• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can someone help me ID these pills? Round orange PMS1 on one side and a cross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastyRoach

Greenlighter
Sorry I don't know where to post so I'm going to try it here.

I've been told they're clonazepams and I thought it was rivotril but I guess he might of said risperidone I don't know.

I attached a pic, any help plz?

IMG_0478.jpg

Klonopin? Maybe, never seen one before, but I know rivotril are typically white, and respiradone are usually marked with a W or R. A quick google search describing the pills you posted suggests it might be hydromorphone!?

2mg%20hydr.jpg

Couldn't find much on 1mg tablets, especially not ones that look like that, but here's a (possibly clandestinely pressed) 2mg HM pill, marked "PMS/-2-".

We don't allow pill ID threads here, and a simple Google search should answer your question. I've never seen a klonopin like that but I've never seen all of them either

There are other websites for pill identification. We can only speculate which is not productive or HR and this is why it's not allowed here.
I suggest pill ID or similar sites.

This gon get closed no pill i.d. u kno what google is?

Wow, you've been a member for over 9 years and you STILL don't know PILL ID's ARE NOT ALLOWED!

But with a QUICK re-search on it, it seems to be a very rare 1mg DILAUDID/HYDROMORPHONE

If you guys know we don't do pill identification threads, please don't say so then proceed to try and identify the pill in question....

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.