canadian content

Just poking my head out of my *igloo* here in cold, frozen Toronto to say "hey" to all my fellow Canadians... and of course to all you Americans over the boarder... where the temperature *instantly* changes from a snowy -40 to a sunny 80`F.
smile.gif
Hee hee, PLUR to all.
wink.gif

Btw, anyone going to the f3 (RCMP) party in TO this coming Saturday?? Or Hulla on Feb.5? Let me know...
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

hello rimmy and fellow Canadians,
I'm from K-town and will be attending UofW next fall. Guelph raves are awesome,also check out Hullabaloo in Feb. I read this stuff all the time and it's nice to see people so close to home.
Happy Hardcore rules!

Roll like a 604!!!
Vancouver, B.C.
Hey did any of u see the review of "Sweet Gets Wicked" in Mixer?
PLUR *GG*

Canadians kick ass!!
I was born in Edmonton, always been looking for a reason to go back and visit - I think I found one!
smile.gif

Anyone going to be in Ottawa around the 2nd weekend in March???
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Hey THere, I'm Canadian and proud of it!!
I'm from the Owen Sound Area, Hanover actually. I'm sure no-one knows where that is.
aimE: When you say K-town do you mean Kincardine? In this area that's what we refer K-town as.... If so that place kicks ass... K-town has the best drugs in this area (hicksville)
Ne ways party hard all you crazy kidz.....
-----------------------------
Roll, roll, roll your boat.......

hey ottawa people!
i'm from to, but am gonna be in ottawa next wednesday to sat. anyone know any partiez/decent clubz?
peace

Antireality....
nope, talking about good 'ol Kitchener.
the drugs aren't so bad here....
smile.gif

OTTAWA!!! OTTAWA!!! OTTAWA!!! OTTAWA!!!
Who all is going to be in the Ottawa area around the 2nd or 3rd weekend in March??
I'm looking to set up a bluelight meetup, anyone interested????
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

e-tooooown ... =) hehehe.
Heys all e-town kiddies, just discovered this board ... hehe.
To everybody else, visit us sometimes, everything other kidz from here have posted is true, we have wikKID pawtees here =) ... hope you don't mind freezing your @ss off, waiting in the line ... hehe ...
have phun, play safe, and keep it real
p.s. for the kidz that know me, in real life my name is Davor ... it's always nice to be able to attach a face to a post from someone.

Woops Sorry I'm late (for this thread that is)
Shout-outs to all proudly Canadian Bluelighters! And especially to those in the 905 & Southern Ontario.
Contrary to someone's belief there isn't much of a scene here BUT luckily Toronto's only an hour away
smile.gif

------------------
Ciao...
e!