• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Can you plug straight pills?

tonyfriz

Greenlighter
I have some Lunesta that’s not really working anymore when taken orally. I’ve read on here that snorting it doesn’t really work.

I want to give plugging a shot but most of what I’ve read says you need a syringe and to mix with water.

My question is if I just straight shove the raw intact pills up my bottom, will they be absorbed?

I would crush the pill first to accelerate adsorption and use a syringe without needle to put the stuff up there. When you boof a whole pill, chances are that a good part of it comes out again without having been dissolved.

No you can't just plug pills whole. Your stomach and digestive system has processes designed to break down food and other molecules to extract nutrients, the rectum isn't capable of breaking things down, or at least not efficiently.

No you can't just plug pills whole. Your stomach and digestive system has processes designed to break down food and other molecules to extract nutrients, the rectum isn't capable of breaking things down, or at least not efficiently.
Ok. Would crushing them up and wrapping in toilet paper and then inserting that work?

Maybe, but it's still less efficient than dissolving them and injecting the liquid using an oral syringe. If you aren't willing to go through the trouble of plugging properly, which is a lot a prep, id suggest trying things like taking your pill on an empty stomach as food can dampen the effects of oral meds

Maybe, but it's still less efficient than dissolving them and injecting the liquid using an oral syringe. If you aren't willing to go through the trouble of plugging properly, which is a lot a prep, id suggest trying things like taking your pill on an empty stomach as food can dampen the effects of oral meds
I’ve tried taking them on a completely empty stomach more than once. A week ago I took two and felt pretty good. Last night, on an empty stomach, I took 4 and a half and felt absolutely nothing. Seems like tolerance is built up very quickly with this particular drug.

No, it would be EXTREMELY inefficient.
Crushed and dissolved in water is by far the best way.
Unless it's an actual suppository, of course.