View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you trip every day?

George1012

Bluelighter
An old friend of mine claimed in high school he was dropping acid, 1-2 hits every day for three weeks and tripped every day the first two weeks and said he experienced a slight increase in tolerance on the third week. I've never done psyches but I've heard if you even drop second day in a row, shrooms or acid, you get about half or a third of what you got the day before. I don't believe anyone could find 2-3 weeks worth.

An old friend of mine claimed in high school he was dropping acid, 1-2 hits every day for three weeks and tripped every day the first two weeks and said he experienced a slight increase in tolerance on the third week.

He's lying or he can't remember... Slight it wasn't.

I've never done psyches but I've heard if you even drop second day in a row, shrooms or acid, you get about half or a third of what you got the day before.

Yes. Unless you double the dose. So to trip like he says he did, he must have wasted huge amounts of acid.

As exemplified by Lemmy, from heavy metal band Motorhead:
"It was a lot of acid. Believe me, it was a lot of acid. 'Cause you know, they say, it doesn't work two days in a row, but I found out, if you double the dose, it does."

[video]https://youtu.be/fh-pAykfQ-8?t=3m14s[/video]

That said, I strongly advise you to take at least a week between trips. You'll spend less money, you'll have stronger, more vivid, more meaningful trips. You'll have time to integrate the experiences in your daily life. And your mental and physical health will thank you.

lsd or shrooms every 3rd day can work for low doses
Once per week can work for moderate and stronger doses
Once per year for heroic doses.

but - cannabis actually can make you trip every day - though it produces a kind of fog which is semi-undesirable.

Yeah, I have met a lot of people that have said similar things, I usually assume they are lying.

Bootsy Collins from Parliament Funkadelic/ James Brown, claims to have tripped everyday for 2 years. Google him.