• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you consume a low and high dose in the same day?

YimYam

Greenlighter
I consumed 25 mcg of LSD early this morn and am wondering If I can have a higher dose tonight, being say 75-100mcg without any negative side effects?

Thanks,
YY

There won't be any added weird side effects from re-dosing on the same day, it's safe in that sense.

The part I'm not sure about is how effective it will be. It might be a little bit weaker than it would have been otherwise, because you'll have some tolerance. On the other hand it might be a bit stronger, because you'll still be a bit high from the 25ug. I don't know. In any case, the doses you're talking about are very reasonable and safe, and I'd say go for it if you're up for it, and tell us how it went.

Yeah, but there might be a little tolerance; also keep in mind that LSD can easily keep you up for 10 hours or more, in case you care about your sleep pattern.

Okey doke, so apart from tolerance build up, just to clarify, by doing this I'm not exhausting/overloading my serotonin system? And the bottom line is, at the dosage I'm doing, it's reasonable to say there won't be any added adverse negative mental effects from taking LSD twice in the same day?

Rather than starting a new thread I just thought I'd ask here, do you guys have any recommendations for music very similar to Mushroom Jazz 7? Absolutely love the tone and vibe of this style of music and can't for the life of me find any similar artists, so some help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys! :)

Okey doke, so apart from tolerance build up, just to clarify, by doing this I'm not exhausting/overloading my serotonin system? And the bottom line is, at the dosage I'm doing, it's reasonable to say there won't be any added adverse negative mental effects from taking LSD twice in the same day?

Rather than starting a new thread I just thought I'd ask here, do you guys have any recommendations for music very similar to Mushroom Jazz 7? Absolutely love the tone and vibe of this style of music and can't for the life of me find any similar artists, so some help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys! :)

Nah those doses are both pretty tame so I'm pretty sure you won't be over stimulating your serotonin pathways. The only negative mental effect I could see happening is lack of sleep causing mental fatigue and making your trip maybe not "bad" per se, but unwanted maybe. But those doses are both very tame and if you have experience with LSD or other psychedelics I'd say everything will go smoothly. Why are you splitting it into two doses anyways?

Nah those doses are both pretty tame so I'm pretty sure you won't be over stimulating your serotonin pathways. The only negative mental effect I could see happening is lack of sleep causing mental fatigue and making your trip maybe not "bad" per se, but unwanted maybe. But those doses are both very tame and if you have experience with LSD or other psychedelics I'd say everything will go smoothly. Why are you splitting it into two doses anyways?

I've been experimenting with low dose for my autoimmune condition but I also wanna trip every now and then if ya feel me... 8( =D

I'll be sure to write a detailed report in the near future brother, as I've only been experimenting for a short period of time, but its been very positive so far.