• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can ketamine have positive spiritual effects?

^ excessive use of nitrous oxide (and I think your use would count as that) causes vitamin b12 deficiency, but it is not inherently neurotoxic. you should stop using it like that anyway, and get your blood checked.

^ excessive use of nitrous oxide (and I think your use would count as that) causes vitamin b12 deficiency, but it is not inherently neurotoxic. you should stop using it like that anyway, and get your blood checked.

Damn. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll heed your advice and get a comprehensive metabolic panel requested, forthwith.

Must I stop using nitrous oxide, though? I find it has an antidepressant and anxiolytic effect—perhaps this is just imaginary. Is there any alternative dissociative you or anyone can suggest to replace the nitrous oxide, in the event that I must abstain from its use?

Damn. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll heed your advice and get a comprehensive metabolic panel requested, forthwith.

Must I stop using nitrous oxide, though? I find it has an antidepressant and anxiolytic effect—perhaps this is just imaginary. Is there any alternative dissociative you or anyone can suggest to replace the nitrous oxide, in the event that I must abstain from its use?
I'm not trying to be a dick, but maybe you should just strive towards not needing to get high dissociatives every single day. Pretty much anything is going to be bad for you when used that excessively.

I'm not trying to be a dick

You're not being a dick, imo. But if you were, I may not like it much, but I'll still defend your right to say whatever you wish however you want. So say what thou wilt, I opine.

but maybe you should just strive towards not needing to get high dissociatives every single day. Pretty much anything is going to be bad for you when used that excessively.

Well, while I concur, I still think, drugs or no drugs, I'll only end up a sick and dying, barely sentient shell of my former self, one day uncomfortably soon. Just a debilitated and devitalized effigy of a once hearty and vigorous being, dying a painfully protracted death with cachexia and utter regret, and soon left putrefying in a cold, dark grave with my only company being the malodorous scent of my own putrefaction's cadaverine and the carrion beetles that crawl through my corpse like a maze made of meat. Dumped in dirt and consumed by microorganisms, until the only sign I ever lived is a residue of leftover bones and a flock of buzzing blow flies and blanket of rapacious maggots.

Senescence is like the audible tick of a clock; each click of each tick tantamount to each huff of every respiration or thump of every heart beat. Eventually, like that clock, the battery runs low, the tick grows slower, and slower, until it ceases to tick any longer. How annoying that ticking was while it ticked, yet how saddening that silence of its malfunction can be.

Oh, pardon me for such a digression. I'm simply drunk and addlepated with a mild dose of a PCP analogue borne of my own manufacture.

On the subject of ketamine, is it really worth the blobs of metabolites that precipitate in the tubules of your kidneys and block them? I'm thinking no. I would actually think that nitrous was the best dissociative, due to it's lack of kidney damaging metabolites, but it's short duration and high cost make it impractical. If only there was a way to make nitrous into a solid material.

I believe this has only been an issue for people who held long term addictions. Before that, it was never an issue.

So yeah, I'd say it is worth it. Just don't go round sniffing gram lines all day like the ketamine addicts have tended to do.

You're not being a dick, imo. But if you were, I may not like it much, but I'll still defend your right to say whatever you wish however you want. So say what thou wilt, I opine.

Well, while I concur, I still think, drugs or no drugs, I'll only end up a sick and dying, barely sentient shell of my former self, one day uncomfortably soon. Just a debilitated and devitalized effigy of a once hearty and vigorous being, dying a painfully protracted death with cachexia and utter regret, and soon left putrefying in a cold, dark grave with my only company being the malodorous scent of my own putrefaction's cadaverine and the carrion beetles that crawl through my corpse like a maze made of meat. Dumped in dirt and consumed by microorganisms, until the only sign I ever lived is a residue of leftover bones and a flock of buzzing blow flies and blanket of rapacious maggots.

Senescence is like the audible tick of a clock; each click of each tick tantamount to each huff of every respiration or thump of every heart beat. Eventually, like that clock, the battery runs low, the tick grows slower, and slower, until it ceases to tick any longer. How annoying that ticking was while it ticked, yet how saddening that silence of its malfunction can be.

Oh, pardon me for such a digression. I'm simply drunk and addlepated with a mild dose of a PCP analogue borne of my own manufacture.

Great writing is characterized by restraint and efficiency. You are working way too hard with all the forthwiths, addlepated and overall defeatism.

^ Somewhat unnecessary criticism of a post from 4 years ago... :rolleyes: obviously the verbosity there was kind of the point. I for one am glad to have learned what "addlepated" means. :)

I recently learned what a k hole is and it sounds a lot like ego death. My first time taking ayahuasca I experienced ego death. I remembered who I thought I was before the trip but also came to realize that I'm the universe. I would say I'm God but people call me crazy. Up until this point I was just an atheist but now psychedelics, particularly DMT, play a very key part in my spirituality. Is ketamine anything like this? My psychological harm and addiction from DXM as a teenager and stories about PCP turning people into cannibals made me think disassociatives could have no positive affect, but after watching this documentary on ketamine it looks like something that might be positive.

Look, a k-hole is not ego-death. But in similarity, both dispose off your own ego. (dissociatives sometimes replace your own ego with someone else's who had been in your mind especially with dxm) i would not even use the term "ego death" because it describes in a wrong way what goes on with your ego. It is good to let go of your self-importance but there is nothing like death or litteral ego death, the ego, is part of your character, your soul, your spirit and mainly who you are. You cannot kill the ego litterally without killing yourself. don't worry, drugs won't do this. I just want you to understand the certain state you refer too. Dissociatives can make people think they are the whole universe, as each soul just as yours is made of the same substance, intelligence
and you can mold these all together with high dosages like k-holes. You can melt yourself along with the whole universe because the whole universe exists out of the same substance as your soul, which is god's intelligence. That you temporarily get in touch with god is not insane but you are not the great spirit itself. To avoid trouble, never say you are god! Be an atheist, fine, there is no true or right religion for they are religions which are nothing more than a "curse". DMT is nothing like ketamine but it's great for an atheist to say "my spirituality". You're on the right track.
forget the cannabalism from pcp, like i've heard aswell. Schizophrenia must have played a serious role in something like that, I believe. And somehow I use dissociatives everyday while having had psychotic episodes in the past from ptsd. You should not be scared. Embrace ketamine and use your dosage carefully, with noone around that shouldn't know about it. Not being able to speak properly because half your soul is outside your body is one way of being noticed and caught. Trip alone or with other users in the right place. You are not god, but every human is a tiny sparkle from god itself. In the process of developing itself. If you got any other questions, you can ask me anything :)