• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Can you use a chillum for smoking crack?

Koka-kola

Bluelighter
And if you can what would be the best method to get the most out of your hits?

You can smoke crack out of a soda can, we smoke on ashes here, so I imagine it would work with a chillum as well as long as you can fit a couple screens in there and put some ash on top and put your Crack on top of that, blowtorch lighter is the best.

I dunno what you had in mind (I had to look up what a "Chillium" was to be honest).

But I'd love to see the rock in THIS one:

p70tuuJ.jpg

Apparently it's a bamboo Chillium. Methinks a flame thrower would work best! 🤣

I dunno what you had in mind (I had to look up what a "Chillium" was to be honest).

But I'd love to see the rock in THIS one:

p70tuuJ.jpg

Apparently it's a bamboo Chillium. Methinks a flame thrower would work best! 🤣

You'd never heard of a chillum? Christ, how young are you? :D

(Chillums are fuckin shit btw...)

Cool me old fashioned but what's wrong with just experimenting and finding out yourself, I see no reason it would not work it should work quite well actually if you hit it right just wouldn't be as effective as a standard crack mind please note this is speculation as I have never tried it myself I don't smoke crack but seen enough other people and their mother's(literally) smoking and then shining their flash light on the floor for ten mins searching for a 'carpet hit'

Yes, you can use a lot of things to smoke rock but a typical crack pipe is really so much more efficient than anything else in my experience.

Back in the 1980s people used car atennae, tin cans, even an apple buy pyrex glass stemware is the standard with nasty choreboy as a proxy screen. If you can find glass stemware made for all stimulant smoking, as in having a large belly of glass which allows you to conserve much of what you are imbibing then you have hit the jackpot.

You can technically use pretty much any smoking device to smoke Crack. The issue here is that you're not "burning" it in the same way that you would Tobacco, Cannabis or, if you're into decidedly negative psychedelic experiences, Salvia Divinorum. It starts as a "rock" and as heat is applied it will turn into what I believe you would call an "oil" (please correct me if I'm wrong drug nerds 🥸). At any rate, in the process of sublimation/vaporization it will turn into a liquid. This is why steel wool or "chore" is used in the vaporization of Cocaine.

The "liquid" gets trapped in the the steel wool in its liquid form allowing for it to vaporize without falling through the pipe. So the answer would be, you can use a chillum if it has steel wool inserted in the bowl. You could use any pipe, but straight, short pipes are favored for a couple of reasons. First, the potency of the Cocaine vapor has a tendency to lose potency the longer it must travel from the point of vaporization to your lungs. Secondly, straight pipes are favored due to the ease of scraping them for the remnants of Cocaine residue, which is then resmoked.

You will typically perform this process at least a dozen times over the course of your experience before taking to the carpet to look for more Crack... whether you like it or not. Say no to crack kids. Listen to Keif, do dope instead. Sorry Nancy ;)

I have a vison of a Keif Richards puppet, operated by me in a falsetto, imitation-Mary Poppins British Accent telling kids to do my favorite drugs, teaching them about proper injection technique and safety, how to cop in the ghetto without getting shanked and many other important life lessons. We would also have a Honey Badger puppet who I will always chastise at the end of each episode for stealing my dope.

"Badger, you unholy motherfucker!!!!! I'll fucking kill you!!!. See you next Saturday little ones, every Saturday morning at 9, 8 central!"

I'm going to Hell.

Last edited:
What would you say if I asked you if smoking rock out an e-nail? With a mini mj arsenal rig?