EMD Can we get a freakin' TECHNO thread or what?

Can somebody please help me satisfy my cravings? I love really fast, intense pounding techno, like these:

Cave - Street Carnival

Takkyu Ishino - Polynasia

But I have a problem, electronic music, let alone techno is not popular in my area. If someone does listen to electronic music, it is almost guaranteed that it will be something like DJ Tiesto. No one here has ever heard REAL techno. So, I have no way of finding new music. The only reason I know of these songs is because I found them on this website.

These two songs will only last so long until I get tired of them though. I need more, more, MORE. I need to find more fast and hard techno, the faster the better. If I do not, my life will become meaningless and devoid of happiness. :(

So, you see these two songs, they have similar characteristics. I want more like this. Does anyone know of more techno music like this? Could you recommend some good mixes, records or CDs for me?

Eric Sneo
Mhonolink
carl falk
Darkrow
Peppelino
Chris Liberator
A. Paul
DJ G-force
Lars Klein
Adam Beyer (pre-2003. post 2003 is still awesome, but not what you are looking for)
Cristian Varela
Rino Cerrone
Hertz
Misstress Barbara (pre-2003)

I could do this all day. you're going to be one happy kid when you see this post.

Here is a recording from a shady loft party I played a couple of years ago too. I think this will be right up your alley.

I'm actually really getting back into this kind of sound again after a fairly long hiatus. I never get the chance to play any of these tracks, but I love them just the same.

Best lineup I have ever seen:

Adam Beyer
Christian Smith
Paul Ritch
Alexi Delano
Joel Mull (don't care)
Kyle Geiger (don't care)

for $15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WMC baby... gonna be sick!

Could you recommend some good mixes, records or CDs for me?

Get 'Dave Clarke - World Service'. It consists of 2 mix CDs - a techno mix and an electro mix. The techno mix is insanely hard and fast - i think its exactly what youre looking for. To be honest, though, i much prefer the electro mix, and you never know, you might end up liking it too :)

Eric Sneo
Mhonolink
carl falk
Darkrow
Peppelino
Chris Liberator
A. Paul
DJ G-force
Lars Klein
Adam Beyer (pre-2003. post 2003 is still awesome, but not what you are looking for)
Cristian Varela
Rino Cerrone
Hertz
Misstress Barbara (pre-2003)

I could do this all day. you're going to be one happy kid when you see this post.

Here is a recording from a shady loft party I played a couple of years ago too. I think this will be right up your alley.
Thanks toa$t. I like all of the stuff you listed, especially Misstress Barbara, Chris Liberator and Lars Klein. This is good music.

I found some other artists too:

Gaetek
Ben Sims
Surgeon
Hardcell and Grindvik

Seems like there's lots of good techno out there.

fuck man, there is some SICK music coming out these days!

check out Jim Pavloff - Driver (sender rmx).

I have just listened to this tune like 8 times on repeat.

yah, "kore" is dope, lol @ the comments "so powerful... makes me wanna smash my laptop!!!"

been swoopin up what i can of dusty kid, I Want Your Soul (Dusty Kid Suga Vocal Mix) is bangin.

no shit! thizzer turned me on to the original, but I never checked any of the remixes. tight stuff! the original i want your soul is so sick too.

Check out: Alaska (Inuit Mix) - Shik Stylko, amaaaazing tech house track.

There's techno going on in NY. Derek Plaslaiko plays at a weekly? Monthly? There quite often. I'll post some stuff when I'm not on my phone.

holy shit Rogue you know of Derek?? man that guy is tha business! please tell me more... :)

bout time BL got a damn TECHNO thread lol

yeah, frankie bones, adam x, and joey beltram all play regularly at a club about 10 blocks away from me. i get regular doses of techno.