Can Mephedrone help me in long-term?

That might happen its true. But i have a great willing power because i can be something in sports, i think that counts a lot. I would be able to quit, i wont do this for more than 2 weeks.

But i get your point!

The way i see it is, this could be my only solution. Like this is my only chance. :(

If you are into sports why not just work out to build self-esteem?
Running daily and doing weights every few days is a surprisingly simple fix to most mental problems.
You don't need to worry about convincing me or the rest of Bluelight that you won't become an addict, this is your life we're talking about.
I hope the best for you.
Are you still in highschool?

this has fail written all over it......mephedrone will destroy your life and health. A Benzo would be much more safe for your situation than taking mephedrone on a daily basis......it is some toxic shit.

Im anti-social because ive a very low self confidence, and anxiety i think. I get nervous really easily, even when i get called up to answer a question in school, or when i'm being with strangers. I dont talk a lot, beacuse i dont really dare to talk. its a really complicated situation, and i think its mostly because of how i was raised.. Im really leaning into the option of doing maybe 0.5g meph or something else 1 day in school and see what happens in the end of the day. Thanks a lot for the help btw!

Go and see a doctor.

I recommend going to see a doctor, a psychiatrist, a psychologist, a therapist, or any combination. Taking a recreational drug may make you feel better for a while, but it isn't something you can use as medication to help you throughout the rest of your life. Real problems in life, like the ones you describe, have no magic bullet; you have to work very hard to work through those issues.

Avoid mephedrone as anything other than a bit of fun on the odd weekend. It's not a drug you want to be using on a regular basis. I can relate to how you feel and in my experience one thing that helped me greatly is to get into a social scene that you enjoy. Also seek help from a therapist and other professionals too if you're having further problems. (you're 18 now and your parents don't have to know)

When I was younger I was a social wreck. I went to a grammar secondary school which was a factory for grades. Didn't give a shit about social skills so I was a gibbering loser. Had a couple of friends I would just about call friends and that was it. When it came to girls... not a chance. But I knew what I liked and enjoyed. I was really into my rock and metal at the time and once I had left school I got more active in the local scene. Purely because I met more like minded people who liked me for me, my confidence grew and I found I was getting more friends (and a hell of a lot of girls ;) ). I was considered a loser at school; I'm now known as a bit of a social maniac who seems to know everyone. Drugs came into my life later.

Just think to yourself... What do I enjoy and where can I meet people who enjoy it too? It's easy to be confident in an atmosphere you're comfortable in. Drugs as fun as they can be will not fix this. Also drugs can only make you do what you're capable of doing in the first place. Try to think of it like that. You're still young and I can tell you it's around this age when you really start to find yourself.

Hope this helps mate and good luck!

Last edited:
A doctor won't give you a personality... or confidence, or any of that shit. Nor will therapy. Therapy will only aide you into the direction of how to find a personality, or HOW to become more relaxed, buts its YOUR EFFORT and your willingness to take risks, that will ultimately decide how you wind up.

First, NO, meph will NOT help you long term. In fact, meph will turn you into a paranoid/depressed/delusionary psychotic fuck of a person. I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow triggered your attempted suicide. It will gradually make you more sensitive to anxiety, paranoia, depression, and will take over your life in a very short time.

At your age, a much more useful route would be the seduction community. It was the single most potent force that helped me build TRUE self esteem. Beyond therapy and meds. If you can find a lair, or guys who are into it in your area, you can learn some extremely cool tricks and skills. You are trying to be a more social and confident person, PUA will teach you exactly that. Can other things teach you? Yes. Did I try other things? Yes. Did PUA work best for me? Yes. Did anything else really compared? No.
Does that mean its your only choice? Absolutely not. But do I still recommend it? Yes, more than anything. You are at the perfect age to become versed on social dynamics, state manipulation, psychology, how to anchor girls into specific emotional states, NLP, there is SO MUCH information that comes with the lifestyle its impossible not to learn something that will help you.
If you need pointers pm me. But I wish I had done it at your age. I wound up doing it at 22 and for the first time in my life realized what real confidence feels like. The community has a way to systematically break down and conquer nearly all our social fears. If you put enough work into it it CAN and WILL change you life like it did mine.

Don't get into drugs. Focus on girls at your age and how to be a fun person, and of course school and other shit. But girls will keep you motivated to learn, so the seduction community is perfect imo. Go read "The Game", its about real people in real situations who turned themselves from insecure, anti-social nerds to relatively competent and secure conversationalists.

I really think it would help you especially at your age. Use your mind, don't convolute it with drugs.

Sign up for a public speaking class. Your forced to get to know people and it will aid you with your problems.
I passed my Social Psychiatry but failed speech. It was actually a very rigid regime, and I don't think it helps with anything.

A class that would force you to be social would probably be more in the class of dance lessons.

I did have a bad teacher though, if you have a fabulous one I'm sure you could have a great experience.

@ OP: Bojangles is right, seduction is the shit! You need your wings and pivots to get some kino and learn to alpha mog, learn to neg. Always open with a neg, no more than three sec. lagtime. Seduction and learning the art of it will keep your mind occupied and address the issues you think you can find a magic Meph fix for.

@ Bojangles: That is the shit I wish I learned about a long time ago. It got me a very good girlfriend, though, hopefully soon fiancee once I am clean awhile longer. It works, did for me. It is weird that Neil Strauss ghost wrote the dirt by Motley Crue long before the Game, I wonder if being in the presence of those 'naturals' for a few months inspired him to look into seduction? Fuck Drugs!!!

Last edited:
people have actually reported increased sociablitiy after MDMA use.. notice i say USE not ABUSE.. don't take stupid amounts and don't do it anymore than once a month.. the more time between uses the better.

as for ur original question.. thats a very bad idea.. it will get worse, not better.

I passed my Social Psychiatry but failed speech. It was actually a very rigid regime, and I don't think it helps with anything.

A class that would force you to be social would probably be more in the class of dance lessons.

I did have a bad teacher though, if you have a fabulous one I'm sure you could have a great experience.

My teacher was outrageous probably the best teacher I have ever had in my entire life. I didnt need the class but a few people I know who were in the class with me were anti social became good speakers and actually handle people really well now.

I guess it depends on the teacher the guy was able to lead and make you feel as if you were family and easily made the class enjoyable, everyone partaked in everything.

Thanks a lot everyone, i live in europe so i guess it's going to be a hard time to get these books, but i'll try to order them from the net way better idea than drugs as a couple of you said.

I just thaught i'd give an update on my condition:
Im having the worst two weeks i had probably in my life, i've suicidal thaught when i wake up, i have zero motivation for everything that's important in my life (school, sports, friends).
Like some of you suggested i went to the school psyhiologist, after two sessions she's sent me to a therapist outside school (today).
I've told my parents about this (today), and they reacted excactly how i thaught they would. You know deep down i was hoping them to say something like, "oh my god, is there something i can do" or anything about my feelings, but there was nothing. My mum said that therapist is too much money (we arent poor, we've a really good financial situation), she told me i should wait until next week blablabla.
If someone would ask me one good reason why i shouldnt jump off the balcony right now, i couldnt give one. I think about it every day but i wouldnt do it, im 100% thats the good thing.
Anyways i know i've loads of grammatical errors in this, my hands are shaking, i'm smoking one ciggie after another, im a mess right now.

I just thaught i'd give an update on my condition:
Im having the worst two weeks i had probably in my life, i've suicidal thaught when i wake up, i have zero motivation for everything that's important in my life (school, sports, friends).
Like some of you suggested i went to the school psyhiologist, after two sessions she's sent me to a therapist outside school (today).
I've told my parents about this (today), and they reacted excactly how i thaught they would. You know deep down i was hoping them to say something like, "oh my god, is there something i can do" or anything about my feelings, but there was nothing. My mum said that therapist is too much money (we arent poor, we've a really good financial situation), she told me i should wait until next week blablabla.
If someone would ask me one good reason why i shouldnt jump off the balcony right now, i couldnt give one. I think about it every day but i wouldnt do it, im 100% thats the good thing.
Anyways i know i've loads of grammatical errors in this, my hands are shaking, i'm smoking one ciggie after another, im a mess right now.

Hey machoki...it's great that you decided to take initiative and seek help, I'm sorry that your parents are not very supportive. Are you able to continue seeing the school therapist for free? Or is there any way that you can afford an outside therapist yourself? Maybe there are some around that that have a sliding scale, I go to an institute that offers therapy sessions as low as 30/hour depending on income.

Also, maybe if your parents see that this is important to you and you don't back down, they will eventually see how much it might help you.

Sign up for a public speaking class. Your forced to get to know people and it will aid you with your problems.

or NA by another name.

write something forceful, (or plaintive, etc) and go to a poetry slam. funnel all your negative focus into lines of words, and then whip it back through a mike or just from the gut.
yeh don't have to look at anybody, and they're naturally laid back. none of the nervous energy & pyschic triggers that abound at parties. people will introduce themselves to you, offer constructive advice, and you'll get respect for putting yourself out there.
hell, Morrison read/sang with his back to the crowd for a bit. ;)

I played hockey season-round as a kid. I miss that.

One way to seek help is ironically a suicide attempt. I am not encouraging this, but statistics prove that after people attempt suicide they do much better in their life. It sucks that your parents don't care, and mines don't either. Solve it without them.

However, you might want to draw attention to problems you have. Fake self destruction. Don't try suicide or attempt a fake attempted suicide though, something can go very wrong.

Forgive me for being retarded, but are doctors not free in England?

A psychedelic experience helped me get over my problems. I did not have any visuals, but they're not necessary for helping you. Therapy is some weak shit, my sister is on it, doesn't know what the 'doctor' is doing or what she wants. Hell if you want, pay a friend or talk to a stranger on the internet, like now. Now I'm not saying its all bullshit, but most people who encourage therapy haven't gone through it, and even less know what occurs. In my own anecdotal experience, I have not ever seen anyone helped by it. It can be enjoyable, but many things are cheaper and more fun and helpful.

And fuck, you sound like you have ADD. Smoking cigarettes and taking mephedrone to help you you probably means you can get treated for ADD.

Why can't you go to therapy?
There was a girl on here who started using Mephedrone, and, in a matter of months, she was totally enslaved to the drug to the point where she basically "belonged" to a meph dealer so that she could get all the drug she wanted. I would advise anyone against using that drug. She was like you where she thought she could control her use, but she used it to "improve" ever facet of her life from talking with friends to working.
I'm glad I live in the States where it's practically non-existent.

Its very easy to get in the states just not at a head shop.

^Yeah when I made that post I didn't have a mephedrone connect at the time.
I've done it twice in small amounts and I'm thankful for bluelight being up front about this drug mephedrone that some careless people think is exactly like MDMA