• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can someone give me advice on this???

I’m allredy dead inside so I don’t give a fuck.
Kitty, don't think that way your alive beautiful person, you'll go thru he'll if ya start bangin dope, then is the sick that sets in, I shot dope till I went to prison, got off H but went to coke ended with 16 years in prison maybe that's the kind of life you want

If you are dead inside, find a reason to live, babe. I am so glad you see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Fuck anyone who has ever made you doubt yourself and your worth. People who go around breaking other people are dying inside themselves.

You are worthy of love, you are beautiful, and you are important. Cut anyone out of your life who makes you feel otherwise. Never apologize for where you came from. You have stood in the pits of hell and have come out on the other side. You deserve to hold your head high.

Hey still on methadone deperssed as shit. Still slamming dope. I don’t really care about anything anymore. Living with a boyfriend that serves me dope 3 x a day. Idk.... can’t get out of this.... been in 3 rehabs since I last posted and I just pick up people to live with me and serve me dope!!!😿😿😿
I don’t care I just think suicide is my only option oded 5 more times why the fuck is this stupid narcan on earth.... I just want to pass

My friend already did it for me I just want to learn how to do it myself. Any videos???
Why not get "YOUR FRIEND" that did it for you to show you. No one here is going to risk trying to train you in this over a text-based system.

Hey I’m down in Hollywood Florida been clean for about a month. I’m in a treatment center and I’m doing well. Body is clean of drugs, I’m not going back to drugs my scars are healing working with a therapist no methadone at all. I’m todally detoxed!!!
Starting my life over so i moved from Pennsylvania to Hollywood Florida in sobar living. Yay

Hey I’m down in Hollywood Florida been clean for about a month. I’m in a treatment center and I’m doing well. Body is clean of drugs, I’m not going back to drugs my scars are healing working with a therapist no methadone at all. I’m todally detoxed!!!
Starting my life over so i moved from Pennsylvania to Hollywood Florida in sobar living. Yay
That is so fantastic! I am proud of you! I was wondering how you were doing the other day!