• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you dip cigarettes in K2 Liquid to smoke?

funnyh0w

Bluelighter
I use K2 time to time and am just curious if it would be possible to make liquid for dipping if I dissolved whatever Chem in isopropyl.

Yes, assuming whatever synth noid you have is soluble in isopropyl. You need to be careful because it could be very easy to end up smoking too much. Difficult to control dosage when dipping in a cig.

Also, stating the obvious here, make sure all the isopropyl evaporates before smoking it. This might be difficult to tell if the inside of the cig is completely dry... inhaling isopropyl alcohol would be a very bad thing.

A different less toxic solvent would be much safer. Ethanol, for example.

I think the safest method would be to buy loose tobacco, create a solution of k2 with determined dosage, weigh out an amount of tobacco, then you can do some basic math and roll your own cigarettes. That way, you'd know exactly how much K2 you are smoking in each cig.

Last edited:
Yes, assuming whatever synth noid you have is soluble in isopropyl. You need to be careful because it could be very easy to end up smoking too much. Difficult to control dosage when dipping in a cig.

Also, stating the obvious here, make sure all the isopropyl evaporates before smoking it. This might be difficult to tell if the inside of the cig is completely dry... inhaling isopropyl alcohol would be a very bad thing.

A different less toxic solvent would be much safer. Ethanol, for example.

I think the safest method would be to buy loose tobacco, create a solution of k2 with determined dosage, weigh out an amount of tobacco, then you can do some basic math and roll your own cigarettes. That way, you'd know exactly how much K2 you are smoking in each cig.
How would you know if all of it is evaporated, if it's dry on the outside? What would be quick way to evaporate it without waiting for a long time.

These synthetic Cannabinoids are highly potent and we know very little about their effects on physical and mental health. We do have plenty of research indicating that these Cannabinoids are not at all harmless in the way Cannabis is often portrayed. These drugs can cause dependence and withdrawal (this amazed me the first time I heard about it). They have a majorly negative effect on peoples' mental health. I am a pretty liberal guy, but I tell people as a general rule to avoid these synthetic cannabinoids. Just wait until you have the extra money to buy a joint. I understand people think they're getting weed at a great price. This stuff is not weed and is only related to weed in a very transient way.

Knowing that these synthetic Cannabinoids have caused seizures, death, coma, insanity and so on, I consider blindly dipping into a liquid like this to be reckless. Not only is it reckless, I feel you're probably not even gonna enjoy it as you'll probably get way higher than you would want to be. Where are you located and why are you using this stuff?

These synthetic Cannabinoids are highly potent and we know very little about their effects on physical and mental health. We do have plenty of research indicating that these Cannabinoids are not at all harmless in the way Cannabis is often portrayed. These drugs can cause dependence and withdrawal (this amazed me the first time I heard about it). They have a majorly negative effect on peoples' mental health. I am a pretty liberal guy, but I tell people as a general rule to avoid these synthetic cannabinoids. Just wait until you have the extra money to buy a joint. I understand people think they're getting weed at a great price. This stuff is not weed and is only related to weed in a very transient way.

Knowing that these synthetic Cannabinoids have caused seizures, death, coma, insanity and so on, I consider blindly dipping into a liquid like this to be reckless. Not only is it reckless, I feel you're probably not even gonna enjoy it as you'll probably get way higher than you would want to be. Where are you located and why are you using this stuff?
In the US and I just like the intensity. I used it in prison and I use it every now and then.