Can Mephedrone help me in long-term?

machoki

Bluelighter
Heyhey, I'm a 18 ive been takink cannabis in more or less a weekly basis for 3 years, this summer i tried speed and mephedrone. Ive a pretty fucked up life, but it has absolutely nothing to do with drugs, more family and personal issues.

To my question: Ive don mephedrone 5-6 times, only in clubs, and everything felt better, it was way easier talking with girls or complete strangers. It was like i finally had a personality. Ive been cleen for almost 4 weeks now but i think about this drug a lot. Could it help me on my anti-social personality if i would take it a couple of times in school or during the day? If i would do it for a short period of time, maybe 4-5 times during work-days, maybe it would make me realise how to be myself when im not on drugs? Because i dont know if i can continue like this without this drug, i tried to kill myself in march, i clearly dont want to go back to the way things were. Ofc therapy is not an option unfortunately because of my family.

It can, but its not very likely, unless you have an amazingly strong will.

The way things were suck. There are many ways to deal with it, and the one you mentioned is an option. You are shy, that is the problem. Mephedrone is one cure to that. There are many other cures, and while possible for you to remove that useless part of yourself with it, stimulants in my experience (read some of my threads if you wanna know) are a short term fix, not a long term fix.

A benzo removes inhibition, it tells that part of yourself to fuck off.

An opiate removes bodily pain and allows you to float without a care, causing social activity.

However I assume that you are looking for a special person in your life. If that is the case, once you find that person, STOP THE DRUG. Do not reach the end and continue the usage. That is when the short term fix is a good idea.

A psychedelic is more likely to promote a permanent fix. It connect you to yourself in a way that is indescribable, it can also cause psychosis. I hope you can find the solution to your problem soon.

well it depends on WHY you are anti-social..is it due to anxiety or just being a loner??big difference there..even then though its hard for me to recommend anything but i doubt mepherdone will help long term...if anything, i dont think it will allow you to act fine when you are without the drug..it wilol simply make u dependant on the drug to be social..ive been thru this type of situation and still am going thru it..

do not use mephedrone every day as a cure. its unresearched, it will potentially fuck you up, and it has bad side effects. fix the route of the problem

Im anti-social because ive a very low self confidence, and anxiety i think. I get nervous really easily, even when i get called up to answer a question in school, or when i'm being with strangers. I dont talk a lot, beacuse i dont really dare to talk. its a really complicated situation, and i think its mostly because of how i was raised.. Im really leaning into the option of doing maybe 0.5g meph or something else 1 day in school and see what happens in the end of the day. Thanks a lot for the help btw!

Machoki, why not take a more benign and medically proven drug such as a Klonopin or Xanax?? Mephedrone is so new; no one knows its long term ramifications. Why roll the dice? Go the benzo route and see if it helps you. Gl

Tomer

i guarantee using mephedrone that much cause many more problems. i use it aprox once every 2 weeks, sometimes once a week, and when it wears off im twice as anti social for a day or two. you cant keep using mephedrone long term, dont even consider that shit

Why can't you go to therapy?
There was a girl on here who started using Mephedrone, and, in a matter of months, she was totally enslaved to the drug to the point where she basically "belonged" to a meph dealer so that she could get all the drug she wanted. I would advise anyone against using that drug. She was like you where she thought she could control her use, but she used it to "improve" ever facet of her life from talking with friends to working.
I'm glad I live in the States where it's practically non-existent.

Hey I thought using heroin everyday for my anxiety/depression issues would make me all better but just ended up losing all my money, friends, self respect, possessions, etc. And at the end of it once I got off the anxiety/depression was even worse than before and I had a lot more problems.

You cant use a drug to cope with life long time, eventually it just wont work or you'll get into addiction or other health problems.

I wouldnt recomend using drugs to become more anti social. Then you will become more depenedent on the drug as a sheild and booster to make freinds and love yourself. Which isnt what your looking for. The drug will take you over, and people will like you to the fact where you would use the drug so they couldnt tell if you were you with the drug or off of it as it boils down to it with out the drug you wouldnt fix your problems for the long term rather create more of them in the future.

Try a psyhidelic like 5-Meo-Dalt it will change your veiw on your life rather quickly.

And remeber, no matter how bad you think you may have it someone has it way worse.So man up take some risks(Not saying taking drugs to do such) just be yourself and practice in front of a mirror in order to speak up practice is needed take a class like public speaking it will help you interreat better with people.

Meph is toxic.

I thought that I could do the same thing with E when I was younger. Then 5-htp. Then benzos. Then GHB. Then benzos again. The fact of the matter is that in most cases the drug will, at best, act as a bandaid over a festering wound. You don't notice the problem for a little while, but it's still there, and likely getting worse.

See a psychologist. The sooner the better. Therapies like CBT, DBT, EMDR and the like have an excellent track record for actually dealing with anxiety disorders, rather than covering them up. Some take more work than others, and what works for one person won't work for another. But rather than taking the superficial quick-fix, solve your problem. Now. While you're still young.

^^u mean just euphoriants or all drugs meaning prescribed as well??

thats the strange thing, in my case i can totally wipe out my anxiety but i still dont feel like socializing much..its then i realized my anti-social behavior isnt because of anxietyy but because of my introversion which is an entire different problem altogether..i need something lthat really hits certain dopamine receptors in order for me to feel social...

as for not being social due to low self esteem, i guess the only way to get around that is by building self esteem..working out helps..

i guess the only way to get around that is by building self esteem..working out helps..

Yeah thats exactly the thing, how do i do that? When i'm on meph im not nervous, im not afraid of going to a hot chick ect..

If I could, i would go to therapy, but I still live with my parents, if i'd suggest therapy they would either laugh at me, or say that there are cheaper ways to get out of depression. Prescribed medication is out for me because of these reasons :(

And I'm not thinking on long-term usage, I was more thinking like taking meph one week, perhaps on monday-wednesday-friday, and see what happens. Try to "memorise" what i did with the huge self-confidence boost i had, and try to act like that from then on.

I play ice-hockey, i'm rather good in it, so i'll definitely wouldn't consider a long-term usage. Ive got a ligament problem and wont do any sports for another 3 months, thats why i taught of taking this opportunity right now.

+ the only drugs i can choose between is coke, ecstasy, speed and mehp, i really dont have deeper connections unfortunately.

Reread what I wrote man.

All of them are forms of stimulants. The best would probably be X.

What do you want? A special someone? Permanent loss of anxiety? Stimulants can help with #1 but it won't help #2.

Yeah thats exactly the thing, how do i do that? When i'm on meph im not nervous, im not afraid of going to a hot chick ect..

If I could, i would go to therapy, but I still live with my parents, if i'd suggest therapy they would either laugh at me, or say that there are cheaper ways to get out of depression. Prescribed medication is out for me because of these reasons :(

And I'm not thinking on long-term usage, I was more thinking like taking meph one week, perhaps on monday-wednesday-friday, and see what happens. Try to "memorise" what i did with the huge self-confidence boost i had, and try to act like that from then on.

I play ice-hockey, i'm rather good in it, so i'll definitely wouldn't consider a long-term usage. Ive got a ligament problem and wont do any sports for another 3 months, thats why i taught of taking this opportunity right now.

+ the only drugs i can choose between is coke, ecstasy, speed and mehp, i really dont have deeper connections unfortunately.

Sign up for a public speaking class. Your forced to get to know people and it will aid you with your problems.

When I was 18 I had a problem with amphetamines for similar reasons. I felt that they made me more myself, more confident, more talkative, etc. And they did. It's not to say that how I felt on them was fake, I'm not really sure, but they prevented me from developing these skills without them. But I was convinced that they were helping me become the person that I wanted to be. They allowed me to experience this person, but it became an abusive relationship.

Don't get me wrong, I think some substances can be very transformative, but others are extremely difficult to get any lasting benefit from. As mentioned above, psychedelics can completely change how you look at yourself and the world, and are much more likely to be integrated into yourself. I have not tried mephedrone, from what I've read it is more similar to speedy MDMA or coke. I think it is difficult to use stimulants in a way that will actually change yourself for the better. I do think it can be done, but I don't think many people can do it.

I think therapy can be a great thing, if you are able to afford it without your parents approval. If you are determined to use a drug I would suggest doing MDMA instead and use it to develop a more loving attitude toward yourself. Not to be able to socialize better, but every 6 weeks or so by yourself or with some close friends. If you can use it with the intention of learning how to see yourself differently, you may be able to work on your self-esteem.. At least there is research to show that MDMA is helpful in a therapeutic context, whereas not much is known about mephedrone.

Good luck :)

It can, but its not very likely, unless you have an amazingly strong will.

The way things were suck. There are many ways to deal with it, and the one you mentioned is an option. You are shy, that is the problem. Mephedrone is one cure to that. There are many other cures, and while possible for you to remove that useless part of yourself with it, stimulants in my experience (read some of my threads if you wanna know) are a short term fix, not a long term fix.

A benzo removes inhibition, it tells that part of yourself to fuck off.

An opiate removes bodily pain and allows you to float without a care, causing social activity.

However I assume that you are looking for a special person in your life. If that is the case, once you find that person, STOP THE DRUG. Do not reach the end and continue the usage. That is when the short term fix is a good idea.

A psychedelic is more likely to promote a permanent fix. It connect you to yourself in a way that is indescribable, it can also cause psychosis. I hope you can find the solution to your problem soon.

Yeah thats it like i'd really want a female friend, or girlfriend, that i can fully trust a person i can tell anything. So what you mean is that i should maybe take meph or x sometimes until i find that connection? Then stop dope entirely.

You know what, i think you are right, when i find that person i will eventuelly be happier, and more social.. Thanks a lot seriously.

i will try to figure out what to use though its true, that we dont know what kind of effects meph can cause exactly.

well if your parents laugh at ya for considering therapy, then somethings wrong with them..i think therapy would slowly immerse you in social situatiosn until you can relax in said situations..problem is, i doubt therapy will ever come close to making you the person you are while high on mepherdone..bottom line it will come down to accepting yourself for who you are..thats the key and hardest damn part :(

If you use meph or some other illicit drug to seduce a girl with your charming personality then suddenly stop once you found her I'm pretty sure she will think something is up. That's not the best sounding idea I've ever heard to be honest, in fact it's a pretty lousy idea IMO because, let's face it, you will act way more shy and introverted once you decide to stop using and so, in order to keep her interested, you will feel the compulsion to continue to use it and then you will be hiding a big drug addiction from her, but she will be suspicious that something's up. If you can handle being patient while you built up your self-esteem naturally you'd be 100x better off.

The fact that you said "i dont know if i can continue like this without this drug," and you've "only" done it 6 times is a huge indication that you will not be able to control yourself, which is very common with Mephedrone. The fact that you do hockey will only give you more reason to take meph because once your energy levels are depleted when you aren't on meph you probably will feel like you need meph to play hockey. Don't kid yourself into thinking that you can do a drug like this without getting addicted.
I should dig up the posts from that girl I was talking about...her life got pretty horrible sounding

Last edited: