cuts me off both, and says "I have to talk with the pharmacist to find the equivalent dose in Diazepam"

What dose do they come with in Diazepam for me? Fucking 35mg/day, and I kept trying to get my point across to him that my benzo problem has been going on for approximately 15-16 years and the withdrawal coming off high dose benzodiazepines holy fuck I would not wish that on my worst enemy.. So basically I dumped this prick doctor, now even my old fam doctor won't take me back, and I'm not asking for a fucking huge ass script for everything here. All I need is Clonazepam 2mg BID or TID would be preferable., Venlafaxine XR 150MG/day, Pregabalin 300mg BID. I have a temporary clonazepam 2mg BID script from a walk-in doc, this doc had more sympathy and he was even saying what that bupe doc did to you with the bentos is VERY VERY dangerous. I was so so depersonalized, catatonic, shaking, found it hard to feel my face, felt like I had a fever. Like what the hell does it take for a person who is benzodiazepine dependent for YEARS, and not only that, I just lost my brother on April 15th, he was my best friend, nicest guy around, he was 2 years older than me he was 32, I just turned 30. Anyways.. our provincial healthcare system REALLY scares me.

Last edited:

yea i know what it looks like, i do know ppl can mix in powder to it to make it "snortable" wtv it may be, and the way it broke and such made me think what if someone had mixed it like that, dont know for sure though. now seen one that looked the same but broke up very fine with same way used to attempt break other stuff, just different kinds i guess.

Bull shit they haven't made anything stronger than 80 mg in over 15 yrs the higher doses were taking of the market..so your either full of shit or getting fakes.ps anybody can google a pic of them just like your gonna ..

Maybe MundiPharma in Germany have 120mg Oxycontins. I'll give him that, it's the attitude that came with it I disliked." Ha-ha, some guys buys stuff on tor and we get 120mg oxycontins which ALWAYS existed." which came out like that to me, just not the way to go here.

Yup Approved sorry about that i got approved mixed up with Active. I didn't think Zaleplon was on the market at all anymore in Canada but a quick search tells me that it is in the approved category. I had doctors throwing sample packets of Starnoc at me back in the early 2000's but as it's shit i usually threw it right back at them and asked they atleast give me Zopiclone.

I'm not entirely sure how this approved and marketed stuff works actually. Why doesn't any doctor script Ibucodone or the other Hydrocodone/Ibuprofen drug on the market? These days it seems to be T-3's, T-4's, Percocet, Oxy Ir's then if they are really generous and if your in a fuck load of acute pain Morphine Ir's or if your really lucky Dilaudid. Oxycodone doesn't do fuck all for me so i wouldn't mind having Hydrocodone for pain as something between Codeine and Morphine as Demerol is very rarely handed out these days and doesn't work for me anymore anyway. I might ask my doctor the next time i see him if he's ever heard of it if i can remember to ask him that is.

My last chronic pain doctor (who has since sadly moved out of province) recommended Cesamet as a add on to the Morphine i take for my TN pain. Sadly it's not covered so go figure 8) . I have to admit i found those Hydromorph contins to be useless for pain relief when taken Orally i accidentally swallowed 3 of the 18's once (my dumb ass got them mixed up with Tylenol) and i would have gotten more analgesia from 600mg's of Ibuprofen. I never found Hydromorphone to work very well at all orally anyway even when my tolerance wasn't that high.

I know it's not as awesome as if we could get a script of Ibucodan or Codofen that easily, but what do you think of Talwin? That's an in-between that's still around and i've seen a resurgence in its prescription (family people working in the health system) because it's a slight antagonist and so is considered less addictive a little (although canadian Talwin doesn't have Naloxone in it...because it used to be illegal (it still is, but the makers of Suboxone flexed their corporate muscle so damn hard here, first preventing us from having Subutex in 2005 and then asking for an exception) because it is illegal here in Canada to add a compound to a pill to punish/harm a would be abuser. Some people died in the US when shooting TalwinNX...I don't know why, opiate wd isnt supposed to kill unless you're like really out of shape with some diseases of the heart or liver.

Alberta here: Lets see, been doing opioids for approximately 14 years.

Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, HM-Contins, Morphine (M-Eslon is my fav), Have never tried Kadian or seen them here really. I know there are Kadians, I just happen to run into M-Eslon or MSContin Morphine. Lately tons and tons of Clandestine Labs in AB/BC pressing fentanyl pills that look like the original old OxyContin 80's. (CDN - one side, 80 on the other) and I must say Fentanyl "green beans" as we call them here in Alberta are so easy to get, 15-20 minutes to my door, sometimes quicker. And since I'm on 24mg/day of bupe - fucking AB Mental Healthcare is the worst in Canada I must say. Idiot dupe doc prescribing 24mg of bupe to me? Jesus... and also starts fucking around with my double benzo script from the beginning, I was on 6mg Alprazolam/day and 4mg Clonazepam per day, right away he cuts me off both, and says "I have to talk with the pharmacist to find the equivalent dose in Diazepam"

What dose do they come with in Diazepam for me? Fucking 35mg/day, and I kept trying to get my point across to him that my benzo problem has been going on for approximately 15-16 years and the withdrawal coming off high dose benzodiazepines holy fuck I would not wish that on my worst enemy.. So basically I dumped this prick doctor, now even my old fam doctor won't take me back, and I'm not asking for a fucking huge ass script for everything here. All I need is Clonazepam 2mg BID or TID would be preferable., Venlafaxine XR 150MG/day, Pregabalin 300mg BID. I have a temporary clonazepam 2mg BID script from a walk-in doc, this doc had more sympathy and he was even saying what that bupe doc did to you with the bentos is VERY VERY dangerous. I was so so depersonalized, catatonic, shaking, found it hard to feel my face, felt like I had a fever. Like what the hell does it take for a person who is benzodiazepine dependent for YEARS, and not only that, I just lost my brother on April 15th, he was my best friend, nicest guy around, he was 2 years older than me he was 32, I just turned 30. Anyways.. our provincial healthcare system REALLY scares me.

Harsh. Last time I heard from you, you were dispensed your Hydromorph Contins 18 I think every 3 days by your family doc, as a sort of control thing so you don't sell them even if they don't have proofs of you doing so (My Lectopam (bromaz) script comes every 15 days from the same family doc who scripted me temazepam 30mg every night x30 12 renewals. I wasn't sure why at all. He never cared that I was on bupe, my dose is so tiny now it doesn't matter, (4mg). 24mg is way too much bupe for nothing, at that level its hard on the liver as fuck. I started to find it easy to drop my dose of bupe when at suddenly 10mg for almost a year it started to make me nauseous, so here came the 50mg hydroxyzine for the nausea and itching which helped boost the bupe into something almost decent, would get random nods, and I dropped it to 8mg 2 months ago, 6 last month and now I take 4mg by myself even if my script is 6mg. Sorry bout your brother man, I know if I lost mine who's a little younger than me but had no bad luck syndrome like some of us (I was first put on benzos and opiates round the clock legally, although it was small time, codeine contin 200mg every 12 hours with a percodan or two on top if the pain was still felt, clonazepam was given for HPPD, cured it, but I was given it for too long (12 month renewal for 0.5mg twice a day).

When I got on methadone at first before bupe, the doc started a taper of my valium script (20mg a day) and it was way too fast, my psychiatrist intervened and said basically what the hell are you doing?". I thought the west brought us universal health care, whats up with that man? Here in QC the major problem is the shitload of old people and how those in non-private retirement homes aren't well treated, because of the "Liberal" government (there wasnt a right wing party in QC until the shithead that was the head of the PCC agreed to fuse it with the Canadian Alliance and Reform Party(where Harper is from), then quit federal politics and became head of the then "We're centre-left but not seperatist" Liberal party. Anyway, nurses on strike and the government retirement homes which used to be top of the world are now having 20% of employment filled as they cut and cut into them (while not cutting private subventions) and nurses do rotation strikes.

Alright, bitched enough, got 250mg clonazolam powder this morning, i'm pretty happy on that side of things.

I know it's not as awesome as if we could get a script of Ibucodan or Codofen that easily, but what do you think of Talwin? That's an in-between that's still around and i've seen a resurgence in its prescription (family people working in the health system) because it's a slight antagonist and so is considered less addictive a little (although canadian Talwin doesn't have Naloxone in it...because it used to be illegal (it still is, but the makers of Suboxone flexed their corporate muscle so damn hard here, first preventing us from having Subutex in 2005 and then asking for an exception) because it is illegal here in Canada to add a compound to a pill to punish/harm a would be abuser. Some people died in the US when shooting TalwinNX...I don't know why, opiate wd isnt supposed to kill unless you're like really out of shape with some diseases of the heart or liver.

Hmm I've never had Talwin myself and couldn't take it anyway now as it is a mixed Mu Agonist/Antagonist and i take Morphine SR's. My ex g/f did take Talwin on and off before she got addicted to stronger Opioids and she said it felt like Oxycodone only far more spacey. She would also get the giggles really easy at the most ridiculous stuff which was rather funny to look at i have to admit. She did take them occasionally for pain like cramps and stuff and she found 3 of those 50mg Talwin pills to work far better on pain then 15mg's of Oxycodone.

If i remember right Opioid's with Kappa agonist tend to work better in women then in men so maybe that had abit to do with it. Either way if patients can tolerate it without too many unwanted side effects (mainly Dysphoria and hallucinations that Kappa agonist's sometimes cause) i think Talwin should be used more often. It would be no good to anyone addicted to a Mu agonist so no addicts would go looking for it and as it seems to be about as addictive as Codeine it would be a good choice imo if the doctor prescribing it was worried about addiction.

I don't know if you remember the T's and R's combo that was popular in some places in Canada back in the 90's. Basically people would crush up Talwin and Ritalin pills and either snort them or inject them for a speedball like high. I can't see a relatively weak mixed Mu agonist/Antagonist and a shitty stimulant like Ritalin acting anything like say a Dilaudid or Morphine with Coke speedball though. Thankfully they never put the Naloxone in the Talwin pills here as from what i have heard about other opiate painkillers with Naloxone in them it makes the pill pretty much useless for pain.

Hmm I've never had Talwin myself and couldn't take it anyway now as it is a mixed Mu Agonist/Antagonist and i take Morphine SR's. My ex g/f did take Talwin on and off before she got addicted to stronger Opioids and she said it felt like Oxycodone only far more spacey. She would also get the giggles really easy at the most ridiculous stuff which was rather funny to look at i have to admit. She did take them occasionally for pain like cramps and stuff and she found 3 of those 50mg Talwin pills to work far better on pain then 15mg's of Oxycodone.

If i remember right Opioid's with Kappa agonist tend to work better in women then in men so maybe that had abit to do with it. Either way if patients can tolerate it without too many unwanted side effects (mainly Dysphoria and hallucinations that Kappa agonist's sometimes cause) i think Talwin should be used more often. It would be no good to anyone addicted to a Mu agonist so no addicts would go looking for it and as it seems to be about as addictive as Codeine it would be a good choice imo if the doctor prescribing it was worried about addiction.

I don't know if you remember the T's and R's combo that was popular in some places in Canada back in the 90's. Basically people would crush up Talwin and Ritalin pills and either snort them or inject them for a speedball like high. I can't see a relatively weak mixed Mu agonist/Antagonist and a shitty stimulant like Ritalin acting anything like say a Dilaudid or Morphine with Coke speedball though. Thankfully they never put the Naloxone in the Talwin pills here as from what i have heard about other opiate painkillers with Naloxone in them it makes the pill pretty much useless for pain.

I heard of T's and Blues on Erowid, something americans did, they had a powerful (more so than benadryl and doxylamine) antihistamine called ahem, trippellenamine. Shooting Talwin with it was apparently heavenly. And yeah, the few times I've shot a Talwin, there was this kind of dissociative effect to it, very slight, but it was pretty damn euphoric, I only had about 15 of them but I also had my first bag of SteriFilts arrive from France for such a low price, it took a couple years to use them all 2010-2012, heavy chippery to dilaudid-crack-like addiction, ugh.

As for naloxone with other opiates, i've had a Targin 80mg, it's OxyNeo with Naloxone,the promotional sheet in the medication book said all the pain killing of oxycontin without the constipation. My friend in germany says this opioid they got called Tilidine is very strong when shot, so all their pills contain Naloxone to prevent shooting it, he said the only country with pure tilidine was Slovenia and went there often. But ya, Targin showed up at the same time as the generics. A 80 was okay after skipping 2 days of bupe, but seriously, the fact there is 5mg and 10mg Targin brings tears to my eyes lol.