canadian content

so it looks like u of W has a strong following, we might justhave to start a club?!?! oh boy i bet that would fly, probably freak enough people out!
well deep, not everyone can be enlightened...
------------------
peace out

I also live in E-Town, like young Pollux above
smile.gif
Anybody from out east should seriously consider checking out the lovely Prairies and wicked, unspoiled (so far) scene out here. We regularly get some world class acts to our parties and clubs - recently I've seen: Donald Glaude, Jon Bishop, Chris Liberator and I'm going to CJ Bolland later this week. Although our scene has gotten some media coverage as of late, people for the most part still don't know or care that ravers even exist here, and I like it that way just fine!!
Too much coffee already today
wink.gif

In closing, everybody should come to Edmonton.
Thank you.
smile.gif

Rimmy:
I laff at yew
hee HAW
irony is fun
BOING
------------------
d e e p .
"Deep, I can't help but notice that everything you say in here is either negative, rude or just plain stupid" - Freaky Candy Monkey

HEY YUK.
NICE NAME "U4EA"
COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL NEXT TIME POSER
LATER
SHANE AKA DEMON

HEY YUK.
NICE NAME "U4EA"
COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL NEXT TIME POSER
LATER
SHANE AKA DEMON

soundstream- from the i lived with james fame?
we should all have a meet up soon..
anyone got ideas for u of w?
------------------
peace out

any1 from NS? i go up there once in a while to see my gurlie...altho i havent met many kiddiez that live outside halifax there...
smile.gif

this thread is Phat (with a capital P), i've decided to respond to it for a second time just so it'll get bumped up to the top heh heh! there has to be someone elso from ottawa here though ANYONE OUT THERE?

I was just recently crowned Ms. UofW as the hottest creature - two legged or four legged - to attend UofW. I cleaned house in the Bikini contest portion of the evening. Do you like my plastic surgeon's work and my many nipples? You have no idea how hard it is to find a bikini with 12 -2AAAAA cups.
Here is a picture from the competition. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
yoshnap.gif

Brand X:
I'm from Ottawa...just moved here 2 months ago.....which part are u from?????

angel, i love you already. . . i'm from the south end of town, near billings bridge. i go to caleton university, and i went to hillcrest high school, you?

I live right downtown...I go to Ottawa U...Pretty new to the town....did u happen to hit the party on the 16th?

since you go to ottawa u, i guess that makes us rivals
wink.gif
i didn't make it to the party on the 16th (was it the one where max graham was spinning, or was it back the tha groovz?). i went to montreal for black and blue on the 11th, so i was still in recovery mode (post pill blues ;( ) what are you doing for halloween? there are 4 parties in t.o. that weekend, 2 in montreal, and even one in ottawa (doesn't look good tho). give me an e-mail and maybe we can meetup (just click on the e-mail link, or look in my profile for the address)
------------------
And the end of all our exploring/Will be to arrive where we started
/And to know the place for the first time.
-T.S. Eliot

whoops, got a little trigger happy... the REAL post is a little further down.
|
|
|
\ | /
\/
[This message has been edited by PaRaDoX (edited 03 January 2000).]

whoops...
multiple posts... what was I thinking?? hehe... maybe FOURTY FIVE SECONDS for the server to reply!?
[This message has been edited by PaRaDoX (edited 03 January 2000).]

HEY!
I'm from Winnipeg too!!!
hehe, all FOUR of us.
lets' bump this tread RIGHT back to the top!!! hehehe
e-mail me if ya wanna 'peggers... or anyone else for that matter!
PLASTIC GOOVES KICKED!
DJ BRISKK!!!
PLUR!

Hey, Dave from E-Town here!
Dave
[This message has been edited by Dave (edited 04 January 2000).]

Actualy Brisk was at a party here called Plastik Grooves... although, I *HAVE* concidered and someday might, go to some CRAZY party in some far away land... hehe TO, Montréal... who knows!

Just the doctor giving a shout out.
I am yet another nerd from the University of Waterloo who loves to meet other UofW nerds as well. And to all Ottawa peeps, I am working there from Jan. to april so I am temperarily an Ottawa bluelighter.
So if anybody from Waterloo or Ottawa wants to tear it up, just search out the doctor and I will come a calling.
The Doctor
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants