• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Canada - Quebec opens door to setting up safe-injection sites

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
"Buoyed by a recent Supreme Court of Canada ruling allowing supervised injection sites to remain open, the Quebec government is setting up a program to oversee the opening of facilities wherever deemed “socially acceptable” by communities.

Health and Social Services Minister Yves Bolduc says public-health officials will work with the groups Cactus in Montreal and Point de repère in Quebec City to develop services for drug abusers.

“The work will be conducted over the next several months to examine what model best suits our needs here in Quebec. What we do know is that it will not be one big single clinic like Insite (in Vancouver) but a model that will be socially acceptable, softer, one that meets the needs of the [local] population,” Mr. Bolduc said on Tuesday."

Read more: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...tting-up-safe-injection-sites/article2198093/

Hm....where in Montreal exactly ? Will they crush HM Contin beads finely and do they have SteriFilts(I can get those myself) or micron filters.

Unable to find heroin(and never saw, although that might change thanks to this new video card I just got ¬_¬ ever since I moved to Montreal 6 years ago. And from what I hear it is ridiculously priced (150/g). Dillies and HM Contins (I'll take MS IR/Statex/Kadians/injectable generic MS-Contins)...I know Kadians and most generic ms-contin-like pills(not all though!) have talc in them. It's a lot easier to find hydromorphone than even codeine these days.

This is great news!

Ce sont d'excellentes nouvelles!

Edit - Oh shit, I didn't realize the date until Venrak pointed it out.

Last edited:
Hm....where in Montreal exactly ? Will they crush HM Contin beads finely and do they have SteriFilts(I can get those myself) or micron filters.

Unable to find heroin(and never saw, although that might change thanks to this new video card I just got ¬_¬ ever since I moved to Montreal 6 years ago. And from what I hear it is ridiculously priced (150/g). Dillies and HM Contins (I'll take MS IR/Statex/Kadians/injectable generic MS-Contins)...I know Kadians and most generic ms-contin-like pills(not all though!) have talc in them. It's a lot easier to find hydromorphone than even codeine these days.

There's Le Cactus on Sanguinet that has a safe injection site.
Probably the plateau.

I can't tell if you're joking. I seriously hope you are. Unless the syringes they provide are chiseled from diamond.

The site on Sanguinet is five minutes walk from Berri. Barely anyone uses it, though...

Also, I think people don't notice this article is three years old already.