• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

RCs Canadian AMT

AMT & NMT would use quite distinct synthetic pathways.

On reflection, even GC-MS should tell them apart.

Could you ask them what instrumentation they employ, because yes, some producers will make something cheaper that MIGHT fool a test and NMT is a lot cheaper to produce.

Ive noticed those results on drugsdata and i am always skeptical on their findings. Ive been taking some aMT recently i had lying around for nearly 10 years and its still as good to this day.

Would be interested in your findings.

@Phobos no, i havent ordered. Funds are tight and I was hoping these results would come back positively before I did

@tryptakid it appears that they have a reference for AMT based on passed results (some are from checkit but drigsdata actually has some samples testing as AMT from 2013. Though I do find it odd that another sample sold as amt from 2022 also came back as nmt. Are there similarities in there synths? Are vendors really not testing their shot before sending it out? Are people really not complaining (as nmt is farrrrrr from amt, in effects)? Or is there an issue with testing at drugsdata?)

Had you sampled this trypta?
I haven't tried it. The vendor was very adamant that it is, in fact, aMT and provided inhouse analysis (that I cannot decipher). I don't think I can pin them to this post but if you want to take a look lmk

Last edited:
I wouldn’t the foggiest as to what Im looking at. Someone in the advanced chemistry sub might but I sure dont lol… but whos to say they were just punked from
Somewhere else.

On reddit someone is claiming they had MET tested and it came back as NET… wouldnt be the first time theyve had supply issues

For some reason I can't get the imgur link to load. If someone let's me know a better way to post the images I will gladly do so

That looks like AMT to me. But hand on heart, sekio has the appropriate tool to tell you in a moment if I am correct.

BUT let me tell you this - In my experience vendor-supplied data is dubious. It's costly to perform an NMR so often they test 1 batch and use it to qualify many batches. The good news is that it's a VERY clean NMR, not the cr*p most vendors supply but as I say, it's not a COA.

Maybe they got a batch that was dud and didn't even know?

If someone with no financial benefit in lying says it's NMT, I would believe them.

Still, a Hinsburg test would tell you and if I had a lab, that's what I would do.

This stuff really is effective as a anti depressant in the 5-10mg range. Does somewhat sometimes leave me with residual stimulation. Does the fumerate not have that shit smell that is all so familar with amt?

This stuff really is effective as a anti depressant in the 5-10mg range. Does somewhat sometimes leave me with residual stimulation. Does the fumerate not have that shit smell that is all so familar with amt?

In Russia AMT was used to treat depression in the range you mention during the 1970s. I think there are a few other medicines they discovered that we should seriously take a look at.

That looks like AMT to me. But hand on heart, sekio has the appropriate tool to tell you in a moment if I am correct.

BUT let me tell you this - In my experience vendor-supplied data is dubious. It's costly to perform an NMR so often they test 1 batch and use it to qualify many batches. The good news is that it's a VERY clean NMR, not the cr*p most vendors supply but as I say, it's not a COA.

Maybe they got a batch that was dud and didn't even know?

If someone with no financial benefit in lying says it's NMT, I would believe them.

Still, a Hinsburg test would tell you and if I had a lab, that's what I would do.
Not to mention, their reputation isn’t exactly pristine when it comes to batch testing. Id definitely favour dd … just curious to me that another batch of amt (definitely not from these guys as it was from before they stocked it) tested for nmt.

BTW NMT is certainly MUCH cheaper to make. MAYBE it does fool GC-MS after all?

The Chinese are infamous for this. They tried to sell us the N-ethyl homologue of ketamine but the -Cl was OBVIOUSLY para (at the 4 position), not ortho (the 2 position) as their were only 4 peaks in the aromatic ring (i.e. 2 & 3 equate to 5 & 6). They even tried to argue the toss until I sent them OUR NMR... then they went quiet.

I suspect THEY got ripped off. They were not happy and we never did business with them again. Oh they tried. A 'legal synthetic cocaine that was similar in structure to natural cocaine'. I have NO idea what it was but the NMR was crazy.

Does NMT even feel like aMT at all?

Id been under the impression its more similar to DMT and not empathogenic.

Nope not in the slightest. NMT is like a really weak DMT and also acts somewhat like CBD does to THC in that if too much is present will negate the DMT. Just the right ratio of NMT to DMT is pure gold though.

-GC

Nope not in the slightest. NMT is like a really weak DMT and also acts somewhat like CBD does to THC in that if too much is present will negate the DMT. Just the right ratio of NMT to DMT is pure gold though.

-GC

Can one simply employ the eschweiler-clarke to convert NMT into DMT?

-GC
Good post.
NMT is not orally active, so that could determine if this stuff is that.
Acacia extractions, so likely NMT and DMT, are very nice. Sometimes preferred by many. I've added more pure DMT to the Acacia stuff a little at a time and it really changes things at various ratios. All of it kinda nice. However, one ratio gave me a body high which was erotic as hell. Is that what you mean?

Good post.
NMT is not orally active, so that could determine if this stuff is that.
Acacia extractions, so likely NMT and DMT, are very nice. Sometimes preferred by many. I've added more pure DMT to the Acacia stuff a little at a time and it really changes things at various ratios. All of it kinda nice. However, one ratio gave me a body high which was erotic as hell. Is that what you mean?

Yea at just the right ratio it’s like going to heaven each time. What was the ratio, do you remember? I’m gonna experiment like that eventually too. It’s a good idea especially when one encounters NMT heavy Acacia confusa.

-GC

Yea at just the right ratio it’s like going to heaven each time. What was the ratio, do you remember? I’m gonna experiment like that eventually too. It’s a good idea especially when one encounters NMT heavy Acacia confusa.

-GC
Hell I don't know. It wasn't exactly done with attention to detail and the scientific method. I wasn't even trying to essay exactly. I had some Acacia changa that I had made too weak and it was a batch which felt high in NMT from what I could determine. I was slowly adding DMT to it a little at a time and trying it to see if it was good enough. It got better but also was different each time, often feeling kinda mushroom like. Then, one of the times, adding just a little more DMT, it hit with a strong, sensual, body rush. Did I mention it was strong, and erotic? More added seemed to take it more in the direction of Deem but I did save some back and the body rush was reproducable. I have some more Acacia ext. and I plan on adding some Deem to it as a matter of course.

Last edited: