• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you fall asleep with an ALD-52 (or 1P) microdose?

ladiesman918

Greenlighter
Hi guys, I know that shrooms disrupt sleep but do Lysergamides also disrupt sleep? Can I talk a microdose (or full dose) of ALD-52 or 1P late into the day and expect to fall asleep during my normal sleep time?

No you will not sleep. In fact I wouldn’t expect to achieve sleep for at least 12 hours after dosing any lysergimide at any dose.

I honestly question your reasons for trying these substances at all based upon the threads you’ve posted this past week.

No you will not sleep. In fact I wouldn’t expect to achieve sleep for at least 12 hours after dosing any lysergimide at any dose.

I honestly question your reasons for trying these substances at all based upon the threads you’ve posted this past week.

ok thank you for your reply, I'm just very new to microdosing so I had these questions

I do fall asleep - especially during covid.
usually I do 1/4 tabs (bigger than microdose)
1p microdose I can feel
ald microdose I do not notice but it may have an effect.

I have been doing meditation in the morning for decades, so I can't really say that I do not end up following my breath.

Being in tune with your body, you will do what you need for balance.

If I have any tension, I send my mind into the middle of it and loosen up what I can. This takes up time and replaces any other mental activity that may arise due to tension. In some trips, I might spend a lot of time letting go of tensions. I still enjoy it immensely.

Last edited:

Yeah you will not sleep or have a very deep sleep, even on low or micro doses of LSD, and for sure at moderate, high, and super high doses of acid.

On low doses I was able to 'sleep' the way pupnik described but I also practise meditation and it was not the type of sleep you have when you are not on any drugs and have a very deep sleep.

agreed in general, but eth-lad lets me sleep after the 7th hour, only on a 1/4 tab, though.
eth-lad rocks for md’ing!

agreed in general, but eth-lad lets me sleep after the 7th hour, only on a 1/4 tab, though.
eth-lad rocks for md’ing!

What about your experience with ALD-52? Also with 1/4 tab do you mean 25ug? Are you able to drive with that dose on eth-lad? Also how often do you take that does per week?

Here is the problem with your multiple threads spamming the forum,
you asked this question about sleep also in the "shortest lysergamides" thread and I answered it there,

peace - happy trails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife fell asleep 2 1/2 hours into 150 ug of eth-lad on Tuesday, so I'd say at microdose level it should be.

Don’t drive on drugs, dude!
And yes, from my source, tabs are 100 mcg, so 1/4 is 25 mcg.
Microdoses are 5-12.5 mcg for me (and most), but Pupnik and I like our quarter tabs - and no, I don’t drive around on acid, please don’t do that.